AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-04-17, 21:36   Link #3021
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

4chan, 2ch, reddit and baidu are all saying the other half of Yui's key is stuck on the locket. That is why shuu's uncle cannot fix the locket. Marika's key belongs to Ruri because Ruri's grandpa had connections to the police because he's rich hence Marika getting shivers. Pretty likely that this might happen....BUT I predict a filler chapter next week
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 22:20   Link #3022
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_noob View Post
4chan, 2ch, reddit and baidu are all saying the other half of Yui's key is stuck on the locket. That is why shuu's uncle cannot fix the locket. Marika's key belongs to Ruri because Ruri's grandpa had connections to the police because he's rich hence Marika getting shivers. Pretty likely that this might happen....BUT I predict a filler chapter next week
So if Yui's other half key is inside the locket, that means it was her that Raku promised to marry?
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 23:25   Link #3023
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by akim36 View Post
maybe the reason marika is scared is cuz yui may reveal that she wasnt the promised girl? after all she remembered her and onodera
Either that or it has to do something with Marika's trump card her friend was talking about and she doesn't want to use.

I also agree with however said her key looks damaged.
To be precise the damaged part is the key bit - which might have to do with the locket being 'otherwise borken'

If I had to guess the bit is supposed to be either triangle, pentagram or star shaped. - I'll go with start shaped for the time being.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 23:39   Link #3024
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
So if Yui's other half key is inside the locket, that means it was her that Raku promised to marry?
OMG, that would make a wonderful love story material about an onee-chan turned out to be a childhood friend, who then became a homeroom teacher. Aahh... Such a beautiful forbidden love. This is so... perfect. xD

Onee-chan... Sensei... These has directly hit right on my soft spot.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 00:09   Link #3025
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimate_noob View Post
The keys having been swapped around is a pssibility, as I pointed out a while ago. Yet, Marika's key belonging to Ruri is just dumb stuff they came up with.
We saw a photography of Raku and Marika with Marika having her current key that dates back to the events of the 4 girls meeting him.

No matter which keys got swapped(if any at all) Marika is the only of whom we can say for sure that she still has her original key.

Another possibility why she is scared might be that the two don't like another - especially if you consider that her key is broken. Might have something to do with that.

Even if the keybit is in the locket btw - the only thing it means is that she tried to unlock it at one point (or locked it)

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 00:27   Link #3026
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Arrggghhhh.....

Another key. (facepalm)

Well, I did like the reactions of his classmates. "Will you cut it out Raku!!!"
Old 2014-04-18, 00:34   Link #3027
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

another key..... finally everything is completed

Yui-nee is scarier than Marika... Marika is completely overwhelmed with her...
ah Shuu is also become her slave... oh no!
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 01:48   Link #3028
konart

I'd imagine there are multiple locks inside his locket
Old 2014-04-18, 03:37   Link #3029
liro
Super Driver

Please tell me there are only 4 of these keys so Yui's key is the last one. It seems that Yui-nee knows Onodera, but she didn't greet her like Marika. Onodera probably lost her childhood memories.
Old 2014-04-18, 03:42   Link #3030
pampz21
ShipCore

Yes the final key holder is here. We can finally unlocked/move on to the plot.*sigh*

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

pampz21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 03:50   Link #3031
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Chitoge vs. Kosaki vs. Marika vs. Yui. Although my logical knowledge of Shonen Law states that Chitoge will win due to the first girl clause, I want Yui to win because:

a- Chitoge was too Tsundere that when she realized her feelings for Raku, I was like, nope, too late.
b- Kosaki's too shy and I doubt she'll EVER make a move on her own. Yes I know Ruri's way of helping her is harsh, but still, WORK UP THE COURAGE MANG!
c- (I'm gonna get exiled for this for sure^^;; ), if Marika is as frail as the series claims, I don't see her lasting long, also the obsessive attitude towards Raku, it's cute I admit, but it gets tiresome after a while.
d- I got a thing for older chicks since my own fiancee is 4 days older than me. (But Max, 4 days isn't THAT much older), SCREW YOU IT STILL COUNTS AS DATING AN OLDER CHICK!
Old 2014-04-18, 04:17   Link #3032
liro
Super Driver

Nee-san Sensei

Old 2014-04-18, 08:02   Link #3033
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I feel like im reading Kingdom Hearts so many damn keys!
Old 2014-04-18, 08:25   Link #3034
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by liro View Post
Nee-san Sensei

but but but but but the other one is an imouto!
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 08:28   Link #3035
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
but but but but but the other one is an imouto!
Used to be...

And yes... Once again, Raku holds an idiot ball in the class and get himself in a deep shit. The whole class is jealous of him
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 09:13   Link #3036
tsunade666

-_- I didn't expect a master and slave relationship with shuu >_>
Old 2014-04-18, 11:11   Link #3037
Kakurin
大佐

The new one looks good, that's the beauty of maturity I guess.

So now we have four keys, I think this might be it. Doubt we'll get any more of that. So Nee-chan knows Marika and Onodera. Wondering whether she also used to know Chitoge.
Old 2014-04-18, 12:45   Link #3038
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Marika really is scared shitless of Yui. I'm dying to find out why. Yui's master/servant relationship with Shuu makes me think there might be another side to her Raku doesn't know about. Not to mention she is currently the boss of the chinese mafia, a nice girl wouldn't be able to do that. Her knowing Kosaki intrigues me as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
On the contrary. If the key broke, doesn't this mean it wasn't the right one? It's not like she has gorilla strength like Chitoge.
Old 2014-04-18, 14:53   Link #3039
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigUp View Post
The new one looks good, that's the beauty of maturity I guess.

So now we have four keys, I think this might be it. Doubt we'll get any more of that. So Nee-chan knows Marika and Onodera. Wondering whether she also used to know Chitoge.
its almost guaranteed that she knows chitoge even if it wasn't said. But I think i'm surprised she knew dera. Things are about to get very interesting since now that the four girls are gathered the key situation gets fun what's really amusing is that i'm not sure if Raku will ask about the key. Plus the insanity that will come when she walks to school with raku and chitoge. Ah the doujin's practically write themselves
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-18, 15:22   Link #3040
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by liro View Post
Please tell me there are only 4 of these keys so Yui's key is the last one.
My bet is that there will be a total of 5 keys and a false key (my gut feeling is that someone is lying *cough* Marika *cough*).
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life