AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

Old 2012-02-17, 09:24   Link #1061
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Oh my, that tennis match was like a gift from heaven, or er, hell...well, their demons, so i'm going to say hell But why couldn't it have been another sport like Volleyball that could have 4 players!? Then not only could we have experianced the fantastic sights of Rias and Akeno, but also Asia and Koneko!

In fact, we just need more Koneko! So she's a little flat, but what matters is dat behind and those legs!

Ah well...I suppose the dodgeball match will have to make up for it. Even though the clothing is less revealing, they still managed to get as much out of it as they could! Akeno's leg's spread wide Asia's beloved behind

Oh, and I love Koneko's revenge for Issei Nice shot with that ball to the ball Koneko! But i'm now currently cringing with the thoughts of how much that could actually hurt...ouch

And all the events that unfolded involving that slime will forever be permanately burned into my memory, because I would not want to forget all of the things that Akeno and Rias said and did when that slime started burning their clothes away

This episode will keep me going for the rest of the week until the next episode
Old 2012-02-17, 09:41   Link #1062
Xaturas

Hmm Anime seems to be jumping on various novel volumes. Wonder if they will do a proper story to finish the season or it will become a random novel scenes fanservice until the end.
Both ways work for me anyway as I know the great story of vol 2.
Old 2012-02-17, 10:35   Link #1063
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Spoiler for ep 7:
Old 2012-02-17, 10:57   Link #1064
rafael1932
claymores pimp

Slime was killed 3 times. So why not 4? Perhaps slime is able to produce more slime with time and since he named him – sli sli- there is a chance of him being alive. This is ecchi so he should have this one or other very similar to this instead of a brute one.
rafael1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 11:44   Link #1065
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 7:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 13:23   Link #1066
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I don't think myself an excessively perverted male, but I'm enjoying every minute of this regardless.

Poor issei. He's probably going to get zapped a lot by that dragon now. Even though Issei has always been restraining himself around Asia.

Also, the next ep preview made me go O_o
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 13:43   Link #1067
Kyouka
Is Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGFTSPluDgc
sorry if this was posted already
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 14:45   Link #1068
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Woops, sorry my bad! Apologies Skyfall!
Old 2012-02-17, 14:58   Link #1069
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Last episode was the worst so far, but ep.7 only improved slightly.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 15:28   Link #1070
ookamigirl

Duel over pets? Interesting stuff.
I was kinda surprised they picked regular school sports to do it.
Felt like watching an intense PE class, just with lots of fan service.
Asia got a great pet ^^

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 16:19   Link #1071
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
A perfectly perverted episode.

lol @ Asia trying to heal his crotch... isn't she embarrassed? Issei's in full pervert mode this episode. I wonder if he's going to get another familiar?
Old 2012-02-17, 16:33   Link #1072
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

I laughed so hard with what Koneko did to the other guy. Throwing the ball to the guy's crotch. That's really painful lol at Asia's familiar. As if it was groping Asia's breast.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 16:37   Link #1073
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Koneko doesn't need magical power to break a guy's jewels.

I was totally expecting Koneko to break Issei's back (which she did) when she was helping him with the stretches. Koneko. Stretches. Bad news.
Old 2012-02-17, 18:26   Link #1074
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

I was looking at Asia during this time

Spoiler for <3:
Old 2012-02-17, 18:43   Link #1075
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koominator View Post
I was looking at Asia during this time

Spoiler for <3:
Looking at Asia what, cause I see a nice crack there on the back .
Old 2012-02-17, 19:07   Link #1076
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koominator View Post
Spoiler for <3:
well, she definitely knows how to "heal" a man. All she needs is a bit more confidence...
Old 2012-02-17, 19:39   Link #1077
rladls716

Rias has this similarities to the other characters. I do not want to admit it but, she is charismatic and of course not including the part that she wears no clothes in front of Issei while being calm.

1. She introduced herself to Issei as a president of the occult club because her hobby is she into occult. Does that remind something like how other anime characters have interest into occults? (sorry, if this is nonsense).

2. She is smart enough to solve the problem in chess Akeno gave during episode one was it? I wonder what level she is in compared to other anime characters?

And this is kind of opposite from my opinion. There are times that Rias is kind of creepy and scary from other people point of view. Also I think Rias is just far too nice especially to Issei.

