AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-04-29, 02:09   Link #1061
FreedmAngl

lol @ tatenashi+houki that'd be pretty awkward, and Ichika loner, i doubt that how many girls would jump at the chance to marry the only male is user?
FreedmAngl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 02:31   Link #1062
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
i doubt that how many girls would jump at the chance to marry the only male is user?
i dunno man, judging from kuroi's sums the other girls (besides houki) seem to be mad at him

this will obviously only last until he does something really awesome that makes them all love him again

meh
Old 2011-04-29, 03:31   Link #1063
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

lol, they weren't that mad at him, just a little upset. They already made up at the end of the volume.
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 03:44   Link #1064
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
They already made up at the end of the volume.
that

is so jack

they couldn't at least keep one of them mad at him longer?

that would've changed it up a bit (which i think is needed now)

oh well
Old 2011-04-29, 05:49   Link #1065
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Well, if they want to mad at him longer, it better be for a better reason. Truth to be told, Ichika doesn't do anything wrong to them this volume except not telling them about Tatenashi's request. It's Ichika's business who he wants to team up with, why do they have to be mad to Ichika for rejecting their request? Although, I agree with the point that having member of his harem mad at him seriously will be a good change of pace
Old 2011-04-29, 06:32   Link #1066
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
Well, if they want to mad at him longer, it better be for a better reason. Truth to be told, Ichika doesn't do anything wrong to them this volume except not telling them about Tatenashi's request. It's Ichika's business who he wants to team up with, why do they have to be mad to Ichika for rejecting their request? Although, I agree with the point that having member of his harem mad at him seriously will be a good change of pace
Because they all have the wild delusion that Ichika already belongs to each one of them, or at least, because they are "Maidens in Love", they have special rights over the subject of that love.

Regarding the harem being angry at him, just wait for them to find out about Madoka (they know who attacked him, but not who she really is), and Ichika finally droping the shonen hero character, at least, for a whole volume, all because of Madoka
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 06:34   Link #1067
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
and Ichika finally droping the shonen hero character, at least, for a whole volume, all because of Madoka
we've yet to see just what exactly is their connection

the popular theory is cloning

the question now is

who's the clone?
Old 2011-04-29, 06:49   Link #1068
justpassingby

The purpose of this post is to increase my post count

Spoiler for If there is anything good I can say about the battle...:

I'm probably going to get back on the battle, or leave it to kuroishinigami, as right now my brain hurts to figure out what's what in Moshidora novel (don't know shit about management and baseball, but woohoo Youko Hikasa)
Old 2011-04-29, 06:54   Link #1069
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
I'm probably going to get back on the battle, or leave it to kuroishinigami, as right now my brain hurts to figure out what's what in Moshidora novel (don't know shit about management and baseball, but woohoo Youko Hikasa)
i like baseball

and i didn't know minami was voiced by houki (this voice actor sure is popular eh?)
Old 2011-04-29, 11:07   Link #1070
endarion88

thank for the summary..even if i lost 50% of my interest in this serie after all the houki must win changes
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 11:12   Link #1071
justpassingby

^ Define 'win' and 'changes'
Old 2011-04-29, 12:24   Link #1072
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Finishing up chapter 3 summary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post

Spoiler for vol 7 chapter 1 summary:

Spoiler for chapter 2:

Spoiler for vol 7 chapter 3 part 1:

Spoiler for chapter 3 part 2:

That's the end of chapter 3. Enjoy. Hopefully I can finish the summary by Sunday so I can continue on vol 6's translation.
Old 2011-04-29, 12:36   Link #1073
zeroknight03

Just to clarify, did Kanzashi cry because she thought Ichika only approached Kanzashi because of Tatenashi?

Also, regarding the data on the charged particle cannon, Kanzashi said before that the weapon was very inefficient when Ichika tried giving her the data. So was Kanzashi really talking about Tatenashi's weapon and not Ichika's? Never would have figured that the Mysterious Lady was classified as inefficient.

Thanks for the summary once again. I look forward to it every day.
zeroknight03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-29, 20:58   Link #1074
Flere821
Lurker

The Chinese version have completed up to Vol7 Chapter 2, and it went pretty much as kuroishinigami's summaries said (with some minor differences - probably just translation differences). I had to shake my head at just how oblivious Ichika is when it comes to relationships when I got around to read it.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 00:14   Link #1075
FreedmAngl

hmm i wonder wth is gonna happen to the pair up
FreedmAngl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 00:27   Link #1076
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Just to clarify, did Kanzashi cry because she thought Ichika only approached Kanzashi because of Tatenashi?

Also, regarding the data on the charged particle cannon, Kanzashi said before that the weapon was very inefficient when Ichika tried giving her the data. So was Kanzashi really talking about Tatenashi's weapon and not Ichika's? Never would have figured that the Mysterious Lady was classified as inefficient.
^ this, and

Quote:
hmm i wonder wth is gonna happen to the pair up
which one?

WAIT WAIT WAIT

mysterious lady has A PARTICLE CANNON!!!????

Last edited by HasuMasu; 2011-04-30 at 00:39.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 01:31   Link #1077
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroknight03 View Post

Thanks for the summary once again. I look forward to it every day.
She cried because she thinks Ichika only approaches her because of Tatenashi, and about the particle cannon data, I'm not sure after I read it once again. Sorry about that, it was late when I post that summary so I might have jumped to a conclusion too soon. The novel only said that the IS actual field data that Ichika gives to Kanzashi that's used to complete Uchigane was from Mysterious Lady, not Byaku Shiki. It doesn't specify whether the particle cannon data was from Mysterious Lady or not.
Old 2011-04-30, 01:58   Link #1078
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
It doesn't specify whether the particle cannon data was from Mysterious Lady or not.
i didn't know mysterious lady even had one, oh and, is byakushiki always in 2nd shift now? just like after he went 1st shift it never reverted?
Old 2011-04-30, 02:26   Link #1079
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Yes. Byaku shiki is in 2nd shift since Ichika acquired Setsura.

For mysterious lady's weapon, we're still not sure for now. Tatenashi is heavily reliant on the water controlling nano-machine weapon for now, and for a good reason(you will understand later when you see Tatenashi's ultimate move, Mysteltainn Lance). Even so, the nano-machine is most likely not Mysterious Lady's only weapon.
Old 2011-04-30, 02:34   Link #1080
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
(you will understand later when you see Tatenashi's ultimate move, Mysteltainn Lance)
MYSTELTAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNNN LLLAAAANNNNCCCEEEEE!!!!!!

*kicks enemy*

THAT'S NOT A LANCE!!!!!

kore wa zombie desu ka ftw

Quote:
Yes. Byaku shiki is in 2nd shift since Ichika acquired Setsura.
does that mean the gospel also got to keep it's "wings of light" and has stayed in 2nd shift?

Last edited by HasuMasu; 2011-04-30 at 03:53.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blockhead protagonist, comparison, fanservice, harem, manga rebooted, mecha, not dense mc, seinen, shounen