AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Aquarion EVOL - Episode 23 Rating
Perfect 10 12 18.46%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 13 20.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 8 12.31%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 4.62%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 4.62%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.54%
4 out of 10 : Poor 4 6.15%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 3.08%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.54%
1 out of 10 : Painful 18 27.69%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-03, 17:58   Link #41
mixordia

Destined_Fate I know you really love Zessica, but you are so obsessed that you think everyone hates or pursues Zessica...

Quote:
He needs a female body to do something dirty with Apollonius/Solar Wings.
When he enters Zessica body, the first touched part is her belly...
What would it be?
Old 2012-06-03, 17:59   Link #42
mayumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by genjo sanzo View Post
Tell me why i think Mikage wants more from Zessica? It's not just her body, he 's got superpowers, he doesn't need help to use the Aquarion. He needs a female body to do something dirty with Apollonius/Solar Wings.
oh Gawd is he going to attempt what Touma tried in genesis OVA? get pregnant in Golden aquarion? WTF, if it happens
Leave her the hell alone. She might be the happy half of Touma but she really doesn't care nor remember. I don't even trust that Amata will save her cause Mikono-saaaaaaaaaan.
Old 2012-06-03, 18:21   Link #43
genjo sanzo

@Mixordia, Mayumi told you with her post
Old 2012-06-03, 18:26   Link #44
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
* drinking coffee

Quote:
Tell me why i think Mikage wants more from Zessica? It's not just her body, he 's got superpowers, he doesn't need help to use the Aquarion. He needs a female body to do something dirty with Apollonius/Solar Wings.
*spit it all out...

NANI??!!!! God, I just had a vision. Ah!!!!
Old 2012-06-03, 18:34   Link #45
Destined_Fate

I don't think they would actually let that go through. They'll hopefully have Amata help Zessica kick out Mykage though everyone should be prepared for a.. You know in case they decide that they do want Mykagee to force Zessica and Amagura to do it inside the Solar Aquarion. Would be sick if they said say that Zessica fans should be happy if that does happen which I'm sure Zessica fans will confuse them and they will be furious.

Quote:
He said that Zessica would get what she wanted if she made that promise that she doesn't remember making. Maybe he's going to use Zessica to get knocked up inside the Aquarion by Amagura that way he can say "yes, I kept my end of the deal. You got Amata's love(Physically) and I got what I wanted(What exactly could he get from getting Zessica knocked up by Pollon/Apollo reincarnate since he wants Apollonius?) and I totally just did the business inside the Aquarion and now Apollonius and I are going to have a kid through you! Win, win? Who am I kidding? WIN! See, I became a woman after all Apollonius! You love boobs right? I have boobs now! ...Unless she somehow kicks me out of her body which I doubt since that Amata is too stupid to help her do that.". Though I don't think Zessica wants to force herself on Amata or have her body used as a tool to fulfill Mykage's sick perversions of having sex inside a giant robot and having a kid.
Old 2012-06-03, 18:38   Link #46
genjo sanzo

We have been trolled enough, but Mikge is really perverted, so i Think he'll try to do that with Zessica's body, probably an epic fail! I hope so
Old 2012-06-03, 18:45   Link #47
Destined_Fate

Maybe that's there way of trying to appease Zessica fans by forcing "that" on her and Amata even though neither want things like that. Considering Amata is pretty dumb I don't think he'll be able to snap Zessica out or say "no" when Mykage has her seduce him inside the Solar Aquarion.

At least he wont try that yet since Kagura isn't perfect thus there would be no point in him touching Zessica unless he's fused back into Amata. Than Mykage can through the most crazy party inside the Solar Aquarion ever. Mikono x Zessica x Amagura x Mykage x Solar Aquarion fun time? Evol, huh?

Horrifying, no?
Old 2012-06-03, 18:57   Link #48
NoemiChan
Banned

Zessica (possess by Mykage) would be a good fan service.

*closes ears... Hearing Mykage speak naughty lines to Amata while possessing Zessica...
Old 2012-06-03, 19:28   Link #49
raziel12

all i have to say is'' what the hell this story is becoming now''

-we was like apollo/kagura came back for Silvia/mikono at the beginning of the series
Me-''looks like he kept his promise''

-just weeks ago everyone was like so kagura and amata are the same person
Me- ''cool i knew he had some connection to amata''

-and now apollo,amata and kagura are not reincarations of Apollonius but his winged dog pollion
Me-''WTF ''

i waited this long to hear this i give up i don't care anymore time to move to the next series hopelly Eureka 7 AO don't pull some crap like this
Old 2012-06-03, 19:50   Link #50
Yusei Fudo
Banned

.................................................. .................................................. ............................................

What have you done to zessica you bastard mykage!!!!!!!!
Old 2012-06-03, 20:01   Link #51
n0m@n
C-Z

This episode is a total disappointment.
I dont care if a sequel of certain anime is gay. But for it kill the prequel by making the MC from prequel as a dog(well reincarnation of a dog) is too much.
Apollo and Silivia pairing was awesomeness first because they were lovers 12000 years before the first Aquarion series. But Aquarion Evol trashed it by making him into a dog who had a crush on her.

Doesnt this mean we dont need AmataXMikono end, since they arent actually destined to be with? Man Amata should be paired with Jessica to end this weird destiny crap the produce pulled of this episode.
Old 2012-06-03, 20:09   Link #52
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
This episode is a total disappointment.
I dont care if a sequel of certain anime is gay. But for it kill the prequel by making the MC from prequel as a dog(well reincarnation of a dog) is too much.
Apollo and Silivia pairing was awesomeness first because they were lovers 12000 years before the first Aquarion series. But Aquarion Evol trashed it by making him into a dog who had a crush on her.
To be fair, Apollo was always a dog. His constellation was a winged dog. He remembered Sylvia by her smell and Sylvia even pictured him as a loyal pet follower, and treated him like a dog through much of the series. Rena, who sees the world in a different light, saw Pollon. There's a scene in the original that talks about how someone's memories need not be real but the constructs of the expectations of those around them.

Its like... no one watched Genesis, or if they did, don't remember any of it.

Dog is a misnomer anyway, a Shadow Angel can be whatever the hell they want to be or appear as, take a look at Otoha or Elder Johannes (who didn't even have a lower body). Mykage just went from fabulous to female, and Pollon went, after death, from Shadow Angel to human.

My lingering question is what happened to Apollonius? Perhaps, in powering Aquarion, he slowly lost himself to it and eventually all that he could do is manifest as the projection of Fudo. It explains why Fudo never did anything in either series, he could not have as he was just an illusion. He had a happy life with Celianne, had kids, and he "died" but in a way that barred his reincarnation. Celianne went on as did Pollon, long after Apollonius was gone, and that became the actual legend.
Old 2012-06-03, 20:10   Link #53
Griphus

Spoiler for Not that big revelation, as in Genesis...:
Old 2012-06-03, 20:24   Link #54
wisteria233

So in other words Evol the sequel with horrible characters, lack luster writing, horrible pacing, and a head writer who just can't seem to keep focused on her actual main characters, ruined its much better prequel, with better characters, better writing, better pacing and a head writer who knew who is main characters were, with one single stupid twist that I imagine the writers will kick themselves for after the series is over, and the drugs have worn off.

At this point in time it isn't even trolling anymore, its just stupidity.
Old 2012-06-03, 20:36   Link #55
mayumi

I would not really bothered at all if Apollo was a dog revelation actually happened in Genesis. I would have actually liked it and supported it.
But now it just feels like a added on retcon to justify Amata and Mikono's fate. Mikono won't choose the beast half but will choose the wings half of Pollon or she can just merge them both and get with them or they die together.
It's just so weird.

So there is really no new legend that is being created. No battle against fate that is being fought. They pretty much made Gen to be a major ass for what he did to Touma. Like come one, why? First of all Touma was butthurt and now Mykage's his dark half is even worse. What good thing did Gen expect will happen from what ever trolling he did?
Old 2012-06-03, 20:38   Link #56
NoemiChan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
He remembered Sylvia by her smell and Sylvia even pictured him as a loyal pet follower, and treated him like a dog through much of the series.
So Kagura and Amata are really are Apollo. I mean look.

