AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-05-21, 19:26   Link #41
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

LMAO did Naruto just lied the kids with his ownffiction
i wonder if Kurama laughing his teeth when hearing Naruto never happen story
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-21, 19:46   Link #42
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

ch.4 Naruto saying he matches Sasuke which is a lie, but at least he did say Sasuke is his rival.

Also WTF Sasuke?! They're really father and daughter. One doesn't know the father the other doesn't recognize the daughter....REALLY? It pisses me off. Sorry I really had to take that out of me, I'm a bit disappointed with Sasuke still a douche in his middle age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
So... Sarada x Naruto? lmfao
hey that is an NTR for the ages!
Old 2015-05-22, 00:56   Link #43
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artimus_Prime View Post
I never see her take her backpack off.... this could very well be a doppleganger.

guess i gotta wait another week to be sure.
Naruto has her backpack, he asked them to let him carry them.
Old 2015-05-22, 04:34   Link #44
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

From chapter 4 i can conclude that Sasuke didn't know Sakura is pregnant so he didn't bother contact her .

Also , if Sarada and Bolt is at the same age , that mean Sasuke did returned to the village and Sakura had her way with him , remind one of those fan art in which Sakura introduced Sarada to Sakura and shock him .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-22, 05:12   Link #45
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

So we can therefore conclude that Sasuke is Kazuya, Vergil and Dio Brando.
They knock up a girl and leave, girl gets pregnant gives birth and doesn't know who their father is or they know their father, but hasn't seen them personally.
Old 2015-05-22, 10:24   Link #46
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Naruto has her backpack, he asked them to let him carry them.
At page 16, it seems she has her back with her and then suddenly gone. I guess it was Kishi's inconsistency with drawing
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-22, 13:40   Link #47
cyberdemon

I am thoroughly disturbed with the fandom this chapter. People are starting to ship Naruto and Sarada...
Old 2015-05-22, 13:44   Link #48
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I am thoroughly disturbed with the fandom this chapter. People are starting to ship Naruto and Sarada...
I'm almost certain they probably don't take themselves seriously and are just doing a crack-ship. Fandoms do this, is this such a big deal?
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-22, 15:12   Link #49
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
I'm almost certain they probably don't take themselves seriously and are just doing a crack-ship. Fandoms do this, is this such a big deal?
Ultimately no, but I guess the concept there are people who want to push the relation (either seriously or jokingly aside) of a grown MARRIED man with a clearly underaged girl might be make some people uncomfortable...I mean I certainly hope these fans don't actually try this kind of crack pairings with people in real life...otherwise I too might be wondering a little about their mindset...
Old 2015-05-22, 16:27   Link #50
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
ch.4 Naruto saying he matches Sasuke which is a lie, but at least he did say Sasuke is his rival.

Also WTF Sasuke?! They're really father and daughter. One doesn't know the father the other doesn't recognize the daughter....REALLY? It pisses me off. Sorry I really had to take that out of me, I'm a bit disappointed with Sasuke still a douche in his middle age.

hey that is an NTR for the ages!
hentai ftw! amirite?
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 00:54   Link #51
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
Ultimately no, but I guess the concept there are people who want to push the relation (either seriously or jokingly aside) of a grown MARRIED man with a clearly underaged girl might be make some people uncomfortable...I mean I certainly hope these fans don't actually try this kind of crack pairings with people in real life...otherwise I too might be wondering a little about their mindset...
It's mostly because many people still see Naruto as teenager
(Many still refused to believe that Naruto become DILF)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 02:57   Link #52
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
hentai ftw! amirite?
Hell yeah!

Oh well since this is also a cliffhanger chapter we probably have little to know discussion here since it all boils down too either Sasuke is the douchebag father of the year or Sarada is not really Sarada in the last panel.
Old 2015-05-23, 05:21   Link #53
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Hell yeah!

Oh well since this is also a cliffhanger chapter we probably have little to know discussion here since it all boils down too either Sasuke is the douchebag father of the year or Sarada is not really Sarada in the last panel.
Can this be simple ? Sasuke didn't know he has a daughter to begin with .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 05:30   Link #54
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
It's mostly because many people still see Naruto as teenager
(Many still refused to believe that Naruto become DILF)
Naruto does look like a teenager
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 06:39   Link #55
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
? He MUST know that he has a daughter, read the first chapter, sakura said that sasuke left after she was born, this means she was a newborn while he went away, mostlikely he stayed in order to watch over sakura until the kid was born...

And, we cant really say he is a bad dad for not recognizing her after 12 years, but the fact that he didnt even send a photo or message is a different matter
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 08:41   Link #56
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
? He MUST know that he has a daughter, read the first chapter, sakura said that sasuke left after she was born, this means she was a newborn while he went away, mostlikely he stayed in order to watch over sakura until the kid was born...

And, we cant really say he is a bad dad for not recognizing her after 12 years, but the fact that he didnt even send a photo or message is a different matter
I would add on that Naruto was under the impression that Sarada would be able to say something about what her dad is like. It's stupid enough for naruto to forget that Sasuke hasn't been home for years, but it would be even stupider of him to not know/forget that Sasuke was never told he had a daughter
Old 2015-05-23, 12:19   Link #57
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post

Sasuke just didn't expect her to be there. after being attacked by several people with the Sharingan, he is just overly cautious when she turns up having one as well. He also hasn't seen her in years so his idea of how she looks might be off from what he last knew.
Old 2015-05-23, 17:01   Link #58
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Sasuke just didn't expect her to be there. after being attacked by several people with the Sharingan, he is just overly cautious when she turns up having one as well. He also hasn't seen her in years so his idea of how she looks might be off from what he last knew.
i agree, i pointed this out as well, but the fact that he didnt visit them and/or send them messages/letters makes him into a bad dad, not the "dont know who you are"-thing

@slayerx
Quote:
I would add on that Naruto was under the impression that Sarada would be able to say something about what her dad is like. It's stupid enough for naruto to forget that Sasuke hasn't been home for years, but it would be even stupider of him to not know/forget that Sasuke was never told he had a daughter
mhhh, i found it strange too, naruto should know if sasuke came to the village, the fact that he was absend for more than 10 years shouldnt be easily forgotten, maybe naruto met sasuke many times without the kids noticing therefore he forgot that sasuke never visited the vilage for such a long time...

actually, this would also explain why naruto knows about sasuke bird, i mean, if they didnt met until now the bird should be unknown,
but than the question would be asked: did they never talk about sasukes family? and if yes, than it shounds stupid that sasuke doesnt recognize her, on the other hand: if this sarada isnt the real one but instead the hooden man than his behavior would make sence but it seems unlikely given the way how sarada acts (it seems to "real") :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 18:15   Link #59
itachi-san314

I like how Sasuke can be selfish and treat people like trash and the plot explanation is that he loves too much
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-23, 20:00   Link #60
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Let's just make the next chapter even more simplier.

Sasuke dad of the year 2015