Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-01, 15:37   Link #2581
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
It's a description from Amazon. Remember that. They're only writing down what they know for sure, otherwise it's the same as them promising pre-order bonuses in a future game but turns out they're wrong. Wait for official info from the studio/director.
The pics I posted here came from Seventh Style but the info I posted came from a japanesse blog.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 17:20   Link #2582
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Is it an official blog?
Old 2013-05-01, 17:55   Link #2583
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Is it an official blog?
Just your typical blog that post at light speed news announcements about otaku media like yaraon.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 21:49   Link #2584
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinon View Post
volume 5 update the same for akihabara stories all done thx for translation it is epic
Thanks Riki and Rozenbach.

Poor Shidou, if it wasn't for Kaguya and Yuzuru’s remarks he may had a chance to explain the situation.
Old 2013-05-01, 21:58   Link #2585
ImperialFlameGod8190

yea explain to tohka that in order to save the spirits you have to kiss them yea I wouldn't wanna do that since she's already a little strange. The twins im looking forward to
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-01, 22:18   Link #2586
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
yea explain to tohka that in order to save the spirits you have to kiss them yea I wouldn't wanna do that since she's already a little strange. The twins im looking forward to
If he explains there is no other way to save them, I think she may begrudgedly accept the fact Shidou has to kiss Spirits to seal their powers.
Old 2013-05-02, 03:27   Link #2587
ImperialFlameGod8190

yea she may accept it but you know full well she's not gonna like it and she'll also beg him to kiss her once naturally because she'll get mad insecure
Old 2013-05-02, 07:20   Link #2588
kagato3

Wait didn't he already explain that durring Yoshino's novel? And it is also not like it was a secret to her that he had to kiss her to seal her powers.

Ok, reading vol 5 I think I spoted another hint Reine isn't what she seems.
Spoiler for vol 5:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 10:58   Link #2589
NeutralZero

was there any kind of folllow-up to the dream the MC had about the mysterious voice in later volume?
And what was the mistake?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-02, 13:25   Link #2590
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Wait didn't he already explain that durring Yoshino's novel? And it is also not like it was a secret to her that he had to kiss her to seal her powers.

Ok, reading vol 5 I think I spoted another hint Reine isn't what she seems.
Spoiler for vol 5:
not surprising she's not what it seems considering that the blonde dude is really some genius instead of the pervy idiot he appears to be so not shocking
Old 2013-05-02, 21:06   Link #2591
sky black swordman

Quote:
Well the ones who explain that only Shidou can save Spirits was Reine and Kotori, but they left out the fact that Shidou has to kiss them in order to seal their power. And even though she has experience Shidou's sealing powers first hand, she still doesn't know or get that the fact that it was her kiss with Shidou that sealed her power.
Old 2013-05-02, 21:41   Link #2592
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Well the ones who explain that only Shidou can save Spirits was Reine and Kotori, but they left out the fact that Shidou has to kiss them in order to seal their power. And even though she has experience Shidou's sealing powers first hand, she still doesn't know or get that the fact that it was her kiss with Shidou that sealed her power.
If she really doesn't get it and wasn't just stateing her feelings in volume 2, Tohka is a much bigger airhead then I thought because he pretty much flat out tells her that kissing him will seal her power.

Spoiler for vol 1:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2013-05-02, 22:53   Link #2593
Yami no Ou
まおう

^I think Tohka didn't understand that the kiss will seal her spirit powers
Old 2013-05-03, 02:23   Link #2594
sky black swordman

Quote:
If she really doesn't get it and wasn't just stateing her feelings in volume 2, Tohka is a much bigger airhead then I thought because he pretty much flat out tells her that kissing him will seal her power.
After rereading that particular scene, I think it is possible that she thought that the kiss was just a way to stop excess and uncontrollable power that had build up in Sandalphon.
Old 2013-05-03, 06:51   Link #2595
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
After rereading that particular scene, I think it is possible that she thought that the kiss was just a way to stop excess and uncontrollable power that had build up in Sandalphon.
Then that means she can't understand that her powers were seal the moment they kiss and I highly doubt she wouldn't notice that.
Old 2013-05-03, 07:37   Link #2596
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
Then that means she can't understand that her powers were seal the moment they kiss and I highly doubt she wouldn't notice that.
Tohka is an airhead after all,she can still use some of her power so she won't likely realize that it was sealed
Old 2013-05-03, 09:51   Link #2597
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
Tohka is an airhead after all,she can still use some of her power so she won't likely realize that it was sealed
No she knows she lost 99% of her power by the Epilogue of volume 1. And while uninformed she isn't stupid. She seems to understand that saving a spirit means sealing them. I just see it being highly unlikely she doesn't understand that he has to kiss them but it doesn't mean she has to like it.
Old 2013-05-03, 17:10   Link #2598
Yami no Ou
まおう

Quote:
No she knows she lost 99% of her power by the Epilogue of volume 1. And while uninformed she isn't stupid. She seems to understand that saving a spirit means sealing them. I just see it being highly unlikely she doesn't understand that he has to kiss them but it doesn't mean she has to like it.
well even if Shidou explains to Tohka that he needs to kiss them in order to seal their powers I doubt that she will just accept it
Old 2013-05-03, 20:49   Link #2599
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami no Ou View Post
well even if Shidou explains to Tohka that he needs to kiss them in order to seal their powers I doubt that she will just accept it
Like I said before, I think she will begrudgedly accept that Shidou has to kiss Spirits to seal their powers. Of course she will not like Shidou kissing other girls (other than her), but she will accept that a kiss is a necessary requirement in order to save spirits.
Old 2013-05-03, 20:51   Link #2600
Znail

I think it's more like she doesn't realise it as she doesn't like that idea and avoids thinking in that direction due to that. A bit like you often come to the conclusion you want to reach, so does she fail to reach the conclusion she dislikes.
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy