AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2008-12-13, 10:40   Link #301
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Theres a (pretty much) updated list in the TS, so if you cant find a slot there, you'll have to take a slot after. So...

31. Outsmart
32. Sacchin
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 10:46   Link #302
OutSmart
Comic Relief

he have to make the side limit of our pics match the next guy's right?
Old 2008-12-13, 11:02   Link #303
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Erm, make the side limit (left side) of your pic match the previous guy's right.
Old 2008-12-13, 11:30   Link #304
OutSmart
Comic Relief

kk ^^

time limit to do it wich is it?

I was kinda on the fast road but then my tablet broke LOL, it may take a few more days for me to be able to make what I was planning to

_EDIT_

I did this one, I was bored cause I could draw so I got started with photoshop filtering brushing and whatnot training. ^^

its still not final, I'm not sure if I'm gonna get some text, I dunno what to writte, suggestions are welcome. Plus, I left a white border on the right side so the next guy doesnt have much trouble matching but I dont know it should be there. Again, you tell me what I should do ^^

I'm still trying to solve the tablet issue, so my original idea might not get finished in the next days.

Last edited by OutSmart; 2008-12-14 at 19:13.
OutSmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-13, 21:19   Link #305
OutSmart
Comic Relief

bump.
(for the late edit, I didnt want to double post, but it was hours ago since I first did the post above.)

The new stuff is in the previous post, as _edit_.
Old 2008-12-14, 01:14   Link #306
crazyhorse
Procrastinator

It's actually Terrestrial Dream's turn next. You're supposed to go after escimo.
Old 2008-12-14, 12:57   Link #307
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutSmart View Post
kk ^^

I was kinda on the fast road but then my tablet broke LOL, it may take a few more days for me to be able to make what I was planning to

_EDIT_

I did this one, I was bored cause I could draw so I got started with photoshop filtering brushing and whatnot training. ^^

Spoiler for saving space:

its still not final, I'm not sure if I'm gonna get some text, I dunno what to writte, suggestions are welcome. Plus, I left a white border on the right side so the next guy doesnt have much trouble matching but I dont know it should be there. Again, you tell me what I should do ^^

I'm still trying to solve the tablet issue, so my original idea might not get finished in the next days.
Well this is an interesting situation , even thought its my turn and you already went ahead finished with yours. I suppose either Scep or Aoie could bump everyone one slot up as it seems to be a waste not to use your work since you did a great job. Oh well its still up to Aoie and Scep to decide.
Old 2008-12-14, 13:10   Link #308
OutSmart
Comic Relief

OH I'm sorry, I thougth that the last opne that was there was the 30th I'm sorry. I still have the other version without the joining left border if you already started yours with that specific left side border and I'm just throwing your effort away.

If you want me to withdraw its fine, it was my bad ^^. But look, its better not to bump everyone, You could take the next place, after me, and you would just have to get a white gradient ffrom the left for both our pics to fit.

But its all up to Aoie and Scep so.. sorry again
Old 2008-12-15, 05:34   Link #309
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutSmart View Post
kk ^^

_EDIT_

it's awesome but there's a white left out part on the right of the worm
I recommend you to edit it

it's still cool though since it's sora from kh2

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 06:41   Link #310
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
it's awesome but there's a white left out part on the right of the worm
I recommend you to edit it
The white portion makes it easy for the next person.

Last edited by Kana Futayo; 2008-12-16 at 01:31. Reason: I've been forgetful with closing tags this days. XD
Kana Futayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 15:14   Link #311
OutSmart
Comic Relief

I though that was a good thing lol...^^

but kay I'll try to edit it. But I wont be here for a few hours, I'll try to post the final version later today or sometime tomorrow.

Sorry for the trouble

edit_

/btw, I could just crop the white part, but the pic would be like... 597x450. I dunno if that's ok.

Last edited by OutSmart; 2008-12-15 at 18:45.
OutSmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 21:32   Link #312
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer

I think it would be better for you not to crop it, but to continue the color up till the end.
Sure it's thoughtful of you to make the end white so it'll be easier for the next person, but in reality that sortof takes the fun out making a piece that'll fit onto the next one. If I were the next person, I'd feel disappointed that the person before me gave me such an easy job, as if he/she didn't have the confidence in my ability to join my piece to theirs.

Co-host of Kaiseki Anime Podcast
Find us on Apple Podcasts and Google Play

AniList

Sig: HSxHoneycomb
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-15, 22:12   Link #313
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
OutSmart - It's no use starting a worm piece if you're not next. Cause you'll never know what the previous person would use.

I suppose if you already started yours, that mean you didn't read the rules.

ps: Outsmart, you and Sacchin were added to 31 & 32.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-16, 14:37   Link #314
OutSmart
Comic Relief

I know, I just didnt noticed that the 31st place wasnt the next to the last one I could see in that page where the worm is being updated. So when I did mine I though that was the 31st.

but hey screw it.. I though I was doing someone a favor lol. Anyways, I can correct that end and leave it without the white gradient, the questio is: do you want me to? Since I dont know if you are atually going to use that pic that I made.

I have no problem in doing another, I'm nearly in vacations, but I didnt want that to go to waste.. speacially since I did that to honor KH ^^

I think it would be better for me to take that place, the guys that was suppose to take it takes the next one, and then it goes on as it should be. And I may even make another one, I dont mind, I enjoy it ^^

"If I were the next person, I'd feel disappointed that the person before me gave me such an easy job, as if he/she didn't have the confidence in my ability to join my piece to theirs." - marina

Marina long time no see ^^

I think you got me all wrong there. How could I doubt the skills of those whose tuts I'm learning from? I mean, I use photoshop for little more that a week... I did the white gradient for the next one to be completely free on his creation, something that I think its more important that fitting nicely. But I would never doubt the skills of this forum's artists ^^ yOU GUYS AND GALS ARE MY ROLE MODELS!!!

anyways, plz tell me if that pic can still get into the worm or if I have to redo it, or start another one to fit the still not completed 30th and match it.

sorry for all the trouble.
Old 2008-12-16, 22:34   Link #315
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Ehhto... personally since TD has agreed i dont mind you taking a place before.... even though it'll be a one-time exception, cause that defeats the whole point of a queue system. Leaving it to Aoie to decide though.

Nice work anyway ^_^ Like the render

ps: just did a quick piecetogether, if you do edit the piece, you need to change the transition portions abit.

Spoiler for img:
Old 2008-12-17, 01:24   Link #316
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

I'd be up for doing another section.

Still housebound with a broken leg so not much better to do.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-17, 16:58   Link #317
OutSmart
Comic Relief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scep View Post
Ehhto... personally since TD has agreed i dont mind you taking a place before.... even though it'll be a one-time exception, cause that defeats the whole point of a queue system. Leaving it to Aoie to decide though.

Nice work anyway ^_^ Like the render

ps: just did a quick piecetogether, if you do edit the piece, you need to change the transition portions abit.

Spoiler for img:
will do sir, I'll probably edit it in the next days, not much time now, I'm building a 1,8 meter tall trabuchet for my Da Vinci project and its quite a handfull. Although we already started with the construction, friday I'l be all day of to a museum, checking out what they have there in terms of replicas, and get some ideas.
Old 2008-12-21, 21:20   Link #318
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

I will post something by tomorrow if I don't OutSmart could take over. I am really sorry for being slow but I had trouble with the computer from Wednesday and fixed everything on Saturday.
Old 2008-12-22, 18:08   Link #319
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Well got something done probably need to be fixed more. I think I tried to focus on the transition too much.

Old 2008-12-22, 18:39   Link #320
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Well got something done probably need to be fixed more. I think I tried to focus on the transition too much.

Oh wow ^^. I love the background.

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote