AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-04-01, 11:18   Link #321
Haiprbim
Banned

As this thread has now been moved to the Current Series forum section, may I ask: Has there been any uploads on the Torrents for the 1st episode with English Subs and the video being in either 720p or 1080p HD?

Thanks in front.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 12:20   Link #322
Marly
>AS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiprbim View Post
As this thread has now been moved to the Current Series forum section, may I ask: Has there been any uploads on the Torrents for the 1st episode with English Subs and the video being in either 720p or 1080p HD?

Thanks in front.
No, because the first episode actually airs in non-288p format on April 5th in Japanland.
Marly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 12:27   Link #323
Newhope

Ok frist episode I suppose but I don't think it's going to be anything than a filler sshow.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 12:40   Link #324
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marly View Post
No, because the first episode actually airs in non-288p format on April 5th in Japanland.
Yeah, I do know that.
Was just making sure because I saw Raws in 480p, looks like they were a scam.
Old 2013-04-01, 12:56   Link #325
Zankoku12

Quote:
Excuse me?

---

Date a Live confirmed for blunder of the century.
???
The LN is bad ???
Zankoku12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 13:04   Link #326
YourIdeas

Quote:
To be fair, it was a single joke in the first episode placed at the end of the said episode while the credits were rolling, unless there are other aspects of the episode that you disliked but you didn't mention.
I just disliked the tone in the response, which came to me as "you're just too simple to understand the art in this joke," like it was supposed to have some deeper meaning/purpose. (Kotori was reading the VN's intro, which is basically Shidou's instruction manual for what he's supposed to do, and was clearly bored/unmotivated to do so. Woopty-fucking-do) Don't want to go on too much of a rant about it, just that it was the part of the episode I disliked most. As I said for the rest of the episode, I'm waiting for the next few to come out before making a proper judgment.

Last edited by YourIdeas; 2013-04-01 at 13:22.
YourIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 13:07   Link #327
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Far be it from me to defend Motonaga. As far as I'm concerned he didn't do anything good until Jormungand (and that includes School Days and Katanagatari). But I enjoyed this first episode quite a bit.

Taketatsu Ayana was terrific, especially early on, and I thought her flat reading at the end was also great. Totally daring idea, and quite amateurish-sounding, but it worked for me. Maybe she had some trouble with being the commander, but I'll give that a pass, for now.

In fact this show has already produced a classic scene (Kotori's dramatic foot-first leap into her brother's, uh, midsection). This is how you do harem comedy: with interesting versions of its cliches.

Endou Aya was perfect for her role as the assistant teacher, and Togashi Misuzu really scored for me as Origami. She just gets better. I'm not a big fan of Inoue Marina's forced Tsukiumi/Yozora voice, but even that was enjoyable.

The whole concept is ridiculous, of course, and there were highly unlikely scenes (like our hero not being blasted to smithereens in the "spacequake"). But I'm happy to go along for the ride, for now at least.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 13:09   Link #328
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankoku12 View Post
???
The LN is bad ???
No way.
Although the Anime adaptation probably will be better.

Edit: So let me clear something up, will the Anime start airing on the 5th or 6th of April?
Old 2013-04-01, 14:13   Link #329
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
What I meant is the pace, as you can see on the cover its pretty obvious that all 4-5 volumes will be squeezed into 1 cour
It's only been confirmed to adapt 4 volumes so far.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 14:26   Link #330
rvlast

so wait, the anime isn't "officially" airing till April 5th or 6th right? Just to clarify and everything is all.

Man, seriously though I wanted to see Reine drink an entire bottle full of sleeping pills and the outer frame of the Fraxinus. Sigh.. guess not.
Old 2013-04-01, 14:30   Link #331
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvlast View Post
so wait, the anime isn't "officially" airing till April 5th or 6th right? Just to clarify and everything because I don't wanna start a discussion on episode one until it's that date.
The 1st Episode has had a Premiere on 29th of March, but the TV series will officially start off from either 5th or 6th of April.
Old 2013-04-01, 14:42   Link #332
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvlast View Post
so wait, the anime isn't "officially" airing till April 5th or 6th right? Just to clarify and everything is all....
It's officially broadcast in Japan in two ways: first a "preview" on the internet in lower quality (NicoNico), then on TV in higher quality (Tokyo MX, et al.). We already have subbed versions of the internet broadcast, so the discussion appears to have begun -- unless we collectively decide to hold off until the higher-quality version starts this coming Friday.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 15:43   Link #333
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Where is the Origami love? Why is everyone swooning over Tohka and Kotori?
Give it time, the love for Origami will come.
As far as the love for Tohka and Kotori is concerned, everybody has there own reasons. Like @mangatron with his.
Old 2013-04-01, 16:03   Link #334
X207
Gamyūsa

the series looks intersting despite some aspects i dont particularly like about it (ie main character's male friend, i dont like that type of show.) the main story is very interesting so far. the series has some dark mystery (ie the spacequakes and the causes) which i like ie horror/scifi/mystery. i'll probably watch the whole series but i'll definately watch the first few episodes.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 16:11   Link #335
Haiprbim
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i'll probably watch the whole series but i'll definately watch the first few episodes.
Meh, you'll become an addict.
Well, at least for me, Date A Live looks very promising.
Old 2013-04-01, 16:24   Link #336
Entravity

Well, kind of read a bit of the manga so nothing came as a surprise. Nonetheless, really looking forward to the second episode as the first is fairly decent.
Old 2013-04-01, 16:44   Link #337
Zakoo

That's a pretty good adaptation, impressive they didn't make it borish for me as I already read the LN.

Everything was good, I will continue it even if I know the whole thing, well done to the studio.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 17:22   Link #338
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiprbim View Post
Meh, you'll become an addict.
Well, at least for me, Date A Live looks very promising.
lol, not really i only watched the first eps of Shiki, Ookami Kakushi, Higurashi, Another, Otome No Amnesia and i only got hooked on watching all of the following episodes after the first.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 17:34   Link #339
PonSquared
A Very Senior Member

Oh, what must have been 72 panty shots in the first 2 minuets...

No, no... just no.

-INFINITY/10

Blah.
PonSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 17:55   Link #340
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankoku12 View Post
???
The LN is bad ???
No way it's bad, unless you are expecting some story that set a serious tone throughout or something. Besides, nothing can 'top' the adaptation of Campione.

Tags
action, comedy, harem, romance, sci-fi, tsundere