AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-04, 07:12   Link #141
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Candidacy for Fate's dad.

Theme No.1 = Blonde + Black + Win.

Spoiler for LAWL:

Spoiler for teh GAR~someness:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-01-04, 11:48   Link #142
Jellyfish Marine
ShizuxKino~*

No, the one and only father figure of Fate is this man...

Spoiler:

After all, Bardiche's "ZANBER" form wasn't named for nothing. The production team confessed their love for SRW series also...

Kino ~Kino no Tabi
Original Illust: Yomo (http://yea.jp/taimando/)
Old 2007-01-04, 12:04   Link #143
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Hey, you think that didn't cross my mind? :3

The first time Fate used Zamber mode, the words that flashed into my head was "I am Fate Testarossa~!The Daughter of the Sword that Smites Evil~!" *Zengar/Sanger's bgm plays*

Now, I was sure I saw a interstellar love child fanart that combined Ratsel's looks and Sanger's code... That would be the perfect father figure.

*Goes on a pilgrimage to search for that ancient fanart*

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-01-05, 00:27   Link #144
Jellyfish Marine
ShizuxKino~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Now, I was sure I saw a interstellar love child fanart that combined Ratsel's looks and Sanger's code... That would be the perfect father figure.

*Goes on a pilgrimage to search for that ancient fanart*

Anyway, I'm hoping to see Lanster's marking skill in next chapter. I wonder how they'll introduce Elio's ability? Maybe the training goes out of control and he decides to jump in and give a hand...? =w= Also, there must be a special reason why Fate chose to adopt him out of all the children she saved. Similar painful childhood memories? Perhaps Fate got to fight Elio and brought him back to sense like Nanoha did to her and was impressed by his fighting skill...lol

Kino ~Kino no Tabi
Original Illust: Yomo (http://yea.jp/taimando/)
Old 2007-01-05, 05:22   Link #145
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Actually, she didn't adopt him, Lindy did, Fate's just his guardian...different words, same thing, huh?
Old 2007-01-31, 15:48   Link #146
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo

For the Next Chapter 5
Old 2007-01-31, 21:14   Link #147
Woden

*Spasms over the supposed coming of Ch. 4 translated in the near future*

Chapter 5 is out already? Time sure is flying...
Old 2007-02-01, 08:04   Link #148
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Throughts and events in chapter 5

Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-01, 08:52   Link #149
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

My theory about Subaru not being able to fly was true then *score one* But Tiana too? That was unexpected...

On the other hand, Nanoha in a magazine?! Damn, she's got to have done some pretty immense high profile things in the last 10 years to get that much attention (not that she hasn't done pretty awesome things already)... O_o *imagines possibility of her appearing in a not so... dignified magazine...*

And you mean, frontline friendship instructor

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-02-01, 08:56   Link #150
KBTKaiser

according to the recent scans in the StrikerS thread, all 4 new characters are ground bound.
Old 2007-02-01, 12:15   Link #151
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
according to the recent scans in the StrikerS thread, all 4 new characters are ground bound.
Hot damn. I mean, even Yuuno can fly.

Heh.
Old 2007-02-01, 12:38   Link #152
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
Throughts and events in chapter 5

Spoiler:
Judging from Tiana's skeptical response when Subaru told her about Nanoha's impressive exploits at 9yo, it's highly possible that they don't even have 9yo magi. Nanoha, Fate and Hayate are, of course, rare exceptions (they're perhaps, in a way, like Lost Logias themselves ).

And as for Nanoha's enthusiaism.... well, we all know she's a berserker. This only proves it more .
Old 2007-02-01, 13:06   Link #153
Alavaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Hot damn. I mean, even Yuuno can fly. Heh.
He can do a lot of things, just not actually hit people. I mean he can like block Vita annd bind stuff, but if he tries to hurt stuff ... lol he is better off asking Nanoha to do the making friends bit for him
Old 2007-02-01, 15:22   Link #154
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Graham, Yuuno, Chrono...

If you accept the 'Wolkenritter were once real' theory Vita's the most extreme example.
Old 2007-02-01, 23:37   Link #155
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan View Post
Graham, Yuuno, Chrono...

If you accept the 'Wolkenritter were once real' theory Vita's the most extreme example.
Hmm......

I still stand by my theory. When Subaru was raving about Nanoha's exciting nine-years-old, Tiana said in cold disbelief: "These are just exaggerated rumors. Who would have such a spectacular nine-years-old?"

.....Hey, wait. Something's not right here...

*re-checks theory*

Hmm....

Okay, I take back the "highly possible that they don't even have 9yo magi" comment. Instead, replace it with "highly possible that they don't usually have ridiculously overpowered 9yo magi (though we don't really know how good Graham is when he's a kid)".
Old 2007-02-02, 00:11   Link #156
aers
*Fansubber

Quote:
On the other hand, Nanoha in a magazine?! Damn, she's got to have done some pretty immense high profile things in the last 10 years to get that much attention (not that she hasn't done pretty awesome things already)... O_o
mebbe the tsab calling her an ace of aces has something to do with that

either that or someone leaked info on the book of darkness case !
Old 2007-02-02, 00:39   Link #157
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Where's the mystery? She's probably a great recruitment tool. Self-assured, happy with her work, incredibly successful...
Old 2007-02-02, 00:43   Link #158
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

...She might probably have even gotten her own "Midchilda needs you!" commercial, with Midori-ya shameless plug XD

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-02-02, 00:56   Link #159
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I'm betting 40 years back, Graham was featured in the women's section of magazines as well and Tiana is keeping a picture of him in her wallet. :P

Interviewer : Did you ever look back and thought about the events that lead you to your careers today?
Young Graham : Ah...This is embarassing indeed. If someone told me 2 years ago that I would become an elite transdimensional mage fighting to save the world as an adult, I would've signed him to an asylum.
Adult Nanoha : Let's just say it's...fate. Let's leave it at that. (( no pun intended))

Old 2007-02-02, 00:59   Link #160
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
It do makes me wonder if we will see more Nanoha and boy/girls other then Subaru. It will be great to see fate Lance all fan boys along with Yunno

given the low combat lvs of the new team, I wonder if we'll see Nanoha pull them out of tough situations, at least at first since the war machines in the A > StrikerS is AAA ranked and I do not see Subaru team can beat them with their current combat lv.
Closed Thread

Tags
adventure, manga, nanoha, seinen