AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-09-19, 04:12   Link #4541
AP24

Vol 30 is listed for 1 Nov release
https://www.e-hon.ne.jp/bec/SA/Detai...-4-7986-1801-2
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-22, 15:21   Link #4542
dragon33711

Well volume 29 did bring good conclusion to the main story yet there are some things that I am confused about since I read this volume. There are 4 things that I am confused about. They are:

1. Why is quality of pictures in this volume so different than for example 28 or basically in any other volumes ( I dont mean style in which they were drawn / made but overal quality )

2. Was there explanation why is so much mana / spiritual energy in room 106? It was point of conflict at various points of story so I guess there should be answer to that yet I dont remember anything about it in this volume or in other volumes before it.

3. In afterword author is saying that after volume 31 (volume 32+) and if I understand it correctly - there will be stories about infinite Koutarous where he will date one girl - they will be latter half of those volumes while first half will be short stories - in overal hercules format. So my question is basically if those short stories in first half will continue 3rd year of Kotarou since I dont think entire 3rd year of high school will be packed just in 2 volumes (vol 30 and 31) like that he (after main story ending) will be part of process of making movie based on blue knight with modern part also done and he will be asked to personally come to assist there in forthforte (it was mentioned in afterword of volume 25 or 26 I think)

4. Last question is regarding whirlpool of chaos I understand how it was created and what it is trying to achieve yet I dont understand its conection with malice (how can some emotion strenghten it when you consider what that whirlpool is) and why that spy in volume 28 was affected by it
(up until now every case of whirlpool was done because of magic like that radical faction leader / purple and Vandarion yet that spy was normal human without any knowledge of magic so how could he have been affected by it or better said how could he open it in first place)

Last edited by dragon33711; 2018-09-22 at 15:47.
dragon33711 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-26, 17:04   Link #4543
darkofficer
just a devil

i wonder what if we got an arc where maki's parents suddenly want to make up for what they did

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-09, 02:35   Link #4544
ooPeaToo

Cover of volume 30

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-09, 04:02   Link #4545
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooPeaToo View Post
Cover of volume 30

Images
i, is that Akatsuki no Megami?

F*CK YEAH!!!!
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-09, 04:55   Link #4546
Rinvelt
駄目人間

^What? You mean the mysterious transfer student that nobody knows?
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-16, 03:29   Link #4547
daime17
Self-proclaimed Master

Spoiler:

Last edited by daime17; 2018-10-16 at 07:36.
daime17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-16, 21:47   Link #4548
sierra117
Harem Seeker

official cover for volume 30
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2018-10-17, 03:32   Link #4549
Rinvelt
駄目人間

Summary was released a few days ago, but too lazy to TL:

Quote:
新たな季節を迎え、“あの”キャラたちが仲間入り!

新たな春を迎え、六畳間の面々は無事(?)揃って進級できることに。晴海が大学生になったり、孝太郎たち三 年生の輪にクランが加わったりと大きな変化がある中、ひときわフレッシュな挨拶が通学路に響き渡る。「おは ようございます、コウ兄さん!」「コータローさまの幼馴染み!? 本当ですかっ!?」新一年生としてついに“あの”キャラたちが吉祥春風高校に!? 波乱万丈の高校生活、最後の一年が賑やかにスタート!
Basically: Harumi becomes a university student, Koutarou and everyone + Clan 3rd years students, and in 1st year Kenji's sister and Narfa (or whatever it was romanised to).
Old 2018-10-17, 09:28   Link #4550
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

So Kenji's sister refers to Koutarou as Kou-niisan eh. And that surprise from Narfa at her being Koutarou's childhood friend.
Old 2018-10-19, 20:11   Link #4551
sierra117
Harem Seeker

i just notice it, but among the girls, Harumi's family should be be a normal(and quite wealthy) family without any relation to the "supernatural" side, so why the hell do we not see any reaction from them when their normally sicky daughter suddenly decided to stay all day long at the house of a boy they know nothing about, and even go off somewhere for several months without any new whatsoever?
Old 2018-10-19, 21:49   Link #4552
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

The months long trip being covered by the Rainbow Heart body double aside, it's definitely strange how Harumi's family has never come up at all through the course of everything.
Old 2018-10-20, 00:10   Link #4553
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Clan actually installed a gate in Harumi's room that connects to her ship which connects to Kotarou's room.

Harumi's parents likely have no clue that she'd even left the house.
Old 2018-10-20, 04:33   Link #4554
Rinvelt
駄目人間

^This. They just think she's in her room.

As for vol 30 preview, basically it's everyone meeting with Kenji's sister (Kotori), then opening ceremony with the apparition of Narfa. Thing is that it seems Narfa modified her memories, or rather her whole life, and she's now the little sister of a journalist (not well reputed) so Theia doesn't like her because of that. Also, she is a clutz. (probably her Yurika part, poor her )
Old 2018-10-20, 06:13   Link #4555
MPT

Speaking of McKinley, she got an illustration that actually shows her face:

Images
MPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-21, 13:40   Link #4556
dark44

can the harem go past 9 members or this is just side stories
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-21, 14:05   Link #4557
EvI

With the goddess manifestation the harem is already in the double digit mark.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-21, 23:18   Link #4558
Gaizafaiz

I need to catch up fast.
Old 2018-10-21, 23:52   Link #4559
Lex79

Do it. Like,now. You won't regret it.
Lex79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-22, 23:05   Link #4560
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
With the goddess manifestation the harem is already in the double digit mark.
Technically, it can also be 1 lol

Tags
aliens, comedy, fantasy, harem, harmonious relationship, knights, magical girls, romance, shounen, time travel