Kagura smells like a dog while Amata is a faithful dog.
Old 2012-06-03, 20:57   Link #57
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
So there is really no new legend that is being created. No battle against fate that is being fought. They pretty much made Gen to be a major ass for what he did to Touma. Like come one, why? First of all Touma was butthurt and now Mykage's his dark half is even worse. What good thing did Gen expect will happen from what ever trolling he did?
Again, to be fair, its not Gen who made Apollo out to be Apollonius, it was everyone around Apollo that made Apollo out to be Apollonius. Even Touma assumed it on his own.
Old 2012-06-03, 21:16   Link #58
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

Mykage being Toma's dark side makes some sense. Toma was a fine villain, but in my opinion he never managed the type of concentrated ubertroll villainy that Mykage has perfected, despite similarities between the characters. It will be interesting if Zessica is his other side, too. I'm disappointed she isn't Apollo herself, but oh well.

I really don't think that Zessica should be killed...It would just be finishing off the conga line of bad things with a particularly big bad thing, that being her death, and wouldn't give her a chance to be happy at all. IMO she is not at the very rare point where the only kind thing to do with a character is to kill 'em. Her woes are pretty much "the guy I truly love doesn't love me" plus the much more worrying "a creepy bastard literally wants my body for an as-yet unknown purpose". She's still got a bright future ahead of her, as long as Mykage gets evicted. And, uh, the world gets saved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
oh Gawd is he going to attempt what Touma tried in genesis OVA? get pregnant in Golden aquarion?
...Ugh...It makes sense with the info from the OVA, but I can't say I'm looking forward to the possibility of the above playing out.

Quote:
To be fair, Apollo was always a dog. His constellation was a winged dog. He remembered Sylvia by her smell and Sylvia even pictured him as a loyal pet follower, and treated him like a dog through much of the series. Rena, who sees the world in a different light, saw Pollon. There's a scene in the original that talks about how someone's memories need not be real but the constructs of the expectations of those around them.
True...Given all that, I suppose we should not really be so shocked that he's Pollon. We can't say we weren't warned in a way.

I like the idea that Fudo might be Apollonius, unable to manifest except as an illusion. It definitely beats the idea that he could have done something. In any case, even if Fudo is just Fudo, it looks to me right now as if what Fudo wants is to heal the planets or bring back the tree of life or an equivalent, which might be the same thing Mykage is after, at least in part. Or maybe he really is just looking to guide the others.
Old 2012-06-03, 21:43   Link #59
wisteria233

Quote:
Again, to be fair, its not Gen who made Apollo out to be Apollonius, it was everyone around Apollo that made Apollo out to be Apollonius. Even Touma assumed it on his own.
But then again wouldn't Touma who has spent more time with Apollonius than Gen ever has, and was also around during his last moments know what happened to Apollonius? Also wouldn't he be able to tell the difference between him and a dog? Especially since he was going to marry Apollonius?

Maybe its because I'm not looking for the silver lining in the clouds, is the reason why I remain pessimistic over something that is pretty much a retcon coming from a series that has proven to be nothing but lack luster at best, in the face of its predecessor or any other series during this year might I add.

It frankly feels contrived coming from the sequel, if this was a revelation from Aquarion it wouldn't be as bad, but instead its coming from the lack luster sequel created years after the first series. Especially when its basically bending down and taking a dump all over the message and integrity of the first series while telling viewers that they can forget all about it and its events because none of it matters anymore. All so that a badly written love triangle can be solved.

Last edited by wisteria233; 2012-06-03 at 21:55.
Old 2012-06-03, 21:53   Link #60
Thess

This episode amused me. But hey I hate reincarnation romance so I can kickback and laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisteria233 View Post
But then again wouldn't Touma who has spent more time with Apollonius than Gen ever has, and was also around during his last moments know what happened to Apollonius? Also wouldn't he be able to tell the difference between him and a dog? Especially since he was going to marry Apollonius?
You are assuming that Gen/Zen isn't Apollonius/projection of Aquarion himself.

1) Supposedly piloted the Aquarion, everyone assumed he was the third pilot but what if that was Scorpius all along, huh?
2) Lived all these 24.000 years.
3) That isn't his real form. Mykage asked him where did he hide his real form (when he was casually looking for the Aquarion too, coincidence? Nah).

I could continue.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Closed Thread