AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-10-24, 14:19   Link #3221
Rin Listviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
a) he return Asvarre, were Tallard ambitions to become king make him "evil" and Tigre fight him in behalf of Guenivere.
I feels like this is what will happen to tigre...i meant,by how the author relate women with tigre...

Like..after he save/help Guenivere,then she fall in love with him instead?he will got 2 queen in his lap...and become the overlord....>XD
Rin Listviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 15:55   Link #3222
Newhope

Well thats more than likely whats going to happen, he'll probably need to unite all the countries to fight a demon invasion or something alone those lines.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 18:29   Link #3223
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
Yup, if that really happens, I will be happy. At least it will be much better than one other MC in a similar situation being fished out of the water of the Artic Ocean by a new character whose name appeared out of nowhere and the said MC went missing for about 99% of the volume and just happened to re-appear in the last chapter to merely say how he was rescued and told his "friends" about new enemies whose name was a creature from fairy tales. The whole volume was all about some side characters running around rescuing some loli and it was dumb. I thought the author went and made Hamazura the new MC in NT1. But the original MC's "spectacular" comeback had driven a nail to the coffin of the series. From that time, I only half-heartedly read NT. Only read it for "biribiri" and "the Queen" (why won't she appear more often in the main series instead of some other uninteresting side characters whose name we will forget in the next volume?).
For the love of-!

This is the board for Madan no Ou to Vanadis. We don't care why you read or stopped reading Index. Please stop harping on it every other post like it burned your village to the ground, sold your family to Muozinel slavers, and then killed Inigo Montoya's father.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-24, 19:36   Link #3224
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
may be our MC got summened by Tir Na Fa like our certain "god-killer" from somewhere to nowhere...
God knows...
It's similar to FF IV that Rydia was kidnapped by Leviathan and she back suddenly without warning to aid Cecil and his teams @_@

=======

Maybe there is a personal quest from Tir Na Fa before he can united back to Brune and the Vanadis.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 00:52   Link #3225
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin Listviel View Post
I feels like this is what will happen to tigre...i meant,by how the author relate women with tigre...

Like..after he save/help Guenivere,then she fall in love with him instead?he will got 2 queen in his lap...and become the overlord....>XD
Having the requirement of marrying 7 Vanadis to become King like Zchted founder is already bad enough. Why would you want to increase the number of his harem? It was bad enough to have Elen and Mila at each other's throat everytime. It would be hell when his harem reached over 10 girls (including Titta, Lim, Regin, and Guinevere). We will be in for a big love comedy show, people. Please brace yourself for endless laughter.

Maybe make 3 new hidden legendary weapons and make the 4 girls each wielding one. Durandal goes to Lim and we have the strongest 11 Warmaidens in history. Lim's job is to wake up King Tigre at sword point. Poor Tigre! The day he becomes King will be the day all hell breaks loose. At least we know Elen, Lim, Titta, and Sasha will be on the same team. Olga will want to keep Tigre for herself. Sofya will most likely run around and tease everyone and sneakily embrace King Tigre to make the others jealous. The 3 Queens Regin, Guinevere, and Valentina will have an alliance, maybe add in Elizaveta since she has the queenlike personality and the weapon that most queen used (yes, THAT type of queen, ouch). Mila will most likely ally with Olga because she won't forgive those people whose bust size is bigger than her.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina

Last edited by ngng; 2013-10-25 at 01:27.
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 01:25   Link #3226
Waxman

I believe the first king also faced the problem of seven wifes some fighting among them, thats why he send each to rule differet lands. Tigre can simple spent a few month with each wife.
I am not convinced he will return to Asvarre, see Tallard cruelty with the population under the excuse of "restoring the publuc order" and/or trying to force Guenivere to marry him so he can become king and decide to stop him and free the queen. If he were to do that, he wouldn't have left the island in th first place. I have the same problem with him suddenly appearing in Zchetd.
About the Tir Na Fal... I know everione believe her to be in Tigre side, but the fact that she is the Death Goddess don't give her good reputation, she hasn't directly helped him before, only speaking throught the bow, so why would she save him now?
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 02:10   Link #3227
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
About the Tir Na Fal... I know everione believe her to be in Tigre side, but the fact that she is the Death Goddess don't give her good reputation, she hasn't directly helped him before, only speaking throught the bow, so why would she save him now?
I thought the black bow was bad news when that vision about a previous owner who died by reaching his limit firing a bomb at a city. I think the Goddess actually enjoys watching the owners of the black bow struggled and died either from success or failure. I recalled in volume 3 chapter 5 about how Tir Na Fa had a love-hate relationship with the King of the Gods. Maybe she was like a black sheep in the God family like how Ren Ashdoll was in Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance.

