AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Madoka Magica

Notices

Old 2014-02-05, 21:02   Link #301
Gx Hero
Rambler

I had an idea for a short fic, or omake. What if Kyube met the girls of 3-a from negima. After finding out what the incubatores were I am sure their would be hilarious torment for the incubator. Other idea is that Jack Rakan shows up and knows walpupuris (sorry can't spell) to oblivion with one punch and laughs as the incubator sweats.

sorry if I am not clear on my idea.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 12:25   Link #302
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

I was wondering whether PM3 fanfiction is still appreciated any more, then decided to just go ahead and post.

This crossover is between the PV of Rip=Release by Ryuusei-P / Minato and of course, Madoka Magica. I was in a depressed state, had been watching Sayaka witch out over and again, and caught interest in the gem on Luka's neck and her facial expression.

Gist is, Luka witches out, but of course I go into more detail than that.

Read it here: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1021310...Not-Never-Ever
Tusjecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-04, 15:16   Link #303
Laevatein

Just wondering, are there any recommendations for post-Rebellion fics?
Laevatein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-15, 22:43   Link #304
John-Smith

I present to AnimeSuki, 'Puella Duces Civ V Magica', also on fanfiction.net.. I'm very proud of my work and it would be an honor if you were to read it and give me feedback, any kind of feedback.

The basic premise; what if Civilization V granted wishes when you won and Madoka
Spoiler for Reveals important character:
were allowed to play it. How would they interact with the other leaders? Would Madoka be the same Madoka after she's finished playing the game?

Chapter 1

Spoiler for Fanfiction chapter:

Last edited by John-Smith; 2014-04-17 at 15:29. Reason: More discussion
John-Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-04-17, 06:17   Link #305
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

I'm pretty sure there's a rule against posting entire chapters in fanfiction threads, but At the very least you've posted at least thrice in a row.
Old 2014-05-01, 04:11   Link #306
silvercover
Romance Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laevatein View Post
Just wondering, are there any recommendations for post-Rebellion fics?
im echoing this statement.
anyone have good ones?

could only keep it this big
silvercover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 18:26   Link #307
Gx Hero
Rambler

I have not seen Rebellion yet and from what I hear was that the ending made people mad so I think there are more what should have been fanficitons out there. Such as those containing Madoka takes Houmora in God hood and they vaporize all the incubators.

Seriously the incubators are pure scum for non emotional creatures, they probably think fanfictions should be written about Houmora tragedy saying its only natural.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 18:53   Link #308
silvercover
Romance Expert

ah I think your pretty much mistaken there.

people arent "that" mad about the ending, heck a lot of those who got "mad"dont actually disagree with how the ending took.

a better way to see it, would be like 50% people are split/uncertain on what they really feel of the movie, 20% hate it while 30% love it.

still, im really hoping for someone to properly make a good continuation of the movie, with sayaka as the proper MC since she's virtually the only one who'll be able to actually do something unlike the others.

Old 2014-05-10, 00:08   Link #309
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Inb4 Sayaka suffers in a post-Rebellion Movie.

...wasn't her powers and Oktavia sealed at the end anyway?
Old 2014-05-10, 02:55   Link #310
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
ah I think your pretty much mistaken there.

people arent "that" mad about the ending, heck a lot of those who got "mad"dont actually disagree with how the ending took.
I for one was completely furious about it when I first saw it... Granted since then I've come to terms with it but, as is coincidentally being debated in the movie-thread at the moment, there are plenty of very valid criticisms one can make against it. Now yes, there are also plenty of people who liked the entire movie, including the ending, just fine, but it was an extremely divisive film. This is fact.
Old 2014-05-11, 11:32   Link #311
DKN117

So... Browsing through ff-dot-net, I find a random little thing called "Tales of Homura's Harem" by the (in?)famous Shadow-Crystal-Mage, and amongst its little snippets I find something that could actually make an interesting full-size fic if anyone decided to make it (side note: f*ck that site's no-copy/paste-crap, having to type everything word-for-word myself...):
Spoiler for Ask A Stupid Question:
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-11, 11:45   Link #312
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

You can still copy paste if you switch to the mobile site. Just a minor inconvenience.
Old 2014-05-13, 08:43   Link #313
Jimmy C

There are ways to neutralize the script they use to disable select and copy on that site. I've got one on my bookmarks. There are also various fanfic downloaders that still work on it.
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-16, 10:41   Link #314
silvercover
Romance Expert

honestly, id like to make a fanfic continuation of rebellion, with sayaka being the main.

problem I have though (besides college), is that im not sure on what level do I put homura.
do I have her be the overconfident smug demon who has things "mostly" under control, or do I have her be close to her usual personality and have a rather good but fragile control on the world?

Old 2014-05-16, 15:20   Link #315
Laevatein

Quote:
honestly, id like to make a fanfic continuation of rebellion, with sayaka being the main.

problem I have though (besides college), is that im not sure on what level do I put homura.
do I have her be the overconfident smug demon who has things "mostly" under control, or do I have her be close to her usual personality and have a rather good but fragile control on the world?
You could split the difference - have her act like the former but in reality be the latter.
Old 2014-05-16, 19:07   Link #316
silvercover
Romance Expert

Quote:
You could split the difference - have her act like the former but in reality be the latter.
I guess that solves that issue, but it also leads to another issue:
what will be the conflict?

see here, having homura be overconfident, is based on the premise that she's just playing around sayaka cause she's bored as a demon/has nothing better to do.

the other, having homura be close to original, is based close to the premise of some of those images ive seen in danbooro, where homura's stressed/troubled/lonely and sayaka's the one who notices these.

if I mix the two, well, its sort of conflicting.

it could work if I created a new threat/enemy for homura to have sayaka deal with it. the reason would be is that either she'd be using too much of her powers just to keep madoka here, or have her own power be insufficient to deal with the enemy herself.
then for why sayaka, it would be due to her not wanting the others to be in danger as well as her being annoyed at sayaka.

well the problem is thinking of an enemy, really. somehow im not so good with that one, also id prefer to have less OCs as possible.

Old 2014-05-17, 03:34   Link #317
Laevatein

Quote:
I guess that solves that issue, but it also leads to another issue:
what will be the conflict?

see here, having homura be overconfident, is based on the premise that she's just playing around sayaka cause she's bored as a demon/has nothing better to do.

the other, having homura be close to original, is based close to the premise of some of those images ive seen in danbooro, where homura's stressed/troubled/lonely and sayaka's the one who notices these.

if I mix the two, well, its sort of conflicting.
I've been toying around with thoughts about a continuation, and one idea that's stuck in my head is that Homura secretly/subconsciously wants to lose, since she sees herself as evil for her betrayal of Madoka.

Last edited by Laevatein; 2014-05-17 at 04:29.
Old 2014-05-17, 11:41   Link #318
silvercover
Romance Expert

Quote:
I've been toying around with thoughts about a continuation, and one idea that's stuck in my head is that Homura secretly/subconsciously wants to lose, since she sees herself as evil for her betrayal of Madoka.
thats a pretty popular opinion, well, if your a homura fan who wants to keep her looking good.

unfortunately, I prefer to look at homura as a yandere, which you can gain from my recent post in the rebellion thread.

so I dont really wanna see homura setting herself up for a defeat, rather I want homura to be blind sided and really shaken out of her positon, instead of losing cause she didnt really fight hard for her belief and ideas.

if there's anything about homura that I appreciate, its her conviction and dedication. in the same vein as sayaka, I commend her for working really hard.
but just like with sayaka, I dont really agree with the person she's fixated on.

Old 2014-05-19, 01:29   Link #319
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
There's a post-Rebellion Madoka Magica fanfic idea I've been bouncing around for awhile now, and I finally came to terms with exactly how I'd go about it (feedback from people I've discussed this with on AS has helped here). It'll probably actually be a short fanfic, 4 chapters at most (and maybe even as little as 2), but I think Madoka Magica fans here might find it interesting.

It's inspired a bit by an old Star Trek episode, an old He-Man episode, and an old Quasar comic I read a long time ago.

Any here it is... The Arena!

I'd love to know what my fellow Madoka Magica fans here think of it.

I'd put it up on my fanfic thread here on AS but I'd like to save that strictly for PPPL.

Note: Feel free to tell me how you'd like this fanfic to play out.
Old 2014-05-21, 17:41   Link #320
DKN117

Boredom and finding nostalgic things makes fanfic ideas happen... My imagination's been coming up with random Puella-Magi/Crossover ideas, from "Red vs. Blue crew gets sucked into things to help the girls out";

to a Suite PreCure crossover (that I'm actually putting serious thought into, as part of a PreCure Crossover Trilogy; the other two fics will be an MLP/PreCure X-over, and an OC/PreCure X-over, with all three groups coming together to fight a Mysterious Ultimate Enemy at the end);

and a fic where the girls get Digimon partners (NOT the same individuals from the shows, but of the same 'species'; so far I've decided that Homura gets Patamon/Angemon/MagnaAngemon/Seraphimon; Madoka gets Gatomon/Angewomon/Ophanimon; Mami gets Terriermon/Gargomon/Rapidmon/a non-Biomerge version of MegaGargomon; and an OC Puella Magi who starts out evil because of bad things happening to her driving her to darkness, but comes to the good-guy side thanks to Madoka's compassion, having Impmon/IceDevimon/SkullSatamon/Beelzemon; I can't decide what partners Kyouko and Sayaka would have, or whether or not to have Kyousuke and/or Hitomi get pulled in and what their partners would be).
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
discussion, fanfiction