AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-07-26, 18:30   Link #8581
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

That tank sumo was hilarious.
Old 2013-07-26, 18:39   Link #8582
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Soul View Post
That tank sumo was hilarious.
I'm in the E-50M.

(As a further sign of my disdain for the E-75, when choosing something for a massive pushing battle, I chose the 50M and totally forgot about the E-75, despite them having the same engine but the E-75 having much more weight to resist pushing. Not that it would matter much when there were that many Mauses around.)
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 19:12   Link #8583
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

i think, you should get the one that you will want to play first.
Old 2013-07-26, 20:14   Link #8584
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Regards gold ammo - I use credits to buy my Gold ammo. I'll usually keep no more than 10 or so rounds as a reserve, to have a fallback OH SHIT option if I come up against something I normally can't pen. The beauty of the T-34, Churchill I and Churchill VII, however, is that there are few things those tanks can't pen, provided you hit the right places.

Annnnyway, I got the Alecto. On one hand, I'm doing better than I expected, and it's ridiculously fast. On the other hand, it is terrible at street fighting, which I admit may be a problem for me in that I'm probably playing it wrong. I think most likely I will need to get to the AT-2 soonest, because that trollomium armor and turret are such wonderful things.

Also, I managed to kill an M3 Lee and a Hetzer by flanking them, getting behind them, and pounding away. Gotta love that zippyness. Now if only I had a turret, my life would have been complete!

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 21:36   Link #8585
Gravitas Free Zone

Thinking about it a bit more, it's probably a better idea to use the first chunk of free XP to get the suspension for the Leo Proto. The T-54 has some wiggle room running stock, but the stock LP can barely mount any equipment without going over the load limit.
Old 2013-07-26, 21:37   Link #8586
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Don't forget about the +load capacity equipment.
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 21:42   Link #8587
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
Don't forget about the +load capacity equipment.
I'd considered putting on the suspension upgrade equipment, but thinking about how slowly the IndienPanzer aims, I'd probably want to put on the rammer, VStab, and EGLD as soon as possible... unless the LP has a lot better aim bloom (but still a 2.9 second stock aiming time, blargh).

Edited to add:

8.7 comes to NA on MONDAY.

It seems that they're actually going to be nice enough to set up a predownload??? Maybe???
Old 2013-07-26, 22:20   Link #8588
Mow Yun

I believe it's 2.9s with the stock turret and 2.3s with the upgraded one.

Also +10% aim time sure as hell beats being stuck with the 9cm in tier 9 for 23k exp.
Old 2013-07-26, 22:30   Link #8589
Gravitas Free Zone

True, going with enhanced torsion bars would allow the second turret to be fitted and boost the aim time and rate of fire.

I skipped this horror when I did the IndienPanzer by having enough free XP saved up at the time to do all of the upgrades at once... while listening to Tak complain about the grind.

Meanwhile... I managed to get an Ace Tanker for the KV-1 by winning the 3x daily. Surprisingly this did not require me to kill the entire other team... I just had to shoot most of them.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-07-26, 22:33   Link #8590
Mow Yun

The Leo Prototype can't possibly be that bad. Not as bad as the horror of my T34 grind. Grinded it during the gun depression nerf (that patch T32/34 had gun depression nerfed to 4 degrees)

198 pen and with 4 degrees gun depression paper armor on a huge heavy tank for 110,000 exp... at least the Leo goes 60kph.
Old 2013-07-27, 00:10   Link #8591
Pen3

I killed plat 4 and my team still gets owned by scrubs....
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 00:56   Link #8592
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

19k away from unlocking and buying the ST 1, stocked..... prolly not a good idea to roll it stock. So i'll need another 100k just to upgrade.
Old 2013-07-27, 00:58   Link #8593
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Hmmm. I was wondering - how bad is playing on the SEA servers anyway?

I hear that players are so bad, experienced players can rack up insane killcounts. Too bad I can't cross-transfer servers, or I'd probably be able to farm credits and grind my Covenanter.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 02:03   Link #8594
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mow Yun View Post
The Leo Prototype can't possibly be that bad. Not as bad as the horror of my T34 grind. Grinded it during the gun depression nerf (that patch T32/34 had gun depression nerfed to 4 degrees)

198 pen and with 4 degrees gun depression paper armor on a huge heavy tank for 110,000 exp... at least the Leo goes 60kph.
-4 depression. That just sounds terrible.

Did you at least get to keep the T34 when it was premium'd? I always wondered about that.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 08:45   Link #8595
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Some worrisome stuff happened this afternoon during games. Started getting graphical errors, and this never happened before. Even in the garage. I think I missed even GhostieEye's clanchats because the colors inverted at one point.

And what's more, it only happened to WoT. When I close the client, my desktop and the other programs I had were fine.

P.S. Had a game where it literally fell to either me, Pen, or Sahin to keep the team afloat. Literally came down to me in an IS3 and Pen in I think a Lowe versus a Tiger and a T-43. What.

Had a 3-game loss streak with the T-54 too, with the last one enough to force Sahin to call it quits for the day... Which is ironic, as the next game without him we finally won, despite me crashing mid-game. Ironically, when I got in again, my tank was still in one piece, and somehow managed to bag 3 kills. o_o

Also, I realize that Kimi or Sahin forcing me to play my E-75 is just inflating its win rate (flat 60% now), and as such makes me THE target in our platoon.

Last edited by Myssa Rei; 2013-07-27 at 09:02.
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 12:01   Link #8596
Mow Yun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiuakuna View Post
-4 depression. That just sounds terrible.

Did you at least get to keep the T34 when it was premium'd? I always wondered about that.
Yes. When it got swapped over i got a free tier 8 premium (T34) along with tier 9 M103. I also got the tier 9 T30 as well when it was replaced by T110E5.

Myssa - Happens to me every game. Whenever I play my bad tanks like IS-7 I just get nuked because I have a high winrate even though I am terrible with it. And today when I was playing my F155 I couldn't bounce a single shot from any tank to my front, EVERYTHING was shooting gold at me.
Old 2013-07-27, 12:53   Link #8597
Newhope

Up to 300 games on the VK 30.01 D and what a beast easily my favorite tank in the game.

Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 13:09   Link #8598
Blaat

What happened to ragoutrabbit?
Old 2013-07-27, 13:20   Link #8599
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
What happened to ragoutrabbit?
Got offered a starter code with 1500g and a Churchill 3 so made a new account, not really missing anything off the old account only really had a JagdPanther II on it.

And don't plan on playing past Tier 6 due to Tier 8-10 games been boring.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 14:20   Link #8600
Kamijou_Touma
Imagine Breaker

mow mow, well you can't blame me for shooting gold, cuz we were on the same plat, XD.

i've been wondering wat happened to the fore fathers of the clan, i've only been seein ute loggin in, but it seems everyone else either plays abnormal times now or stopped completely... we all know ES is on a long break from WoT... I haven't seen Q since last week... and thats saying something since Q regularly logs in to see whats happening around 10 - 12 pm est.

I've plat leoxiao (currently having ISP issues in NYC???), Jinx from Pen3's clan, then mow mow(has some things needed to be done), then loli/kryt (last to plat before my bedtime), and life is black (been wit me the whole time.), had about 2% over 50% by the time the session was over (for me that is, since i've been playing a few rounds before anyone joined in), big mac wanted to join in, but got denied (someone keeps filling his spot), [meanwhile i've been streaming Touhou remix songs on utube and playing WoT at the same time on WiFi].

Last edited by Kamijou_Touma; 2013-07-27 at 16:22.
Kamijou_Touma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks