AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-06-09, 15:07   Link #1461
ImperialFlameGod8190

the real question is this now that haru has the pendant how long till its value is revealed after all that is still the key to this entire story. Its the only thing that would remove its rom-com status if u can even call it that. its simple comedy at this point with very few hints of romance
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 23:39   Link #1462
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

^x2: He didn't need to prove a thing. She will recognize him when the pendant comes into play.
And I bet that's also the reason why Raku haven't mentioned it. If the pendant shows up right now, it will cost Naoshi some filler chapters after all.
kyou13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-12, 14:51   Link #1463
II Maestro

Lil-sis has a great expression it's priceless~! Keep it up Lis-sis!

Spoiler for Chapter 78:
Old 2013-06-13, 03:01   Link #1464
alviam099

Seen the raws, she's now falling under his charm -.-

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 10:10   Link #1465
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Chitoge used to be the one with most of the awesome expressions, Haru seems to be replacing her in that department, though everyone needs a vacation xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by alviam099 View Post
Spoiler:
You expected anything else?
And use spoilers when discussing RAWs xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 20:36   Link #1466
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

I'm starting to hate Onodera's sister
and I'm starting to like her best friend. She's got the yandere feel from her

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 21:01   Link #1467
ImperialFlameGod8190

This girl is all 100 kinds of naïve this is painful to read how dumb she is but o well
Old 2013-06-13, 21:06   Link #1468
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
This girl is all 100 kinds of naïve this is painful to read how dumb she is but o well
Well maybe. I am just wondering at this point of time, is the author milking the series or is this what he intended for the story to go to all along.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 21:24   Link #1469
ImperialFlameGod8190

I doubt this is what he intended especially since it seems like no conclusion will be reached at least a clean one its becoming like TLR except instead of a ecchi series you have a comedy both are harems both have MC's who liked one girl but were forced to another even the characters are similar in some respects.
Old 2013-06-13, 21:46   Link #1470
Student no.0
Part-time Warrior

Location: First star to the left, you should go there sometime.
Spoiler for chapter 78:
Student no.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 21:48   Link #1471
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well maybe. I am just wondering at this point of time, is the author milking the series or is this what he intended for the story to go to all along.
I feel like we have reached the milking point, it has kind of felt that way since after the girlfriend (I can not think of her name for the life of me) realized her feelings. All we have had for the most part since then has been short one or two chapter stories that haven't done anything to progress the story or characters. Also this little sister character comes off as the most annoying, generic, money selling little sister type character I have seen in a long time just to help fill out all the stereotypes in the harem.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 21:57   Link #1472
Sumeragi
Banned

What the "milking" crowd seems to be forgetting: the relationship is supposed to continue for three years until they graduate. We still have just under two more years left. Ignoring the basic premise is not something one should be doing.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-13, 22:17   Link #1473
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I think I'll stop reading this manga until the end of the arc or something because honestly this girl is so annoying to me and the way Raku handled it all this chapter was so horrible and stupid that it's the final nail on the coffin.
Milking a series or not, I don't really care as long as I'm having fun with it...and Nisekoi is a harem comedy, as long as it stays funny and light I don't mind if it lasts for a long time. The art (mostly reactions) and some gags are usually enough to counterbalance the bad which makes for an enjoyable read, however this arc is overloading on things that annoy me (this chapter especially was the worst so far) and the gags and reactions are not enough to make up for it.

I liked Haru a bit and she still has some things that I like so I hope she stays around, but I just hope this arc is over soon.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 01:21   Link #1474
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
This chapter was indeed more annoying than one would expect. I seriously hope that the author clears the whole savior prince thing next chapter or else I will probably hold off reading it too, cause frankly it is getting dragged.

Raku doesnt get a credit for anything he does and instead Haru pins it all on non-existing prince. At first it looked like a funny joke but in this chapter it just became annoying. More so it makes Haru look like an ungrateful dumb idiot which isnt a good thing in a long term with fanbase because if it continues Haru will become one of the more hated people around the fanbase.

Tsundere is one thing. They can be fun and complex and funny with their oh so very different expressions, but ungrateful dumb tsundere is a whole different animal and makes very easy to hate both the character and the whole manga so much less enjoyable because of that, so I think the author should drop that as soon as possible.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 04:11   Link #1475
ImperialFlameGod8190

@Darknemo she's not ungrateful and dumb she's just dumb because she refuses to acknowledge whats obvious. especially considering that her misunderstandings are embarassment
Old 2013-06-14, 04:29   Link #1476
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Was an OK chapter. I liked the two freshmen observing a typical Raku-situation in a nutshell from far away, that was kinda great. I'm not sure why the introductory arc of Haru is that long, though, it seems kind of a stretch for "just" the little sister of one of the girls.

Not even getting into the milking discussion. Harem series are like that starting ch/ep 2. The word "milking" always comes up when the person using it is getting bored with the series.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 05:51   Link #1477
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Its jump, its obvious he is milking it, if not for himself then for editors telling him to.

Another chapter nothing happened time to move on for next week.
Old 2013-06-14, 05:59   Link #1478
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
@Darknemo she's not ungrateful and dumb she's just dumb because she refuses to acknowledge whats obvious. especially considering that her misunderstandings are embarassment
But her dumbness makes her look ungrateful ceause she doesnt recognize whatever Raku's does good and well.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-14, 07:12   Link #1479
Marty17
Like What You Hate

I got a funny feeling some point down the line, at the back of her memory, Haru probably recognises it was Raku that saved her from the scaffolding incident as she might caught a glimpse of him before she passed out.
Old 2013-06-14, 10:38   Link #1480
reheiner

I hope this arc doesn't get dragged out any longer since its getting annoying...
Maybe Onodera will see Haru with Raku's pendant and confirm him as the owner...
reheiner is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, non-harem, romantic comedy, school life, shounen, slice of life