AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-18, 01:08   Link #101
Juggiman

Decent Chapter

The arc was kind of rushed, but all and all I liked the chapter. Only thing left is for Rin to Die & find out how the third tear is evolved in kakashi's eye. I'm thinking back when Sasuke got his third tear .It was a heart warming discussion with Naruto which made him recognize Naruto's strength and Sasuke wanted to break that bond between them.
Juggiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 02:54   Link #102
DAyGO

Send a message via AIM to DAyGO Send a message via MSN to DAyGO Send a message via Yahoo to DAyGO
Well.... that was setle... ehhh i wanted more than kakashi noo ahhh big rock kakashi take my eye and ill be ur eye and then burst out of the rock....i just told the whole chapter... lol but overall i liked it i just wanted more... i wish people werent so damnding for the real story to start cause i would of liked to see this dragged out
DAyGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 04:12   Link #103
ooh-zoo-mah-kee
naa woo toe?

well for those of you going all "wtf is with Obito seeing chakra flow" remember the view from Sasuke's eyes in the Chuunin exam. Also, the sharingan is the perfect counter for genjutsus and seeing as how Obito was able to see the unstable flow from the genjustsu, it would make sense that he can see stable ones too.

And also to the person who said if Kakashi had come earlier it wouldn't have made a big difference, it made quite a difference since Kakashi was knocked out from the rock in his left blind spot. If Kakashi hadn't saved Obito at the last moment, then he probably would still have his eye.

just my thoughts on this
ooh-zoo-mah-kee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 10:16   Link #104
stylez
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to stylez
Humm.. I'm still wondering about what Obito ment about thet he will become his eye, and Kakashi will be able to see..=/
stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 11:46   Link #105
Red_Eclipse
Phoenix

someone said something about Itachi possibly having a kid and that being the third whatever user instead of Kakashi.. isnt Itachi like 17-18 when we last saw him? kinda young and also I sort of thought they married within Uchiha blood.. call it interbreeding if u wish, but the result would be a full blood Uchiha...like if u have half Uchiha, is the result still the same? u could marry your cousin's, cousin's, sister.... @_@

Visit My Graphic Site: The Forgotten Lair
Red_Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 13:04   Link #106
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Well, even though this whole arc might have been a bit rushed, I am still enjoying it fully. Kakashi owns all. The third tear will probably be explained soon. I am also going to predict Kakashi finishes the fight with the perfected Chidori. (Perfected because of the gift)
Something else has been bugging me a bit...I wonder where the White Fangs weapon Kakashi uses is right now. To this point, Kakashi hasnt used it in the present time. My guess is that he just has not been on a mission that he believed was important enough to require it but still...I really hope to see it again in the future when the manga goes back to normal time.
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 13:23   Link #107
jubileerain
manga psycho ^_^

Send a message via AIM to jubileerain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabst
After seeing this, two arguments:

1. Oro obviously wants the Sharingan from Sasuke, and was thought to be the main reason for pursuing him. However, if you can get the Sharingan off a corpse/near dead Uchiha, why not just kill him(Sasuke)? No, theres another factor involved. I'm guessing the mangekyou (or however its spelled) Sharingan is for Uchihas blood only, which is why Oro wants Sasuke alive. Maybe, after being in Akatski with Itachi, he wants that version of the Sharingan. This would also dispel the rumor that Kakashi was the third user.

2. Oro is going about this the totally wrong way. Think about it, take over Sasuke, make some babies, then totally open up your own Black Market Sharingan store. He could so corner the market, since Sasuke and Itachi are the only two left. This is why Oro is off living in a cave, he's not fiscally responsible!
Oro using Sasuke's body & Sasuke's reputation as a hottie, hmmmmm. . .

LOL I remember Shuriken Jay making a comment about how Sasuke had to be one hell of a ladies man if he wanted to revive his clan. A girlfriend or wife definitely wouldn't be happy if her man was going around reviving his clan. Besides, Oro has a thing for pretty little boys anyway. But knowing Oro, if he wanted to, he'd probably have the females in the sound village line up & volunteer.

