Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-04-01, 23:15   Link #21
mikeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade xTekno
Lol.
I put two cups of rice, an over-easy egg, Mr. Yoshida's, fried carrots and potatoes, ground beef, and American cheese in a large bowl and mix with a spoon. It actually tastes really good.
I don't know if this is weird or not, but I don't know of many other people who do it.
It's my version of bee-been-bahp [Korean for mixed rice. I'm Korean].
only 1 egg? this sound tasty, but i would rather put it in a pot and stir fry it, First I would add the meat, then the carrots and potatoes, then 2 eggs, stir it all for a while still the eggs start to solidify halfway. Then add in the cheese stirm some more then the rice. Oh and don't forget the soy sauce.

Me myself, the weirdest thing would be hrm well I don't relly think any food i eat is weird. I just like adding stuff to my stir fry rice, one time though I made the mistake of using salty eggs thinking they were regular eggs
mikeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 00:17   Link #22
jen-chan
Peekameekawoo

Send a message via AIM to jen-chan Send a message via Yahoo to jen-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade xTekno
Lol.
I put two cups of rice, an over-easy egg, Mr. Yoshida's, fried carrots and potatoes, ground beef, and American cheese in a large bowl and mix with a spoon. It actually tastes really good.
I don't know if this is weird or not, but I don't know of many other people who do it.
It's my version of bee-been-bahp [Korean for mixed rice. I'm Korean].
heh. i do the same thing too! every once in a while when im really full, i do that... i would add carrots, potatoes, chinese sausage, sometimes ham/turkey meat, onions sometimes and then 2 eggs at the end! if it needs to be more salty i would put soy souce. i would just add stuff that i think thats good with the fried rice just like mikeon since, we are used to the stuff because of our parents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeon
only 1 egg? this sound tasty, but i would rather put it in a pot and stir fry it, First I would add the meat, then the carrots and potatoes, then 2 eggs, stir it all for a while still the eggs start to solidify halfway. Then add in the cheese stirm some more then the rice. Oh and don't forget the soy sauce.

Me myself, the weirdest thing would be hrm well I don't relly think any food i eat is weird. I just like adding stuff to my stir fry rice, one time though I made the mistake of using salty eggs thinking they were regular eggs
haha. i remember that. it was your fault u didnt ask mom if it was salty eggs.
jen-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 01:51   Link #23
Slade xTekno
Tekkaman Blade!

Reply to all those who replied to mine: LOL. My parents and friends keep telling me that no one else in the world does that. I can prove them wrong.
Two eggs? I put in the egg because the yolk tastes really good with the Mr. Yoshida's sauce. I think two would be too much for me...
Slade xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 04:36   Link #24
Serendipity

Send a message via ICQ to Serendipity Send a message via AIM to Serendipity Send a message via MSN to Serendipity
I don't think that I have actually eaten much out of the ordinary, though I have eaten Kangaroo, Buffalo, Crocodile and Emu....
Believe it or not, the emu tastes like chicken...
Serendipity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 06:17   Link #25
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓

pure nutella (hazelnut/chocolat spread/cream)

pls look here (if you want to know what is nutella)

Usually I do not eat too much of this pure, but I did a 200g (0.5lbs) nutella session (it is advicable to take a little bit castor-oil afterwards *g*)

another not so often seen thing is:

boiling rice in salty water, after boiling completely pour out the water, add butter to the rice and some ketchup (not too much), and than add some instant chicken broth (alternativly you can boil the rice in this instant broth...)
It tastes good (at least for me).
Old 2004-04-02, 07:04   Link #26
Necrodeath

Haggis, omg that taste is great! If you don't know what it is, you don't want to know... . It tastes good though.
Necrodeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 08:20   Link #27
Biohazard
-kanashii~desu-

Send a message via ICQ to Biohazard Send a message via MSN to Biohazard
shiner fish ... i dunno how to say it exactly ... yuk ... it was the most disgusting fish i've ever eaten ... i eat like 2 pieces and puked like hell ... yuk... never going to eat it again when i'm staying in norway...
Biohazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 15:53   Link #28
aahhsin

Lets see...

Snails (Good stuff)
Eels (Good stuff)
Pissing Shrimp (Good Stuff, i doubt it's the real name, but i'm directly translating it from cantonese)

Raw Oysters (Nasty shit, yet i still eat it...)
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 20:45   Link #29
Taboo
Riceball!

Send a message via Yahoo to Taboo
@ Daliinn- I like olives like that too. ^_^ Same thing goes for pickles and pickled okra though.

@ Amy- Broccoli and cheese is actually pretty common...and yummy.

I do the rice+egg+lotsa stuff combos too. I can't believe I am actually about to admit some of these. I eat lemons with salt fairly frequently and peanut butter with honey a lot when growing up. I think the sickest sounding thing I have ever enjoyed was sliced banana with mayo on white bread. Sounds gross huh? Its actually good IMO tho.
Taboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 21:52   Link #30
saku~ya
la~li~lo

Everyone looks at me weird when I tell them I put Italian Dressing on my Macoroni 'n' Cheese. I don't know why they think thats disgusting. But they can't knock it until they try it. I also like to eat pretzels with mayonaise. Of course, its not very healty -_-;
saku~ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-02, 22:38   Link #31
wnkryo
HainShodan

I like eating eggs with salt and pepper.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 00:36   Link #32
jen-chan
Peekameekawoo

Send a message via AIM to jen-chan Send a message via Yahoo to jen-chan
@ Slade xTekno: haha yea bt for me and mikeon, we can eat up to 3 eggs. lol. but then 3 is too much for me. i put in the egg cuz its yummy with soy souce. haha. oh yes... your parents and friends are proven wrong! there are many people who do this. even some of my friends

@ Taboo: haha. i tried lemon with salt b4...its rather...sour but its somewhat good!

damn...now i want some of those stuff that your people mentioned! hm...oh wellz...
jen-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 04:45   Link #33
Iron Monkey

I dunno, I'd honestly like to try eating dog meat. I hear it's really good. I know there's this huge taboo here in the western world against it, but hey, I don't see what the difference between dog and cow meat is. (and don't tell me it's cuz dogs are domesticated animals, as that's just a preference) That's why if I ever go to China, that would be the first thing I'd try.
Iron Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 05:48   Link #34
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
tobasco on macoroni and cheeze. like the vinegar.....
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-03, 11:25   Link #35
Taboo
Riceball!

Send a message via Yahoo to Taboo
@ Saku~ya- LOL I like to eat odd things in my mac and cheese too, but its more along the lines of hot dogs or a can of tuna. (And its a meal less than a dollar ) I like fries with mayo and pretzels with mustard, but never tried pretzels with mayo. Chicken marinaded in italian dressing is good. ^_^

@ Jen-chan- Yup, very sour. I'm more into sours than sweets.

@ Hobobaggins- Popcorn with tabasco is good. You might like that too.
Taboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 17:37   Link #36
sanghyun1990
상현

Food that you want to try.

I never had bosintang I heard that it taste really good. For people who don't know bosintang is, it is a dog stew.
sanghyun1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 18:03   Link #37
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

New York Pizza!!!
Ive had some of the more wacky and weird foods out there, but i wanna see if the pizzas in different cities being different is true. Pizza in Italy so far has been the nicest, nice and just as simple as a sandwich
JanthraX^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 18:11   Link #38
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
I want to try the many and varried turkish kebabs [ other than the american mutilated Shishkebab ]
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 18:32   Link #39
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

I wanna have real japanese Ramen. Oh and Grilled living fish and Octopus.
Old 2006-05-27, 18:41   Link #40
Illuyankas
I need another drink.

I've eaten all of these poultry before, but I want to eat that setup of food where they have a duck inside a chicken inside a turkey. All at once.

I also want to try bear, camel, ostrich, lion, elephant, rhino... basically, most of the larger animals remaining on the planet. I'm a bit of a carnivore

And to those of vegetarian views: Now, I like animals as much as the next guy, but if I'm hungry, I'll eat a panda sandwich.

Oh, and don't bother with swan - too stringy for my tastes.
Illuyankas is offline   Reply With Quote