AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-01-01, 20:12   Link #21
Dark`
The Terror of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth23
How come sasuke's sharingan only has 2 of those little black dots around it and itachi and kakashi's has 3?
Actually, if you go back and watch the Sasuke vs Naruto fight, you will see that at one point during the fight, Sasuke's Sharingan "evolves" and gains the third dot, thus making his Sharingan "fully mature". I don't remember what was the exact episode, but I'm quite positive it was after Naruto started calling upon the powers of the kyuubi inside of him.
Dark` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-02, 01:29   Link #22
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth23
How come sasuke's sharingan only has 2 of those little black dots around it and itachi and kakashi's has 3?

itachi killed his best friend......and i didnt notice that Sasuke got the third mark on his sharingan...
Old 2006-01-02, 05:49   Link #23
ShikaShika
無罪

Quote:
Originally Posted by killing the dream
thank you, so everything up to 135 is good...
and sorry about not posting this in the q and a
This is a bit late, but everything up to 135 is certainly not good. Unfortunatly to say the least, the producers of Naruto chose the way of adding filler in small portions in many episodes that aren't filler as a whole. From about episode 50 to 60 there's almost 50% filler, but you can't remove any episodes because you would remove real plot as well.

From 65 and onwards there's bits and pieces filler in almost every episode up until around 85-90. The fillers range from harmless stare down competitions, to real eyesores. Episode 79 is so bad I just wanted to cry (perhaps mainly because 78 was so damn good). Just compare those episodes to the manga.

I guess I'll pm you as well, just in case.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-03, 22:26   Link #24
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaShika
This is a bit late, but everything up to 135 is certainly not good. Unfortunatly to say the least, the producers of Naruto chose the way of adding filler in small portions in many episodes that aren't filler as a whole. From about episode 50 to 60 there's almost 50% filler, but you can't remove any episodes because you would remove real plot as well.

From 65 and onwards there's bits and pieces filler in almost every episode up until around 85-90. The fillers range from harmless stare down competitions, to real eyesores. Episode 79 is so bad I just wanted to cry (perhaps mainly because 78 was so damn good). Just compare those episodes to the manga.

I guess I'll pm you as well, just in case.
That's true all the way from the very first episode...
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 08:49   Link #25
LooKe
Uchiha Sasuke is the shit

Question Naruto episodes OBS no download question

On what day can you "buy" Naruto episodes?
LooKe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 09:10   Link #26
ShikaShika
無罪

That filler is mainly flashbacks and recaps though, something that doesn't bug me nearly as much. Especially since it's much easier to edit out, maybe that's why I forgot about it.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 09:25   Link #27
ElvenPath
a step away from heaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooKe
On what day can you "buy" Naruto episodes?
Not sure if this is what you want to know, but the first DVD is slated to be released on the 3rd of March.
Old 2006-01-04, 20:59   Link #28
Ryuujin

I haven't gotten very far in the series yet, but I have some questions.

I've been wondering this for a while: how big is the Naruto world supposed to be? That map you see everywhere looks like a small portion of a larger land mass, perhaps a continent. Is it that ninja are only found in this area or something?

Secondly, what's with the uneven level of technology? They have essentially modern stuff (save for vehicles and weapons, it seems, though that I can understand. When you essentially have magic powers, who needs a gun or a car?), but their society seems feudal...
Old 2006-01-04, 22:52   Link #29
ein
Copy Ninja

Send a message via Yahoo to ein
Will switching bodies actually fix Orochimaru's hands (sealed by Sandaime)?

Is this the "another way" he was referring to when Tsunade refused to heal him before?
ein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 22:54   Link #30
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
ve been wondering this for a while: how big is the Naruto world supposed to be? That map you see everywhere looks like a small portion of a larger land mass, perhaps a continent. Is it that ninja are only found in this area or something?
I thought it was 5 countries and in each country is a kage .. and the countrys all have hidden villages where ninja societies exsist..

and then they have town and villages outside that without ninja.

Im probably wrong though

No idea about the technology one.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 23:02   Link #31
Dark`
The Terror of Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by ein
Will switching bodies actually fix Orochimaru's hands (sealed by Sandaime)?

Is this the "another way" he was referring to when Tsunade refused to heal him before?
Spoiler for manga:
Dark` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-04, 23:19   Link #32
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
I thought it was 5 countries and in each country is a kage .. and the countrys all have hidden villages where ninja societies exsist..

and then they have town and villages outside that without ninja.
That's not exactly what I meant. I mean, the map we see (with the 5 major countries and all those little nameless ones) looks like it's a small piece of a larger map...
Old 2006-01-05, 13:50   Link #33
monster

is there a naruto jump festa 2005?
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 16:13   Link #34
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin
I haven't gotten very far in the series yet, but I have some questions.

I've been wondering this for a while: how big is the Naruto world supposed to be? That map you see everywhere looks like a small portion of a larger land mass, perhaps a continent. Is it that ninja are only found in this area or something?
Inmaging they are reffering to a small portion of this planet, so outside the map more things exist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin
Secondly, what's with the uneven level of technology? They have essentially modern stuff (save for vehicles and weapons, it seems, though that I can understand. When you essentially have magic powers, who needs a gun or a car?), but their society seems feudal...
Well, is strange on how kishimoto handle this, Kishi tried to make the series in our era, but tried to think of hiden Shinoby villages as a separate society from ours, other villages that are not Ninjas, seems more of what a Rural Japan would look like.

Dark` I love your Sig.
Old 2006-01-05, 22:34   Link #35
Yûyake

Quote:
Originally Posted by eLcHaKeTeRo
kakashi-sensei.......and Sakura sounds different too...........maybe she had a cold
Might be! Honnestly i didnt see any change in Kakashi or Sakura voice but i will try to find out about it
Yûyake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 23:55   Link #36
lmd
ass master not gay

Send a message via MSN to lmd
Talking nine tailed fox

ok the nine tailed fox is a shadow fox demon trapped inside naruto?what will happen when the seail is brookenwill he transform or will he just absorb all of it's uniqe abillitys what do u thin/./??
lmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-05, 23:57   Link #37
eLcHaKeTeRo
Falls for it every time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yûyake
Might be! Honnestly i didnt see any change in Kakashi or Sakura voice but i will try to find out about it
for real...i havent watched Naruto harcore like before since all those fillers...i kinda stayed away from them for a while.
Old 2006-01-06, 00:16   Link #38
lmd
ass master not gay

Send a message via MSN to lmd
Thumbs up ok what about saskas blood line

ok saskas blood line is prbley the same as kaikasis beacuse of ther clan they are from the same clan or am i way off correct me if i am
lmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-06, 00:40   Link #39
BakuDan
Let's count up your sins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmd
ok the nine tailed fox is a shadow fox demon trapped inside naruto?what will happen when the seail is brookenwill he transform or will he just absorb all of it's uniqe abillitys what do u thin/./??
Naruto will neither absorb or transform if the seal is broken, the nine tail fox will just escape his body and wreck havoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmd
ok saskas blood line is prbley the same as kaikasis beacuse of ther clan they are from the same clan or am i way off correct me if i am
Sasuke and Itachi is the only true Uchiha bloodline, Kakashi has a sharingan he had a sharingan eye operated on him replacing his old eye.
BakuDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-01-06, 03:19   Link #40
Gen-X
TangaLangaDingDong

Use the faq thread for small questions please. ^^

If the seal breaks maybe Naruto will supernova?

Kakashi isn't a uchiha, check out the last name + more info about his eye/history in the manga.
Gen-X is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a