AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Old 2006-09-22, 05:14   Link #61
Cloudy

But this time,the new series about the Haruka route so forget you can forget your Mitsuki pic.
Old 2006-09-23, 11:05   Link #62
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searcher
Oh and to all those Mitsuki-fans out there, how to say it nicely, stay away with your criticism.
You had your ending, allow us to have us our ending
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy
But this time,the new series about the Haruka route so forget you can forget your Mitsuki pic.
As if the original stopped Haruka/anti-Mitsuki fans from criticizing... Oh the hate. How it burns.

I can only speak for myself here. Generally, I'm not the type to say something negative about an ending just because I'm not into a particular character, but if I feel like saying something about something, then I'll definitely speak up. Whether you guys like it or not, there will be a discussion regardless of how this "Haruka route" is going to turn out. I mean, come on. This is KGNE we're talking about here. Would you expect anything less?

The more important question is: will our discussions even be good ones? Oh, probably just fans throwing crap at each other is more like it.

Anyway, this needs an update.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 14:48   Link #63
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe
The more important question is: will our discussions even be good ones?
That will be a hard question to answer, there hasn't been any anime that is going to do this!

You cann't talk about what mitsuki did in the original, because this is an other "path".
Her decision (and Haruka's) will be different.

All i hope is that Haruka will not be in a coma!

Quote:
Oh, probably just fans throwing crap at each other is more like it.
What's wrong with that, we are, after all, evolved from monkey's
Searcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-24, 18:09   Link #64
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
You cann't talk about what mitsuki did in the original, because this is an other "path".
Her decision (and Haruka's) will be different.

If it's going to follow the same premise, it wouldn't be that different. Same three years, some similar situations and everything in between, if you get my drift. And I'm sure comparisons will be made anyway. The fan disc on the other hand is another story.

My point is you can bet this place is going to get lively once we see what's going to come out of this. Moreover, I was somewhat amused at the underlying double standards in those previous comments.
Old 2006-09-24, 23:28   Link #65
Panky

Quote:
There can be 2 or 3 ways from my point of view :

1) There isn't any accident. Life continues as it is -was- and there are some minor problems in the relation or something.

2) It continues the original story, and it shows what happens to Haruka after all the events.

3) 2) but Narumi chooses Haruka.
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-25, 04:49   Link #66
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panky
1) There isn't any accident. Life continues as it is -was- and there are some minor problems in the relation or something.

2) It continues the original story, and it shows what happens to Haruka after all the events.

With regard to numbers two and three, are you saying that you think it's going to be a direct sequel? In other words, after he and Haruka part ways and decides to be with Mitsuki, he divorces/breaks up with her just to get back with Haruka? I know Takayuki is one hell of an indecisive guy, but that is just beyond too much. That doesn't even sound credible considering the overall themes of the story.

I agree with number one though, since that's what the fan disc is essentially all about. For me the possibilities are:

1) Aternate retelling of the same story. Same premise, different ending—hence, Haruka's route.
2) Fan disc version. No accident. Haruka's route.

Now if we could only figure out how this is all going to be done.
Old 2006-09-25, 08:53   Link #67
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

I really hope it will be number 1, no stupid accident.
That way takayuki will have to decide what his feelings are for Haruka and mitsuki.
That way there is more drama and more of Haruka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujoe
Same three years, some similar situations and everything in between
Same situation yes, but every decision will lead to another "path".
So it will not be totally the same and crap throwing fans cann't argue that takayuki would have acted, or wouldn't have acted, like that because it's another "path".

People make decisions everyday, just one minor decision can lead to a whole other direction of your life.
Old 2006-09-25, 09:45   Link #68
kujoe
from head to heel

The whole accident alone already provides opportunities for drama. At the same time, its absence or lack thereof will provide just as much albeit through a different angle. It all depends on how the writers will treat the story this time around. In this respect, I too, hope it's going to be about the fan disc.

Quote:
Same situation yes, but every decision will lead to another "path".
So it will not be totally the same and crap throwing fans cann't argue that takayuki would have acted, or wouldn't have acted, like that because it's another "path".
I'm speaking from an AVG/erogame perspective. You said it clearly yourself. "Same situation, but every decision will lead to another 'path'." Hence, why I said, that people will still compare it with the previous one anyway. It's like saying to yourself, "Oh so this where this path differs," or "In the original series, she/he was portrayed better when she/he did this or that." Fans will compare and criticize both precisely because they've watched the previous series. In fact, just deciding on which ending you would like better is one way of comparison. I think it's rather unavoidable in this sense. That is, if and only if, this Haruka's route is the same one from the same game.

Last edited by kujoe; 2006-09-25 at 10:14.
Old 2006-09-25, 10:27   Link #69
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

How can someone compare it with the original? It's a whole new "path".
Al you can say about a person is watching the new "path" and praise/critize his/her decision.

People comparing the original and the new "path" are going to start useless discussions. You can only discuss about the new "path".

You cann't compare one's decision to the original because it's a new one and people saying it's not like the person to make that decision is stupid, because they aren't in that person "shoes".

That's why i hope the accident won't happen, just let him say to mitsuki that he is late seeing Haruka and just go meet him.
It will open a whole new possiblities of decisions for takayuki to make or blunder in his case.

What is that fan disc you keep talking about?
Old 2006-09-25, 10:53   Link #70
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
How can someone compare it with the original? It's a whole new "path".
Al you can say about a person is watching the new "path" and praise/critize his/her decision.

People comparing the original and the new "path" are going to start useless discussions. You can only discuss about the new "path".

You cann't compare one's decision to the original because it's a new one and people saying it's not like the person to make that decision is stupid, because they aren't in that person "shoes".
I think you're misunderstanding me here. Just because there's a new story doesn't mean that the first one won't exist. It's there.

And no offense, but you're just making me repeat the same comments to you. Yes, it's different. And yes, it's not the same. But the fact is, there are two separate stories that are comparable to each other.

You can compare them, and criticize both according to their own flaws and merits. For example, "Wow, Takayuki doesn't suck like he used to! (pipedream) But I found it interesting that in this version, he longs for the joys of his past instead of moving on in the end. Because of this, the main theme is arguably different from the first series. Etc."

And really, what' so wrong with a discussion along those lines? It's not like such words are throwing crap at anyone. But on the other hand, yes, everyone has their own opinion. So when the crap throwing starts, I wouldn't be surprised.

Quote:
What is that fan disc you keep talking about?
Basically, it's a what-if special scenario where the accident doesn't take place. If I'm not mistaken, as the main character (Takayuki) you have the choice of either ending up with Mitsuki or Haruka sans the emotional hang ups that were brought about by the accident. If this new anime will use the plot of the fan disc, it's going to end with Haruka.
Old 2006-09-25, 11:14   Link #71
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

Yes, you're right. i am making the same comments over again (bit sleepy ).

I don't mind if people compare/criticize the 2 anime's for it's flaws and merits, i might see an opinion that i haven't thought of.

I do mind if people compare the decisions in the new anime and say something like:
takayuki/mitsuki/Haruka would never do/say that.
Or it's not in their personality to do that!

Haruka's route is an new anime, where 1 decision leads to many new decisions.
People can discuss/compare the first new decision, but how can you discuss/compare the later decisions?

That's why i hope the accident never took place, otherwise it will be very similar to the original anime.

Oh and the crap will be thrown, i already have ordered my crapproof vest

Quote:
it's going to end with Haruka
I thought it was going to end with Haruka?
The anime is called "Haruka's route"
Old 2006-09-25, 11:35   Link #72
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
I don't mind if people compare/criticize the 2 anime's for it's flaws and merits, i might see an opinion that i haven't thought of.

I do mind if people compare the decisions in the new anime and say something like:
takayuki/mitsuki/Haruka would never do/say that.
Or it's not in their personality to do that!
That depends. If someone messed up and made the characters so ridiculously out of character, then you'll definitely hear at least one person criticizing the show for this. And if you don't mind discussions anyway, then there's really no problem. And besides, good or bad, it's pretty much inevitable anyway.

