Notices

Old 2018-07-13, 00:19   Link #3501
burst1000

For me, it's Aine's ending
burst1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 09:14   Link #3502
whiteshadow
Slowly Dying

Does this end in a true harem, I'm looking at the tags seeing deceiving author, fake harem and non harem or is this a joke
whiteshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 09:30   Link #3503
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Too bad... It's Truth...
Old 2018-07-13, 09:31   Link #3504
bodo
shirking idiots ...

True harem end, most of the true harems have the main heroine above the rest (arifureta even DxD), ignore the tags.
Old 2018-07-13, 09:40   Link #3505
AP24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodo View Post
True harem end, most of the true harems have the main heroine above the rest (arifureta even DxD), ignore the tags.
I would classify a harem end with the MC favoring the main heroine above the others as a semi-harem end
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 10:27   Link #3506
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

After all, no love for grace, eh?

If it’s any consolation, the author said that it was not necessarily a goodbye; he might continue on HxH in the future. I reckon there’re indeed enough materials such as vatlantis’ male population issue, and other countries attacked them (new enemies), to make another series.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 12:21   Link #3507
Stro

The ending is a true harem, the tags of fake harem, main heroine end and no harem end should be removed, Aine approved a polygamia for Kizuna as long she is the main/first wife. Also Kizuna is having sex with almost all girls of Ataraxia that use Heart Hybrid Gear/magic armor with the possibility of having kids.

The author says that he might continue HxH in the future, I guess he prefers starts other works or continue with Ecstas Online or have time to make a new story to be a new arc. Well IMO I think that just is needed a volume that Ataraxia open the gate again so all members of Ataraxia (family included) as well their technology can go to Vatlantis to live and forget Earth.
Stro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 12:30   Link #3508
burst1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
I would classify a harem end with the MC favoring the main heroine above the others as a semi-harem end
I totally agree with you, not true harem
burst1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 13:06   Link #3509
Azreal

So which girls does he end up with? If different, which girls does he get pregnant? I agree with a previous statement, that if getting pregnant in general is what removes their cores. Why doesn't his sister get pregnant from some other guy? Seems like needless incest. Thanks in advance for any responses.
Azreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 13:36   Link #3510
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azreal View Post
So which girls does he end up with? If different, which girls does he get pregnant? I agree with a previous statement, that if getting pregnant in general is what removes their cores. Why doesn't his sister get pregnant from some other guy? Seems like needless incest. Thanks in advance for any responses.
Spoiler for End:

PS: Who was the moron who added those "non harem end" and "fake harem" tags? The story ended with a true harem, even if Aine got the spot for main wife.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 15:32   Link #3511
BlackRose1

Quote:
It's not looking good for the other girls.

>Seems like needless incest.
There is no needless incest here, the relationship between them two started from the very first volume. It's not like they suddenly started to have sex for no reason in Volume 13.

All the girls in the series have only eyes for Kizuna, they would never consider having another man in their life. They would rather have sex with Kizuna for 40 years to remove the core than having sex for 1 time only with another man.
BlackRose1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 17:23   Link #3512
Azreal

The brother and sister didn’t originally have an intamate relationship. It only began after it was “needed” to help in the fight against their alien foes. But at this time after the fight is done. It’s doesnt further the “plot”. Personally, I’m not into incest. But to each his own.
Azreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-13, 18:27   Link #3513
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
The brother and sister didn’t originally have an intamate relationship. It only began after it was “needed” to help in the fight against their alien foes. But at this time after the fight is done. It’s doesnt further the “plot”. Personally, I’m not into incest. But to each his own.
Didn't have? lol what were you actually reading? Reiri took care of Kizuna for years in place of their mother who literally abandoned them. Reason Reiri had to leave Kizuna alone for some time was because of her duties in Ataraxia.

Anyway, even if their relationship wasn't that intimate before Kizuna went to Ataraxia, it became so after that. Your argument that it doesn't further the plot is nonsense to be honest, since that would apply to all heroines then.
Old 2018-07-13, 19:34   Link #3514
BlackRose1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Didn't have? lol what were you actually reading? Reiri took care of Kizuna for years in place of their mother who literally abandoned them. Reason Reiri had to leave Kizuna alone for some time was because of her duties in Ataraxia.

Anyway, even if their relationship wasn't that intimate before Kizuna went to Ataraxia, it became so after that. Your argument that it doesn't further the plot is nonsense to be honest, since that would apply to all heroines then.
Finally someone who isn't just hating for no reason (because of incest) and actually understands the relationship between these two.

I think it's pretty clear that the relationship between Kizuna and Reiri is far beyond a normal sister and brother. (Incest aside) Reiri would die for Kizuna and Kizuna would die for Reiri. After reading Volume 13 their relationship reached a new high, reading their lewd scene really makes it seem they are both addicted to each other and can't live without each other anymore. It seems like they are having sex daily (which you can't say from the other girls) and they are really enjoying their time together. I wouldn't be surprised if she will be the first one who gets pregnant.
Old 2018-07-13, 19:54   Link #3515
Ophis
Dragon God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRose1 View Post
Finally someone who isn't just hating for no reason (because of incest) and actually understands the relationship between these two.

I think it's pretty clear that the relationship between Kizuna and Reiri is far beyond a normal sister and brother. (Incest aside) Reiri would die for Kizuna and Kizuna would die for Reiri. After reading Volume 13 their relationship reached a new high, reading their lewd scene really makes it seem they are both addicted to each other and can't live without each other anymore. It seems like they are having sex daily (which you can't say from the other girls) and they are really enjoying their time together. I wouldn't be surprised if she will be the first one who gets pregnant.
Yeah, I agree with pretty much everything you said. Heck, I would even call Reiri the "hidden true heroine" lol.

PS: It still saddens me to no end that we didn't get a scene for Grace.
Old 2018-07-13, 20:05   Link #3516
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Sir, are you even reading this??

Well, just finished reading... I would call this barely true harem..
Old 2018-07-13, 23:07   Link #3517
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

In terms of getting pregnant, chances are gravel is. She said she received a lifetime worth of happiness as she rubbed her belly; could be a hint that she’s pregnant with Kizuna’s child. But then again, it’s also possible that she simply received a large amount of energy, perceived as a lifetime’s worth. Also, if she was indeed pregnant, the core would’ve been ejected, wouldn’t it? Yet, there was no mention of them receiving the core.

So, there’s a chance that gravel, and perhaps even zelcyone got pregnant. There are some evidence supporting it, but there are also facts that says otherwise.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 09:25   Link #3518
TXBPNTVN

To be fair, the series can be loosely qualified as true harem with the current ending. The harem hybrid in the previous volume was so passionate that I hoped kizuna will marry all of the hybrid partners. Comparing to it, this ending is so underwhelming it makes me feel kind of being cheated.
TXBPNTVN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-14, 09:31   Link #3519
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

That's why i said "barely".... like 1% of true harem
Old 2018-07-14, 22:10   Link #3520
BlackRose1

So Kizuna is going out with Aine "officially" and yet they still don't really feel like a couple or lovers. Aine had her moments in the final Volume but after her moments she is just like Yurishia and Himekawa. All these 3 girls basically still fight for who gets to have Kizuna for tonight, Aine has no claim for Kizuna lol I guess the last one who is really laughing here is Reiri. I love how she is not involved in all this shit the other girls are doing. She is the true winner for me here.

Tags
action, bakapervert, borderline hentai, deceiving author, ecchi, harem, hentai artist, incest, sci-fi, true harem