AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-04-09, 10:11   Link #1861
NeutralZero

kinda curious now on how many volume of this LN we need before we see Bell reach LV 6 and also guessing he will once again going to surpass Ais record on the fastest lv up...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 10:15   Link #1862
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
kinda curious now on how many volume of this LN we need before we see Bell reach LV 6 and also guessing he will once again going to surpass Ais record on the fastest lv up...
Considering his cap breaking stat increases, he should be as strong as a level 6 Aiz by the time he's half-way through level 4. I think the novel is gonna play it out something like this.

Aiz gets in trouble against a dungeon opponent she can't beat(there's almost no chance of that happening though, so lets say she was weakened, or led into a trap.) Bell runs to her rescue in a manner similar to how he rescued Lily and then asks her out. Everyone not in the Hestia Familia be questioning how Bell got so strong
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 10:22   Link #1863
hibiki3190

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I think it was when Loki was talking to Freya or later when the narration talks about why she can get away with her BS. There is a line that says "she keeps the strongest Adventurer as her bodyguard". Which is Ottar.

Ais is the fastest rising Adventurer, not counting Bell because Bell is a freak of nature in that regard, and reached level 6 the fastest out of anyone. Fastest, not soonest.
Thank XFire, maybe i mistake first with fastest.
hibiki3190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 10:26   Link #1864
yuiichi9

How did Freya fell in love with bell?
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 10:30   Link #1865
Incoder1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
Spoiler for Spoilerish:
Old 2015-04-09, 10:37   Link #1866
ImperialFlameGod8190

i thought she just saw him running one day and said hm i want this guy plus i kinda feel like its more she found a new toy.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 10:47   Link #1867
Incoder1000

Toy does sound better than lust or love. I just upgrade it to extreme lust because she said she would follow his soul to heaven if he were to die.
Old 2015-04-09, 10:55   Link #1868
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
All of the stronger people in Freya's Familia is basically part of her "collection". She still uses one of her divine powers which is to look into the soul of a person(the souls quality and type shows up in her eyes as colours and brightness)(its against the rules, but no one knows that she uses it). Whenever a soul catches her eye, she wants to obtain it in any possible manner. As a result she has a collection of souls of various colours(and the host of the soul) which she keeps frozen in time as, basically, trophies.

Once in a while, she'll unfreeze one of them if she needs to get something done, Ottar is one of those people. That being said, what made her obsessed to obtain Bell is that when she used her power to see his soul, she saw that while Bell's soul was bright, it was also Transparent(colourless) and so she wanted to obtain that one of a kind soul, but due to her greed, also ends up helping Bell so that his soul shines even more and to see whether it would obtain a colour.

3 things that turn out to be hindrances on her plan is that:

1. Freya's actual charm and her divine charm powers don't work on him
2. Bell's <Luck> ability which he chose on his level up is fucking OP
3. Whenever Freya's uses her power on Bell, Bell is subconsciously aware that someone is staring right into his soul and he can pin-point the exact direction(he always turns towards that direction) it came from even if Freya is outside of Bell's vision range, which causes her to be on guard

In short, Freya wants Bell the same way any pokemon fan wants a holographic first edition charizard pokemon card
Old 2015-04-09, 11:01   Link #1869
tacitus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Considering his cap breaking stat increases, he should be as strong as a level 6 Aiz by the time he's half-way through level 4.
Unlikely. It was said that even weak adventurers on a higher level are stronger as the strongest adventurer on a lower level. His limit break has given him around 400 attribute points more than the normal maximum. It's is possible to get the 400 points, if one adventurer levels with 500 and you level up with 900. so if Bell is two level above his real level, there should be a lot of adventurers that are at a lower level, but can beat "weak" higher level adventurer.
tacitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 11:10   Link #1870
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:

In short, Freya wants Bell the same way any pokemon fan wants a holographic first edition charizard pokemon card
that might be the most comical comparison i've ever heard in my life

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-04-09, 11:15   Link #1871
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacitus View Post
Unlikely. It was said that even weak adventurers on a higher level are stronger as the strongest adventurer on a lower level. His limit break has given him around 400 attribute points more than the normal maximum. It's is possible to get the 400 points, if one adventurer levels with 500 and you level up with 900. so if Bell is two level above his real level, there should be a lot of adventurers that are at a lower level, but can beat "weak" higher level adventurer.
You maybe right, but if you take his exponential growth into account, its actually quite likely, at the rate he's going, that he has average 1800 stats per parameter at Lvl 3 when he goes up to level 4. Its not that much of a longshot to think that, is it? His cap breaking stats still remain, so each time he levels up, it stays in the background. If thats the case, by the time he reaches level four, the excess cap breaking stats he'd build may add up to one whole level's worth of stats
Old 2015-04-09, 11:17   Link #1872
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Think team rocket and pikachu then.
Old 2015-04-09, 11:23   Link #1873
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
But am I wrong or am I right?
Old 2015-04-09, 11:30   Link #1874
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
you're right

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 11:54   Link #1875
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacitus View Post
Spoiler for according to spoilers:
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-09, 12:02   Link #1876
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Spoiler for according to spoilers:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-04-09, 12:07   Link #1877
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Think team rocket and pikachu then.
Right idea especially considering the single mindedness but not nearly as funny.

Quote:
you're dead right and as somebody who remembers the original pokemon cards and has some of his cards when the series first came out yea its quite fun.

Old 2015-04-09, 12:28   Link #1878
XFire
150% done

To be fair to Freya here (why I'm being fair to a Yandere, I don't know) Ottar noted that unlike her usual obssessions, this one seems far more real. He was afraid that after getting Bell, she'd lose interest in everything else and just take up to heaven forever or something.
Old 2015-04-09, 12:30   Link #1879
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
To be fair to Freya here (why I'm being fair to a Yandere, I don't know) Ottar noted that unlike her usual obssessions, this one seems far more real. He was afraid that after getting Bell, she'd lose interest in everything else and just take up to heaven forever or something.
or Bell end up the next George.
Old 2015-04-09, 12:37   Link #1880
Corvo269

Quote:
Bell, capturing the heart of a Goddess by literally doing nothing but noticing her stalker eyes. Someone give him a medal

As far as I know, rather his feeling of love for Aiz(which I don't think he does, does he? To me, it seems more like he developed a crush on her, like he does for pretty much every girl). Does his single minded pursuit skills actual emotion boost come from the feeling of him wanting to be as strong, or stronger, than Aiz so that he can stand beside her and be the hero next time.

I'm pretty sure the girls who learnt of his skills function would definitely get the wrong idea.

Tags
action, adventure, dungeons, gods, harem, romance