AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-07-05, 04:45   Link #361
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Most likely she need to find the mastermind behind all of this.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-05, 23:21   Link #362
WyrdMonger

I'm planning to read the fantasy version, but I want to make sure there is no ntr in it.
WyrdMonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 09:27   Link #363
grecefar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyrdMonger View Post
I'm planning to read the fantasy version, but I want to make sure there is no ntr in it.
I doubt it, at most it will have netori.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 22:21   Link #364
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

New translate chap...
Yep he is a salary man...
But the drug company he work on it is suspicious...
Is that why the fmc there?!
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-07, 10:30   Link #365
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Raw chap
So the mc is unsecured salaryman that choose to have shotgun marriage with his girlfriend, because she is pregnant with his child, and the strict senpai is having " hidden feeling" toward him, kiss him before he got to sleep and enslave him after he wake up 5 years later.. as she is a member of a cult..

. so basically the resistance really is a cult organization...
Old 2018-07-21, 10:29   Link #366
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:
True love is a strong and lasting affection between spouses or lovers who are in a happy, passionate and fulfilling relationship. An example of true love is the emotion shared between a couple who has been married for 40 years and who are still passionate about each other and care deeply for each other

For me it is a disease. Stadium 4...

New raw chap...
Well yes no 4 is also in harem situation
But in the worst case scenario...
And this heroine... is can really be cold and calculated person ever...
Why she do that... to create an antidote by using no 4's children as sample to do some research?
Well i know its necessary but.... this make her no different than world's goverment japan branch..

Last edited by LKK; 2018-07-21 at 10:43. Reason: posts merged. don't post multiple times in a row. use Edit button instead.
Old 2018-07-21, 10:50   Link #367
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Most likely Japan branch have to move careful though since they have males that was still alive.

I start to think that multiple sclerosis and the cure itself can be used as a cure for MK virus but replicating such disease is difficult.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-22, 04:59   Link #368
Morilinde

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post

For me it is a disease. Stadium 4...

New raw chap...
Well yes no 4 is also in harem situation
But in the worst case scenario...
And this heroine... is can really be cold and calculated person ever...
Why she do that... to create an antidote by using no 4's children as sample to do some research?
Well i know its necessary but.... this make her no different than world's goverment japan branch..
Uhm Reito was thinking along the same lines when he heard of No 1's soon to be birthed children though he refrained from more. Then again at least Reito has some fort of template of the MK virus in his hands (though the cult should have the same unless Reito's girlfriend from his 'before-treatment' days has kept it secret)
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-26, 06:47   Link #369
wuhugm
Confused Shark

The girls in this arc are less beautiful because they didn't undergo selection
Nice detail there
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-26, 22:58   Link #370
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

poor 4th mc
and this is why no 2 is *&#@%$#@%#&
Old 2018-07-27, 20:02   Link #371
Hokoga

Quote:
poor 4th mc
and this is why no 2 is *&#@%$#@%#&
I don't even know what that means...
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-29, 06:46   Link #372
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Just me begrudging no 2
Compare to no 4 no 2 sure have it easy, i want the situation to be switched between them
Old 2018-08-13, 00:07   Link #373
wuhugm
Confused Shark

wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-13, 06:47   Link #374
Morilinde

Which is kind of bullshit. I mean the UW admitted that child birth (the artifical one) was difficult after the MK virus apeared. To me both sides are lying or at least not telling everything. Now I really want Reito to develop a virus which kills of the women too. Just for the giggles.
You think you have defeated us? You think you have defeated the Master's Chosen? Your efforts are for naught, Prince! We are Domini! I am Domini! We are ethereal! we are eternal! We will fight until the heavens burn and the skies fall
Morilinde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-13, 07:22   Link #375
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

So chloe is the enemy now?
What does she mean by utopia...?
So the japanese branch is not really an enemy?
So who is the enemy then
So confusing...

What is clear to me is that there is a traitor among izanami group...
That is there is a photo of erika in uw's hand

Chloe think highly to reito, but think poorly to no.1
Yet i feel this is just one sided prejudiced of chloe
Or is it just her way to make reito to her side? Is that why she move out when reito try to make a contra opinion...hmmm

Some may think that halted for the mating thing by UW is good thing because morality and so on
But is that really true in the world that clearly will meet their doom soon?