Quote:
Haruka's route is an new anime, where 1 decision leads to many new decisions.
People can discuss/compare the first new decision, but how can you discuss/compare the later decisions?
Um, because they're different? Comparison and contrast. Same basic premise, similar turning points but different results, and ultimately, different plot. That is, if this new anime is based on her path in the game.

Quote:
I thought it was going to end with Haruka?
The anime is called "Haruka's route"
Yes, it is. But which Haruka's route are they talking about really? Her route in the game, or her route in the fan disc? Or even better: what do they exactly mean by "Haruka's route?" Like I said, this needs an update.
Old 2006-09-25, 11:57   Link #73
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

Quote:
If someone messed up and made the characters so ridiculously out of character, then you'll definitely hear at least one person criticizing the show for this
That is inevitable

Quote:
And if you don't mind discussions anyway, then there's really no problem
I love discussions, what other way is there to learn/get new insights

Quote:
Um, because they're different? Comparison and contrast. Same basic premise, similar turning points but different results, and ultimately, different plot. That is, if this new anime is based on her path in the game.
Hmm, sorry. I was thinking of a something completly other situation.

Quote:
Like I said, this needs an update.
Damn, your right!
I have been so happy that they are going to do a "Haruka's route" that i never asked myself, what kind a route

Like you said, game or fan disc route
Or a completly new sequel, where mitsuki and takayuki might never appear in. Although that is somewhat unlikely.

Damn, why hasn't the studio given us more details and when do they plan on giving us more details.
Isn't there something on their webpage, like a date where there are going to reveal more info about "Haruka's route"?
Old 2006-09-26, 13:36   Link #74
Panky

Quote:

With 3 i mean that accident happens but takayuki chooses Haruka.
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 13:56   Link #75
DanielSong39

It would be hilarious if they pulled off a shocker and had Takayuki drop Haruka in favor of Akane.

Not counting on it, however...
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 15:53   Link #76
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

hm, besides the news on the studio people making the haruka ending. Are there like...news on when is coming out?(next year i assuume ) since it does require time to make an anime.

I like both Miyuki and Haruka, KGNE left me flooding my house with tears. Ugh, guess another flooding is coming up again in mi house
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-26, 17:09   Link #77
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39
It would be hilarious if they pulled off a shocker and had Takayuki drop Haruka in favor of Akane.

another tradgic heartbreak for haruka i presume

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-08, 19:36   Link #78
TsubasaSeraphina

This has got to be one of the greatest conversation starters/debates in anime, Kiminozo was already a masterpeice with realistic elements and plenty to talk/argue about, but when this comes out; boy will we have the controversial anime of like... ever?

(I would venture to guess that "Haruka Route" is simply an alternate re-telling of kiminozo; which follows the route for Haruka's good ending, rather than Mitsuki's, as the previous Kiminozo did. (Though technically it didn't follow Mitsuki's route completly last time, so I would expect the same with Haruka's this winter...)
TsubasaSeraphina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-09, 02:11   Link #79
johnnybabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
another tradgic heartbreak for haruka i presume
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post

hey,in the game u could choose akane and later haruka would forgive her younger sister.Kinda sweet ending.
Im not sure how they pulled that off cause i couldnt read the text.also im not sure whether its just a meaningless flirt and intercouse but i assume not,my guess is akane confessed or u couldnt stop kissing or fondling each other in front of haruka or whatever
u can even choose to date and later marry the green hair nurse in the game...by putting a ring on her ring finger
of course u can go back to haruka after she woke up but whomever u choose to spend an eternity with,the coma still happened
johnnybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-09, 11:41   Link #80
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybabe View Post
... whomever u choose to spend an eternity with,the coma still happened
And thus gave birth to why the Special Fan Disc was created and released...

Tags
âge, brains base, drama, ova, romance, seinen