The price for ultimate power is very steep and if you cannot control it, you will die. Only the original owner can freely wield it without a care. In this case, Tir Na Fa can hypothetically blow up everything using that bow without repercussions since she is a Goddess. Maybe that bow was not meant for human's use and the Goddess bestowed the bow to the Vorn's ancestor on a whim.
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
Old 2013-10-25, 02:50   Link #3228
Waxman

Now that you mention it, when Tigre, Regin and the others went underground to find the royal archives they encouneter a painting of an old legend in wich a Dragon with 3 heads, having defeated the male gods, was pacified by the goddess one of wich had a bow, but none of the modern goddess are pictured with a bow.
Maybe the heads of the dragon were "divided" in the legendaries founders (Zchetd first king, reincarnation of a black dragon, Asvarre king reincarnation of a red dragon).
But i have no idea how the bow ended with the Vorns, maybe one of his ancestors was the lazy little brother of one of the black dragon succesors and since he didn't want to burden himself with politics went to Brune to live as a hunter, only taking with him the black bow everione forgot.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 03:20   Link #3229
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Now that you mention it, when Tigre, Regin and the others went underground to find the royal archives they encouneter a painting of an old legend in wich a Dragon with 3 heads, having defeated the male gods, was pacified by the goddess one of wich had a bow, but none of the modern goddess are pictured with a bow.
Maybe the heads of the dragon were "divided" in the legendaries founders (Zchetd first king, reincarnation of a black dragon, Asvarre king reincarnation of a red dragon).
But i have no idea how the bow ended with the Vorns, maybe one of his ancestors was the lazy little brother of one of the black dragon succesors and since he didn't want to burden himself with politics went to Brune to live as a hunter, only taking with him the black bow everione forgot.
That information in the royal underground was a big teaser from the author, I am sure the legend will come out sometimes later. Regin knew about the legend, but she had not any opportunity to share with anyone else again after the place collapsed.

Interesting thought on the three headed dragon being the founders of the kingdom. So far we only confirmed that Zchted and Asvarre had legend about dragoni founders, I wonder who was the third one. Brune founder was not a dragon incarnation so that left Muozinel, a country with the least information so far.

If Tigre resembled his ancestor, then it must be about his carefree attitude. When asked if he wanted to become king or if he had any ambitions, he replied "I want to go hunting!" Definitely one of the best male protagonists who was honest about his feelings similar to Issei who was not shy about his desire to strip beautiful girls just by looking. That was the selling point for the male lead.

Old 2013-10-25, 04:08   Link #3230
Newhope

There's also Sachstein which we know even less about than Muozinel.
Old 2013-10-25, 05:37   Link #3231
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
There's also Sachstein which we know even less about than Muozinel.
I conveniently left out Sachstein because I believe that country is not significant enough. Roland was able to defeat Sachstein many times so that country might not have any warrior who wields legendary weapon or any legend associated with it.

What I am concerned the most is Muozinel. If I have to take a guess, I think that most demons originally come from Muozinel or they are at least somewhat related to that country. Those Muozinel people seemed to know how dangerously powerful the Vanadis were with their weapons. Reading volume 7 chapter 2 convinced me of that theory. Remember what they suggest to Eliot regarding Sofya's captivity. Maybe those demons have a hand in Muozinel's obsession at capturing/killing Vanadis. They should know that once the current Vanadis is killed or deemed unqualified, the weapon will leave her, rendering her value as hostage worthless. Therefore, capturing a Vanadis seemed to be a much more attractive plan. In addition, they should already know how powerful a Vanadis was, yet they still dared to try capture them so either:
1. They are crazy (unlikely) or
2. They have some other supernatural power similar to legendary weapons or an army of demons backing them (most likely). That is why they were not scared in butting head with Zchted. They also planted demons in many other countries in order to spy on them and plan to take military action against Zchted to weaken it.

Sofya was captured by Eliot and not by Muozinel directly, but Muozinel will really do anything to get their hand on Vanadis so I think that they have their own plan to capture Vanadis even if Eliot failed to do so.

(I am glad Sofya did not suffer under Muozinel's plan or else I will cry. Damn them, what a sadistically evil way to do that to a cute girl. If Tigre heard it he would be like "Don't lay your dirty fingers on my Sofya!" or at least that what I imagined he will say. That illustration of Sofya in volume 7 was very touching. I initially did not like her as much as Elen because she is just too playful and carefree for serious discussion, but after her captivity, I now has a soft spot for this tragic heroine. Elen was sometimes playful as well but I forgive her or being the main heroine. It was kind of unfair to Sofya. Mabe the next time when it's Elen's turn to be captured, I would think twice about not liking all girls equally. They will all have their own moment to shine as heroines).

Last edited by ngng; 2013-10-25 at 06:04.
Old 2013-10-25, 12:09   Link #3232
Newhope

ROFl not significant because they couldn't beat Roland the man that fought and was beating two Vanadis one on two one of which beat a brune army over 12 times larger that her own with ease.

The Muozinel have a long history of attacking the north and Zchted is the main buffer against them I think Mira mentioned they've fought and been stopped by Vanadis a number of times in the past, so of course a Vanadis would be big catch for them.

To be honest I don't think going by the demons reactions so far that they think the Vanadis are much of a threat to them.
Old 2013-10-25, 12:48   Link #3233
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
ROFl not significant because they couldn't beat Roland the man that fought and was beating two Vanadis one on two one of which beat a brune army over 12 times larger that her own with ease.

The Muozinel have a long history of attacking the north and Zchted is the main buffer against them I think Mira mentioned they've fought and been stopped by Vanadis a number of times in the past, so of course a Vanadis would be big catch for them.

To be honest I don't think going by the demons reactions so far that they think the Vanadis are much of a threat to them.
Please stop ROFL and listen to my thought about why I think Sachstein is not as significant to the current situation. Sachstein always lost against Roland who had fewer number of soldiers. Even after Roland was gone, they still could not invade Brune. That would show they are somewhat weaker in military power comparing to Brune. They don't have legendary weapons or at least not having anyone good enough to wield it or else they would have beat back Roland a long time ago.

The reason that Roland got the upper hand against the Vanadis was because of Durandal. That sword is a hax because it got the power to oppose Dragonic Tools which are also hax weapons. The black bow is even more of a hax because it can level up its attacks by absorbing power from Dragonic Tools. So if you hypothetically discount hax weapons, then maybe it will look a bit different.

Muozinel have knowledge about dealing with Vanadis. Read the passage on how they suggest on binding Sofya. Just like in Brune and Asvarre, there must be some demons living in Muozinel with significant power and keep feeding the Muozinel government with knowledge about how to capture/defeat Vanadis.

Not every demons are potential warriors. Some preferred to stayed back and train dragons, some went to the frontline and fought with a large army, some approached their target like an assasin. And Vanadis is a threat so them. Torbalan withdrew after he lost his ride even when the "bow" disappeared because he was scared to take on 2 Vanadis by himself when he was wounded. Each demon acted on his own interest so each has different evaluation of Vanadis and the "bow" and method to destroy the enemies. Overall, I don't think the demons are stupid enough to take on more than 1 Vanadis at the same time. They would need the same number of demons vs Vanadis for a sure win.

Last edited by ngng; 2013-10-25 at 13:40.
Old 2013-10-25, 15:04   Link #3234
borisdrakoni

On a side note, I am rather surprised Excalibur hasn't been mentioned at all yet what with all the other Arthurian references in the last couple of volumes.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 18:27   Link #3235
hamadaanime

when will we can see volume 8
2013 or 2014
hamadaanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-25, 21:47   Link #3236
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Is anyone thinking of the king of kings idea? Where Tigre goes to every country to make something happen to rise his status where ultimately he becomes the king of all nations?
Old 2013-10-25, 23:59   Link #3237
Ramero

That's one of possible but what i can see right now is.. Currently Tigre not beaten up by girls yet.. I only see two girls are smacking Tigre and even doing something to him.. First one is Rim when Tigre was in early month of POW (Prisoner of War) and when on the war with Ganelon family and second is Mila that slaps Tigre harsly in the bathroom as the trap was set by Ellen @_@

When the humor for tigre will happen again..
Old 2013-10-26, 10:00   Link #3238
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Yeah but now all the girls are battling for Tigre so they won't do anything harsh to him but to each other to gain his affection lol
Old 2013-10-26, 11:55   Link #3239
Ramero

lol what was very usual is Ellen vs Ludmila all the times.
Old 2013-10-26, 14:54   Link #3240
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
lol what was very usual is Ellen vs Ludmila all the times.
There is also Titta: "I won't lose" to Elen and the new rivalry between the pettanko and the boin Vanadis. Adding in the fact that Elizaveta knew Elen before they become Vanadis and Elizaveta's desire to expand her connections including Tigre and Elen's jealousy when it comes to other girls beside Titta and Lim. When they all gather for a confontation, expect someone to be knocked around like a baseball or volleyball (hint: that person is the reason that they fight).

Last edited by ngng; 2013-10-26 at 20:32.

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)