Well, i just hope this is not as simply as make the UW the main boss,
Rather having hidden mastermind is, maybe, something more preferable or maybe having twisting turn... like some kind of detective manga etc

Oh, and i do not understand the uw's reason for " securing" the man rather than eliminated the man
Expecially when the their existency is not really known to the public except no 2.
They not kill the man but just banned them from doing mating.

Last edited by mastermind3342; 2018-08-13 at 07:39.
Old 2018-08-13, 10:58   Link #376
Skyterror3381
Blood Champion

I reckon UW simply wanted to control the ratio of men and women in a population. But, their experiment, or perhaps an attempt to cull the male population went overboard, resulting in near-extinction of men. At least, perhaps that was what Chloe or whoever she is, referred to as utopia; an ideal ratio of men : women.

Also, can Reito just get NTRed in the worst ways already? Now that we know his love interest is a part of a sort of breeding-cult, I think I’ll get to see that soon! It’ll probably be by the latest MC, and I do sympathise with him, but if it’ll hurt reito, then I approve! Oh, and hopefully the 1st MC, the one with glasses, NTRed his sister, just to add more to his misery. There’s just something about reito’s celibacy that I can’t stand.... There are other characters (from other series) that are celibate, yet I don’t wish NTR upon them.. but reito just.. boggles/annoys me.
Skyterror3381 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-13, 12:01   Link #377
Dj0rel
True Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyterror3381 View Post
Also, can Reito just get NTRed in the worst ways already? Now that we know his love interest is a part of a sort of breeding-cult, I think I’ll get to see that soon! It’ll probably be by the latest MC, and I do sympathise with him, but if it’ll hurt reito, then I approve! Oh, and hopefully the 1st MC, the one with glasses, NTRed his sister, just to add more to his misery. There’s just something about reito’s celibacy that I can’t stand.... There are other characters (from other series) that are celibate, yet I don’t wish NTR upon them.. but reito just.. boggles/annoys me.
Well I hope Reito finds the cure and gets celebrated and forever remembered as someone who saved humanity while the other sex toys are forgotten since they didn't accomplish anything meaningful in the long run.
Old 2018-08-13, 13:58   Link #378
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dj0rel View Post
Well I hope Reito finds the cure and gets celebrated and forever remembered as someone who saved humanity while the other sex toys are forgotten since they didn't accomplish anything meaningful in the long run.
And for that purpose his gf must die first for the sake of his growth just like fuuka in manga called fuuka
That way i approve your scenario...
He will not move on for being wishy washy to being worthy person, that overworking himself to death just for the sake finding the cure in place of his gf, otherwise...
He will die as a hero that save the world from demise
Tragedy is the only way...for that to happen
Old 2018-08-13, 17:29   Link #379
Hokoga

Quote:
And for that purpose his gf must die first for the sake of his growth just like fuuka in manga called fuuka
That way i approve your scenario...
He will not move on for being wishy washy to being worthy person, that overworking himself to death just for the sake finding the cure in place of his gf, otherwise...
He will die as a hero that save the world from demise
Tragedy is the only way...for that to happen
Wishy washy is used for a person that doesn't really know what they want to do, Reito clearly knew that he didn't want to be a breading horse/human-dildo or to be led around by the UW.

He clearly knows that he wants to save his older brother and he clearly knows who it is he wants to be with, far from being a wishy washy person.
________

As for the whole NTR thing, unfortunately it might happen next chapter if that cult decides to show a live demonstration of what their doing with #4. I noticed when Elisa showed her Izanami mark that she and the other girls weren't wearing anything underneath their robes, it's as if they are ready to start "mating" at any moment.

*sigh* Something tells me that the author might be into the NTR genre.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-13, 19:01   Link #380
Dj0rel
True Believer

Quote:
How is he not a worthy person? Because he doesn't provide you with the fap material? Because he's actually trying to accomplish a goal that actually makes sense? There's no way human race can be repopulated with only five men, no matter how many women you throw at them. Finding cure is the only way to save mankind and it seems only Reito is aware of that. That alone makes him smarter than most of the other characters in the manga and, it would seem, smarter than many of the readers.

Tags
adult, harem, multiple protagonists, not seinen, seinen, shounen