Do you think as you watch this series Rias's smile is kind of cute?
rladls716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-17, 21:52   Link #1078
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

so this week ep we had

claim pet to challenge the council to tennis & best "tennis" ever better than prince of tennis yea so worth yea pantsu of tennis.
so draw here come demon dodgeball & ow poor issei's "lil jimmy" got a hurt & rias group won.
onward to pet having yea turned pokemon like anyone?
more brain bleach again due to "WHAT" in the water.
& yet i mention let there be slime YES YES YES indeed melt & it all issei like.
but NO SLIME FOR YOU & nun get electric dragon.
poor issei get fried by dragon.

next ep oh some guy & virgin rias?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 04:04   Link #1079
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 07, the sacred fanservice ep 07 of anime!

AKENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Awhoooooooo I knew it since the day I caught wind of this thread, that's the girl I like LOVE it's been a while, but she earned her spot as my wallpapers, and I don't just do that for any girl. Welcome to the club, Akeno!

Seriously, we even got to see the Student Council, I really didn't know she was a clan leader too. But...... why the second in command girl is hotter than the king girl? *runs from enraged Rias fans*

But the tennis match, ARRRRRRGH the tennis match, it may not have been animated as I wanted it to be, but the pantsu.... hey guys, would you believe me if I said I'm a fan of women's tennis? I'm like, PANTSU!!! I don't care what you tennis purists tell me, that's pantsu they are wearing! Anything that's shaped like pantsu, tightly hugs a girls crotch, and is underneath a wavy mini skirt, is AUTOMATICALLY PANTSU IN MY EYES

And the dodgeball, lol.... we had this convo before. Love the stretching bit, man, miffed Koneko is cute Koneko, inf only the writers gave her some lines, I want to hear some Ayane-chan and my eyes were glued to that glorious bloomer butt of Akeno, but the 2 guys in this game got a kloot straight to the crotch, ouch man I know that hurts, don't these girls know guys have a "do no hit" zone like us guys have for girls too?

THE EYECATCH.....THOSE LEGS, OOOOOHHH AKENO's BEAUTIFUL STOCKING GARTERED LEGS....as a certain German mad man from Tomorrow Never Dies said,........
DEL-ICIOUS

So here we go with Familiar hunting. lol.... did anyone else think that guy looks like an old version of a certain pokemon trainer? I guess he got old now, and a Familiar master too but Akeno really was enjoying it lol, Issei should never have told them he wanted it, that's when Rias took action. If that was me, I'd have just enjoyed the show till I pass out from too much loss of nasal blood

And Asia got her little draggy. So.............. with Issei without a familiar, does that make him..... a Zero w/No Familiar? *runs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
So she's a little flat, but what matters is dat behind and those legs!
She's not flat you silly DirectX...all she needs is a little massaging up there *gets kicked in the nuts by Koneko*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
As if it was groping Asia's breast.
IT WAS MOTORBOATING HER darn pervy draggy, I bet it only wanted her big ones

Quote:
Originally Posted by rladls716 View Post
Do you think as you watch this series Rias's smile is kind of cute?
It's a very calming smile. I tell you not once have I ever gotten that "she looks like she's scheming" thought about her smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
And watch the preview if you haven't...
Yeah, do I see Koneko undressing in the locker room? Do I detect a shower scene? Remember your suggestion that Koneko should shower with Akeno? Well, if Asia is showering with Issei, and since Rias showers alone....I DEMAND KONEKO SHOWERS WITH AKENO RAWR

In fact, how come there was no shower scene in ep 07? Those girls got slime all over them, what if that slime left some bacteria? They needed to wash off that slime! For that matter, how did they get back to the club room? Don't tell me they gated back there, my delusions tell me that the girls went running through campus naked, using their 2 cute hands covering their precious spots, while going "Iyaaahn!"

Ahem.....
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 05:38   Link #1080
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
So here we go with Familiar hunting. lol.... did anyone else think that guy looks like an old version of a certain pokemon trainer? I guess he got old now, and a Familiar master too but Akeno really was enjoying it lol, Issei should never have told them he wanted it, that's when Rias took action. If that was me, I'd have just enjoyed the show till I pass out from too much loss of nasal blood
You're not the only one. In fact, that whole part was one huge Pokemon (GET DAZE) parody. Rassei himself looks a lot like a pokemon.

And yeah, we need that Koneko x Akeno shower scene! They missed such a perfect opportunity this week... it woud have made sense for the two to need each other's help to make sure that glorious disgusting slime was completely washed off their body.

On a different note, I can't remember if you watch Kore wa Zombie desu ka?, but if you have not, you should make sure you do before the second season start. Not only because the series is awesome, but because there's a girl with a body type similar to Akeno whom I'm almost certain you'd love just as much (what with your masochistic tendencies and all ).

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen