Notices

Old 2015-09-07, 15:34   Link #14961
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Gajeel is sooo wise... Even Levy got amazed

yes, I think I'm sure now that Zeref is not the final villain
The final one probably related to Acnologia
However, I also quite sure that Natsu-Zeref combi would not happened
The most possible thing is that Zeref somehow get killed early by the final villain which would trigger the final arc and battle
I really hope Mavis would survive though even if the chances are slim.. I could only pictured both of them to die together and kissing for the last time
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 16:37   Link #14962
DragonXX

Acnologia is so strong it take a soruce of infinite magic to kill him, this make me think even more that Acnologia power have connect to the dougebag God of Life and Death, you want to know what funny that mean every thing the other world wanted was right under Fairy Tail and they did not know it, still I wanted to know how power Mavis was before she dead, that bet a mystey also we don't know how Hade King and Celetisals King know each other and Mavis believe the One Magic is Love which will most likely be very important do to the fact that Mavis and Zeref love each other.

How many people agreed that the God of Life and Dead is a compete dougebag so far?
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-07, 17:11   Link #14963
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
How many people agreed that the God of Life and Dead is a compete dougebag so far?
I won't say Ankhseram is really that bad unless he came personally and said the reason he cursed both is because he simply want to mess with Zeref and Mavis life.

I can understand the reason why he cursed Zeref and Mavis.
Zeref, in process of trying to revive Natsu, is technically playing with life and death; whats wrong with god punishing someone like that?
Mavis on the other hand, is using spell that most likely based on the curse itself. I'd say its equal to human tried to use something equal to god punishment (considering more refined Law magic can chose its target and affected by users feeling) hence she get cursed.

I'm more into opinion Ankhseram is cruel instead of evil.
Looking at how Mavis death managed to break Zeref, at least have them died together or remove some part of the curse once they kiss.
They've learned enough about what they shouldn't do, although there's no guarantee that they won't do the same mistake in future, at least forgive them.

Also, Acnologia being strong isn't really need to be related to Ankhseram.
I think the story is trying to say that although Zeref had advantage of being immortal, he's lack of firepower against Acnologia;
Not to mention with Zeref current state (already lost faith on living), I doubt he can use Ankhseram curse to kill Acnologia just by casually walking to him.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 09:04   Link #14964
ChuckE
Provoker

Well during the fight between Igneel and Acnologia, Acnologia did not seem to be that strong, that it was needed to use infinite etherion power to defeat...
Old 2015-09-08, 09:07   Link #14965
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Well during the fight between Igneel and Acnologia, Acnologia did not seem to be that strong, that it was needed to use infinite etherion power to defeat...
Maybe it's because the only magic that can affect Dragons are Dragon Slayer Magic. Zeref may intend to use Fairy Heart to power up some powerful Dragon Slayer to kill Acnologia.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 09:53   Link #14966
Casshern

Agreed, now that we know that Fairy Heart is basically the mother of power-ups, it seems quite likely that it might be given to Natsu in the end.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 12:17   Link #14967
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Agreed, now that we know that Fairy Heart is basically the mother of power-ups, it seems quite likely that it might be given to Natsu in the end.
You mean to awaken END? It'd make sense why Zeref was so obsessed with finding it if so.

Not too thrilled over Natsu randomly getting the idea to to kill Zeref, I hope Hiro explains things. Than again last arc he did kind of threaten Natsu, I could see why he'd want to prepare for a fight with him.

I'd love it more if some one explained things to Natsu over the course of his one year training about Zeref and his relationship with him.

I haven't been disappointed with Fairy Tail arcs really, not even the tournament or dragons festival annoyed me like a lot of the Fairy Tail fandom was. I'm willing to give Hiro a second try, hopefully things get better regarding ENDs plot. That was one of the arcs I was looking forward to the most, don't let me down Hiro

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 12:34   Link #14968
Pinwheel10
WHOOSH!

A bit shocked the next chapter is titled "Prelude to the Final Battle". Well, it was a good run, folks!
Old 2015-09-08, 13:26   Link #14969
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinwheel10 View Post
A bit shocked the next chapter is titled "Prelude to the Final Battle". Well, it was a good run, folks!
"Prelude to the Final Battle" (prelude here having an alternative translation of "overture") does not necessarily mean the series is ending any time soon. Especially as Zeref is looking to start up a "Ragnarok".
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 14:30   Link #14970
Casshern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
You mean to awaken END? It'd make sense why Zeref was so obsessed with finding it if so.

Not too thrilled over Natsu randomly getting the idea to to kill Zeref, I hope Hiro explains things. Than again last arc he did kind of threaten Natsu, I could see why he'd want to prepare for a fight with him.

I'd love it more if some one explained things to Natsu over the course of his one year training about Zeref and his relationship with him.
I'm also curious about Natsu's new technique to fight Zeref. Natsu knows that the Etherious were meant to destroy Zeref, so I wonder if he instinctively developed a new curse technique, unaware that he was the creator of curses himself hundreds of years ago.
Casshern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 15:25   Link #14971
immblueversion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
"Prelude to the Final Battle" (prelude here having an alternative translation of "overture") does not necessarily mean the series is ending any time soon. Especially as Zeref is looking to start up a "Ragnarok".
It definitely seems to be building up to the final battle with Zeref. But as many of speculating, who's to say Zeref is the final enemy?

I just know what you should be doing.
immblueversion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-08, 15:47   Link #14972
Kafriel
Senior Guest

If RAVE is anything to go by, it's highly doubtful...although he does have the makings of a big bad; immortal OP evil dude with no respect for life (regardless of his actual situation). I just can't see how such a fight could have a climatic finish, or the kind of aftermath that would follow...
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-09, 13:42   Link #14973
Pinwheel10
WHOOSH!

I'd rather have Fairy Tail end with the final battle with Zeref. (I'd also like Zeref to die or be killed. To have him live and be pals again with Natsu and reunited with Mavis is kinda corny, IMO).

Unless the next big bad has something to do with Zeref (i.e. the Anhkseram God), I'd like Zeref to be the final boss of this series. We don't want this to become like Bleach after Aizen, no?
Pinwheel10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 23:32   Link #14974
Blueknight78

chapter 452 is out
Spoiler for chapter 452:
Old 2015-09-13, 23:42   Link #14975
Slayerx

Spoiler:
Old 2015-09-14, 00:28   Link #14976
Tuor

Speculation: Natsu's "secret weapon" is somehow related to the arm of Acnologia that Igneel managed to remove during their fight. I'm sure it'll end up doing something spectacular, but I *seriously* doubt it will be enough to finish off either Acnologia or Zeref... maybe someone else, though.
Tuor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 03:26   Link #14977
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

LOL at Serena; instead of closer to Yuriy, feels like he's from Ichiya family.

I kinda curious about Spriggan 12 motivation as well;

I can understand how Etherious feel superior from other living beings, but this?
They acknowledges that they're pawn, they also know that Mavis is Zeref girlfriend with powerful magic;
With one of them once a war veteran, considering Serena joined them as well, I wonder how Zeref managed to recruit them--

As for Acnologia ... Can't wait to see his transformation get animated in anime.

Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 03:38   Link #14978
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Spoiler for 452:
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-14, 03:56   Link #14979
ChuckE
Provoker

Anyway we all know that in the end they'll get owned
Old 2015-09-14, 04:26   Link #14980
Ultragunner