Well, if Oro had his own Sharingan store, the problem is, if a lot of people have it, it wouldn't be so special anymore. It'll be like Botox injections. Oro's wealth would only be temporary Unless he experiments with the Sharingan at the same time & releases "new & improved," or "Sharingan, now in different shades of red" versions.
jubileerain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 14:02   Link #108
Will
Toebeard the Pirate

Send a message via AIM to Will Send a message via MSN to Will
Lightbulb

Just a thought, but this arc is probably one of the few places that will actually benefit from anime filler
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 15:07   Link #109
Wandering Shinigami
Guardian Of Death

I had figured out that Kakashi's Sharingan came from Obito in the last chapter but I didn't think that this was how he would get it... If all of Kakashi's teammates are no longer alive in the current time that means that most likely what's her name.. Rin I think... will die too... WAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Poor Onnichan! *hugs yondaime* ALL YOUR STUDENTS DIED!!!! ...
Kakashi: ... hey... -_-;;; I'm not dead yet...
Wandering Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 15:08   Link #110
gibits
Endless

Can we say idoit nins? Kakashi and Obito should've finished off that rock guy before releasing Rin of the genjutsu. Besides Kakashi should've spilt the guy's head open instead of the paper cut he gave him, Obito made sure that Kakasih didn'thave to worry about a counter attack. Same with the rock guy. He just sits there lazing around instead of finishing off what he started? "Oh i'll just sit here an wait for them finish transplanting an eye".

The only one the came off smart was Rin who transplanted and eye in a few minutes. Talk about medical skills.

This seems to be terribly rushed, i was hoping Obito had the sharangian for a while before giving it to kakashi. I was just starting to really like Obitio too. That way he could one up Kakashi from time to time. Oh well at least well prolly see the 4th in action, and a prevue of naruto's new moves. I hope they explain them in this arc that way we don't have to spend 3 months seeing how the new move(s) work and the like.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 15:14   Link #111
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by OFFSPRiNGCo16
Something else has been bugging me a bit...I wonder where the White Fangs weapon Kakashi uses is right now. To this point, Kakashi hasnt used it in the present time. My guess is that he just has not been on a mission that he believed was important enough to require it but still...I really hope to see it again in the future when the manga goes back to normal time.
Maybe he'll give it to a current genin? Or a future chuunin/ANBU? I don't see naruto with a blade, but if he did, a cresent moon dance with shadow clones might be really sweet.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 15:22   Link #112
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedemonwithin
ok a few things
firstly when kakashi saw itachi and his sharingan and says "i used to see those eyes everyday" hes talkin about back when there was an uchiha clan u could walk around through the uchiha village and see sharingan everywhere

to ILikeSquiReLz
yes the third was hokage when he was teachin the sannin

about the 3rd mangekyo sharingan user have you ever thought that he could be dead? no where in the manga has it said that this other mangekyo sharingan user was still alive.

when itachi killed the clan and told sasuke that he had to kill his best friend, he said throughout the history of the uchiha clan if sasuke got the mangekyo he'd be the 3rd uchiha to get it, this can be taken as that first person to get it is already dead.

and kakashi might never have gotten the 3rd tear drop in his sharingan he could have gotten another transplant you never know
where is it ever said that Sarutobi was a hokage when he thought the sannins?
ILikeSquiReLz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 16:39   Link #113
Rurik
Golden

LMAO,...

This is silly...this chapter is way to rush..

first Off now we know why Kakashi only received one sharingan..the other one was spoiled...jejejeje

The other one is..."Ok Kakshi take me eye"
Kakshi have not decided to received it and Rin is preparing for the operation an saying "ok Kakshi lets do it"..if this isnt Rushing a Chapter nothing is.

Is a litlle funny how fast kakshi can be able to use the new Eye...i was specting at leasta couple of weak of geting custom to the eye, not a couple of minutes after receiving it...

And the part were we are now that he only have two comas and a potential
development to the third coma without Uchiha Blood...
whow the heck he is able to develop a new Coma and not turning off the Sharingan??????

also..im still wondeing about Orocumarus Words..."You got wath you want"
so why Oro sez this about Kakshi Sharingan, if Kakshi up to this point never had shown a interest in Sharingan...

we might have here a inconsistency with continuity, or maybe there's still something left with the sharingan issue.....
Old 2004-12-18, 16:55   Link #114
strategos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Eclipse
someone said something about Itachi possibly having a kid and that being the third whatever user instead of Kakashi.. isnt Itachi like 17-18 when we last saw him? kinda young and also I sort of thought they married within Uchiha blood.. call it interbreeding if u wish, but the result would be a full blood Uchiha...like if u have half Uchiha, is the result still the same? u could marry your cousin's, cousin's, sister.... @_@

I was the one with the idea. it just occur to me that obito might have a child. right now I think itachi is about 20 years old. he left the village when he was 13 or 14. probably he s the third person. there are still more uchiha out there. becuase if there werent no uchiha then Sasuke wouldnt say "I want to revive my clan".
We now naruto is going to be Konohamaru sensei
SO if Itachi had a son. and after itachi die. he ask to Sasuke to look after his son
the Sasuke would be training Itachi''s son
well that a crazy theory I just though

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 16:59   Link #115
SOmbody
ナルトの 学生

Send a message via AIM to SOmbody
maybe its like.. DBZ when the mix saiya-jin mixed with the human-jin is stronger potential... remember gohan =x and then goku's grandson ... maybe its like the mix breed sharingan doods are stronger, that would be cool lol.. or maybe like a new breed haha
SOmbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 17:25   Link #116
Zek
Eyebrows...

Seriously, I'd rather see it rushed a bit like this chapter than drawn out over 2 volumes of flashbacks. I just wouldn't enjoy such a detailed arc when we already know exactly how it's going to end. Do you guys really want to see so many chapters explaining this?
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 17:59   Link #117
ooh-zoo-mah-kee
naa woo toe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibits
Can we say idoit nins? Kakashi and Obito should've finished off that rock guy before releasing Rin of the genjutsu. Besides Kakashi should've spilt the guy's head open instead of the paper cut he gave him, Obito made sure that Kakasih didn'thave to worry about a counter attack. Same with the rock guy. He just sits there lazing around instead of finishing off what he started? "Oh i'll just sit here an wait for them finish transplanting an eye".

The only one the came off smart was Rin who transplanted and eye in a few minutes. Talk about medical skills.
well first of all, the rock nin thought they were dead when he did the avalanche jutsu or w/e. And also, there is no way of telling how long the transplant took, it coulda been an hour caz we see the rock nin resting and it appears that he is drinking something ( probably a medicine) but still, it coulda been anywhere from 5 minutes to an hour nobody knows since Kishimoto just jumped from once scene to another withought anything in between.
ooh-zoo-mah-kee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 19:59   Link #118
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooh-zoo-mah-kee
nobody knows since Kishimoto just jumped from once scene to another withought anything in between.
I think it worked great. This is good storytelling and since there's no reason why the Rock nin shouldn't have waited there longer than the operation I don't think we're supposed to speculate in this as much as we're doing now...
Old 2004-12-18, 19:59   Link #119
ukoziak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenu
I think it's safe to say the Anbu girl that visits Hayate grave is not Rin. Although this pic shows Rin to have dark hair not light hair colour.

Kinda interested in that picture too. Where did you get it? Is it one of the color pages in the manga?
ukoziak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 20:02   Link #120
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

The pic is actually from Kishimoto's art book "Uzumaki" or something like that (Remember Gevurah bought it and posted this pic).