Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

Old 2012-03-02, 04:53   Link #1301
EroKing

My waifus
Old 2012-03-02, 05:16   Link #1302
Dahak86
Classics never age

ep9: Why am I getting this sort of Amaenaideyo!! vibe?
Old 2012-03-02, 06:29   Link #1303
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
^ At least it looks better, plus their clothing has half the weight
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 08:13   Link #1304
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Yes! This is it!! The ultimate attack that disintegrates your opponent's clothes, and ONLY her clothes! You can do it, Issei! We believe in you!
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 08:28   Link #1305
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Issei's new ultimate power would have made Slime redundant, good thing Rias and the others didn't let him adopt it as a familiar. I love how Issei turned his horniness into a weapon on Koneko's advice (which was originally not an advice at all ). BY THE POWER OF BOOBS, I WILL DEFEAT YOU!

The problem is that it's a double-edged weapon: if he uses it on men by mistake, it will kill his boner and reduce his power... He must use it with care. Since Raizer's team is made up entirely of women however, he'll be able to go nuts. I fully expect some friendly fire, too

I was also very pleased with the Akeno and Koneko service in this ep, of course.
Old 2012-03-02, 08:34   Link #1306
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Just watched episode 9

So...much...nudity! Who do I concentrate on!? Perhaps Akeno? No wait, Koneko is usally a rare sight to behold so maybe...but what of my Rias!? Would I betray her like that!? Why must this anime make me suffer with scenes that I should be enjoying! Gahh! Asia is also nice, but Akeno and Koneko...aww I give up. They are all equally nice, both looks, size and personality I would never be able to choose just one.

The bathing scene was wondrous to watch

Wooahh, where can I get a chessboard and pieces like the one that was shown in this episode, they all looked awesome!

Damn, Issei sure is powerful now. That shot he did at near the end was awesome.
Old 2012-03-02, 08:47   Link #1307
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Oh come on Issei "I'm useless - i'm good for nothing - i'm sorry...." man up pls...
Poor Asia , he doesn't see her in perverse mode -.-

Anyway , where's his pet ?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 08:57   Link #1308
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 09

Wow, I get to see a DxD episode on a Friday, what a rare sight indeed. On a friday when I'm photoshopping

AWHOOOO LEG SCISSORS I don't remember when was the last time I saw a girl do this, but since the last memorable girl to do it was Teruya Eiko, make that 2 years ago, and I am glad to add Koneko to my short list of leg scissor girls LEG SCISSOR BLOOMERS by the tiny cat? Heck yeah!

And when the girls were undressing, I lamented that they weren't undressing to bathe. Seriously, that was a long hike! BATHE I SAY!!!! Get wet and get slippery! And then.... after all the training, they actually did take a bath. FINALLY. Rias took like, what, six baths already, I lost count. And Akeno bathe's 9 episodes later. It was a long time coming, but I love it. Look, they're floating in the water....

And don't worry Koneko, your size is not something to pout at. Though I think you're cute too when you pout, but I still like you

And I think it's just me, but Issei's "confession" to Rias felt a little, eh, weird or something..... I don't know how to explain that, but something along the lines of.... it didn't feel like love coming from him, and yet, Rias really felt that out of him. Kind of like the part where Issei doesn't really look at Asia like a ravenous wolf....

Whatever. CAN I HEAR A SHOUT OUT FOR MEGANE-RIAS? Huh? HUH? Am I the only one who went doki doki in my heart for glasses Rias?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post

My waifus
Wait, since I posted that earlier, that means they're my waifu's!

MY WAIFU Awhooooooo YEAH

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
I must ask though, how much massaging did you give her to get them that big
Oh no, I've been discovered I didn't think anyone would remember that I massage those
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Of course she isn't flat, that was already proven in ep. 8, where we saw her bra-less
lol. I'm.... just trying to console myself of being unable to have a bouncy Koneko avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Man before long ago sexy underwear doesn't appeal to me in older 90's and early 20+ animes.

High School DxD changed that ever since that ED song....
Eh? The Divergence Eve ED wasn't good enough for you? At the time, that was the most tastiest ED any of us had ever seen, and that's from static imagery only lol. Throw in a very catchy tune (at the time) and it was a real treat alright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The problem is that it's a double-edged weapon: if he uses it on men by mistake, it will kill his boner and reduce his power... He must use it with care. Since Raizer's team is made up entirely of women however, he'll be able to go nuts. I fully expect some friendly fire, too
You know, I thought about that too. But then I thought of something even better, considering my extreme ecchi mind

See, maybe it's like this: he thinks about the girls, so it will only work on the girls I know I'd want that to happen if I had such mind powers, seeing as how the girls are the source of his enjoyment, they should be the most affected by it, right? See, when Issei was training, he asked for..... Asia's clothes. He didn't use his own, and he didn't use Kiba's
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Anyway , where's his pet ?
He doesn't have one. In fact, no one wanted to use their's this ep, too bad, I want to see more Bat-Girl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
*hits mangatron with a rubber mallet*

C'mon already! If anything, you need to finish Koneko's oneechan for completion! And of COURSE I WANT!! She's like Akeno, but with cat ears... and tails...
Well, you know, I do fulfill requests, sometimes anyways lol, and since you declared your intent, I had to follow through, ja?

It's at the original resolution, so see if you can spot the difference (nice feet ). How's that, Xatu? Think magic exists now?
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 09:26   Link #1309
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Whatever. CAN I HEAR A SHOUT OUT FOR MEGANE-RIAS? Huh? HUH? Am I the only one who went doki doki in my heart for glasses Rias?

You know, I thought about that too. But then I thought of something even better, considering my extreme ecchi mind

See, maybe it's like this: he thinks about the girls, so it will only work on the girls I know I'd want that to happen if I had such mind powers, seeing as how the girls are the source of his enjoyment, they should be the most affected by it, right? See, when Issei was training, he asked for..... Asia's clothes. He didn't use his own, and he didn't use Kiba's
Of course you weren't. Doki doki described exactly what I felt when I saw her with those glasses on in that nightgown.

Your explanation sort of makes sense, but why did it work on potatoes and onions then?
Old 2012-03-02, 09:40   Link #1310
zzhk
Summary Machine

Well, since magic is the materialization of imagination, I believe Dress Break works as long as Issei can imagine the naked form.

In other words, it will never work on a man.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 09:41   Link #1311
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Wow. This is getting pretty interesting. Rias is falling more and more for you Issei. You lucky bastard
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 11:28   Link #1312
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

^-- even her clothes fell off for him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Your explanation sort of makes sense, but why did it work on potatoes and onions then?
I ran the assumption that he was in a discovery phase during that time. For example, he was trying to figure out what he wanted to do with an ability. So, while looking at the potatoes/onions, he desired to peel them by using his (at the time) unknown source of power. So he figured out that thinking about naked girls grants him the ability to "peel" what he wants to peel, thus at that moment, the potatoes/onions were peeled. He then proceeded to try his luck on actual girl clothes, using his desire to "peel" their clothes, powered by his thoughts of naked girls

This is why I don't think it'll work on males, seeing as how I seriously don't think he would want to seem them naked

Koneko really started something though. She has a rather sharp sense of ecchi thoughts, I laughed when they were at the dinner table and she had the creeps
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 11:51   Link #1313
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Quote:
Koneko really started something though. She has a rather sharp sense of ecchi thoughts, I laughed when they were at the dinner table and she had the creeps
I'm amused by Koneko's unusual inversion of the harem girl who is totally fine with getting naked for the main character: Koneko's the odd one out in the group because she's the one who doesn't want to flaunt the goods for Issei.

But hey, that's DxD for you: Come for to boobs, stay for.. more boobs?
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 12:24   Link #1314
rvlast

more like High School DxD: Come for the PLOT, stay for MORE PLOT and a really epic plot. And more PLOTS.

seriously though, can't wait for ep 10 already where the Rating Game starts.
rvlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 12:33   Link #1315
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

A gorgeous body and beautiful face is wasted on the cold-and-heartless; home-wreckers, the baby killing scumbags from the cast of Black Lagoon and Yuuma case in point.

Only when there is a kind and loving heart inside do a plot of rich and nurturing hills ACTUALLY worth something, like Rias-oneechan's.

Last edited by Yui Is My Wife; 2012-03-02 at 21:05.
Yui Is My Wife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 13:08   Link #1316
ookamigirl

Issei was persistent in his training, but compared to the rest of them, he's just pathetic.
Well, at least when it comes to magic, his ecchi imagination sure came in handy to improve his concentration LOL
Asia & bible reading was just so ROFL
Guess some things are just impossible for a devil.
Hmmm... the rating game will be pretty tough for our little crew.
Issei needs a lot more practice and stamina to handle the full power of his sacred gear.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 13:12   Link #1317
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Just watched episode 9!

I must say, I am very pleased with this episode. Not only it shows Issei's progress on his training and his ability to fight, it also shows his motivation to win for his team members. Even if it was Kiba. The nudity in there was also amazing. Can't say how many times I saw their busts. This makes me eager to watch the next episode!

I can't wait. I simply can't. It was very cool on how there are different signs in each devil clans. I expect LOTS of things for the next episode!
Old 2012-03-02, 13:56   Link #1318
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Good to see Issei getting stronger. Is his special move ripping clothes off?
Old 2012-03-02, 14:32   Link #1319
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Well, you know, I do fulfill requests, sometimes anyways lol, and since you declared your intent, I had to follow through, ja?

It's at the original resolution, so see if you can spot the difference (nice feet ). How's that, Xatu? Think magic exists now?
that's... a pretty good job. You should *really* go to moepic and answer to some of those poor guys' requests.
since nude-shops would appear not to be your strong point, you can simply focus your attention on other things, like: crease-removal, moire-removal, de-texting, etc. Just make use of a stable ID/name, so that I can recognize you.
Old 2012-03-02, 15:54   Link #1320
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
Just watched episode 9

So...much...nudity! Who do I concentrate on!?
Indeed, with so many onions pilled by Issei's power, I wouldn't be able to see anything from crying
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen