AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2015-07-11, 04:18   Link #14741
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I'm in no rush, FT is always good, save for some asspull moments.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-11, 06:43   Link #14742
ayanami0000
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I just wish people would give this whole Zeref thing some time. I mean we JUST got out of a timeskip mini-arc involving zeref related stuff and you wanna return to that again? Someone send Hiro a message that they want the series to reach the final arc already.
It's quite sure.
ayanami0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-11, 10:19   Link #14743
Pinwheel10
WHOOSH!

I'm always glad to have colored pages, but to use them for a hot spring scene? Such a damn waste. And if I'm not mistaken that is the second colored-page hot spring scene Not to mention, there seems to be no shortage of naked people falling on other people in this manga. Here, have another from me.

But aside from that, this arc is turning out to be very interesting; it got me hooked to FT again. It makes me want to catch up with the anime (which I think I will tonight).

Looking forward to the coming chapters!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
Anyone else notice that natsu arm had something coming out of it.
I really think that was just his elbow, and that Natsu was just shaking really badly (out of fear perhaps). Unless the kanji there is saying something aside from a shaking sound? Like, maybe it's a "growing" sound? But, hey, it doesn't seem like a bad idea if Natsu was really hiding something underneath those bandages. It couldn't just be aesthetic, right? Gonna keep an eye on it from now on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipens View Post
Natsu has a new black tattoo. It's revealed in the color cover...
I did not notice this, and I don't know which colored page that is. Could someone show me a pic? Curiosity got me...
Old 2015-07-11, 11:32   Link #14744
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinwheel10 View Post
I'm always glad to have colored pages, but to use them for a hot spring scene? Such a damn waste. And if I'm not mistaken that is the second colored-page hot spring scene Not to mention, there seems to be no shortage of naked people falling on other people in this manga. Here, have another from me.

But aside from that, this arc is turning out to be very interesting; it got me hooked to FT again. It makes me want to catch up with the anime (which I think I will tonight).

Looking forward to the coming chapters!

I really think that was just his elbow, and that Natsu was just shaking really badly (out of fear perhaps). Unless the kanji there is saying something aside from a shaking sound? Like, maybe it's a "growing" sound? But, hey, it doesn't seem like a bad idea if Natsu was really hiding something underneath those bandages. It couldn't just be aesthetic, right? Gonna keep an eye on it from now on.

I did not notice this, and I don't know which colored page that is. Could someone show me a pic? Curiosity got me...
probably is the cathshed guild(the old guild of wendy), which they used to hidden they fairy tail guild mark.
Old 2015-07-12, 23:31   Link #14745
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Spoiler for 444:
Old 2015-07-13, 00:22   Link #14746
ranchan13

I totally did NOT see that coming
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-13, 00:46   Link #14747
ginger02

I was a little worried this story arc might remind me of FFXIV's Heavensward. Ambiguous empire with a powerful King, One named Ishgar the other named IshgarD. The surprise at the end was cool though.

So...has it taken Makarov a year just to see the emperor?

Nice to see Sorano. Totally forgot she killed Karen.
ginger02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-13, 01:13   Link #14748
immblueversion

Well, Sorano's back. Does this mean Hiro will be bringing in Yukino soon?

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-13, 01:30   Link #14749
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Zeref being the Empire is awesome! Could this be the last arc after all? Once Zeref knows Natsu is on the Island he's going to try and push him to his limits emotionally and physically, with the old man there that's not going to be good. He's going to use him as bait to lure Natsu right?

Plus, wonder when that bastard who killed Natsu's dad will enter? He was promised a good fight with Natsu after all. Than they've got that Yuri God to deal with.n

Can't wait to see Zeref's reaction to Natsu being on the Island or close by.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-13, 02:40   Link #14750
Kafriel
Senior Guest

BOOM! And Mashima just drops the bomb! I bet the king has a habit of disappearing and a side of his that rules by force <_<

Really great chapter, best part would be either the reveal and the end or the reveal at page 12...
Old 2015-07-13, 02:50   Link #14751
Tuor

Also, the reveal that that other old man considers Mavis to be a goddess (I do, too!).

Ah, Makorov, you've been cursed to live in interesting times. :P
Tuor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-13, 03:20   Link #14752
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Wow, that reveal was excellent, basically no one saw that coming. That's pretty interesting. Now we just have to wonder about how
Spoiler:

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-13, 04:39   Link #14753
ChuckE
Provoker

Makarov's face in end reminded me of
Spoiler:

By the way - who cares about Karen? She ripped what she sowed because as far as remember she mistreated her spirits.
Old 2015-07-13, 04:55   Link #14754
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Makarov's face in end reminded me of
Spoiler:

By the way - who cares about Karen? She ripped what she sowed because as far as remember she mistreated her spirits.
I think Sorano is reminding Lucy that she has no remorse for what she's done, including the deaths of others. However, I think it goes deeper than that. I've long speculated that Sorano feels she has no right to face her sister Yukino again precisely because of the lives she's taken and the spirits she herself mistreated, especially since Yukino became a celestial wizard herself. Lucy doesn't seem to have made the connection entirely (when she says Sorano's name, she looks like she's thinking, "I know I've heard that name once before..."), but I bet Sorano already knows that Lucy is a friend of Yukino's, so distancing herself from Lucy means distancing herself from her sister. My only hope is that this arc won't completely throw Sorano away after this.

Old 2015-07-13, 05:05   Link #14755
Ultragunner

LOL so in the end everyone is Ishgar is so ignorant that they don't even know the Zeref they fear/worship is the emperor of the other country??

Well it all make sense now, Zeref is the only Wizard that could enlist the service of folks like God Serena and Brandish
Old 2015-07-13, 05:21   Link #14756
immblueversion

You know what else? I think that old guy Makarov was playing with is related to Gajeel. The translation called him "Yajeel".

Old 2015-07-13, 06:20   Link #14757
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Do the people of this land know that emperor Spriggan is also known as the dark mage Zeref?
Old 2015-07-13, 06:29   Link #14758
Ultragunner

They might not even consider his magic "dark"

They probably know that he is immortal, or at least the fact that he possesses perpetual youth, AND that he is the most powerful wizard
Old 2015-07-13, 06:42   Link #14759
Starway

.raven tail wants Mavis body despite the fact they shouldn't even know about it
.empire wants Mavis body despite the fact they shouldn't even know about it
.zeref most likely know about Mavis body
.mavis thinks that hades was the one who spilled the bean
.zeref is the emperor and obra is a demon or something else made by zeref
.a fan theory is that raven tail is working for the empire
=zeref is the one who leaked the information about Mavis body not hades to both and he's the one who's after it.
Also here's some foreshadowing from the magic games arc.
Spoiler:
Vs
Spoiler:
Old 2015-07-13, 07:10   Link #14760
Clipens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinwheel10 View Post

The color cover with Nasu, Gray, Gajeel, Laxus, Loke

-------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by immblueversion View Post
Well, Sorano's back. Does this mean Hiro will be bringing in Yukino soon?
The moving temple fits Yukino's theme (her celestial spirits)
Clipens is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen