AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-10, 02:23   Link #1
DanielSong39

Romance anime in which male lead kisses more than one girl

Many, many examples in which the male lead in a romance anime kisses more than one girl... but very few in which he does so willingly. Most of the time, kisses from anyone but the eventual winner are either halfhearted or stolen... or there's some catch. And no, near-kisses don't count.

Here's one to start it off:

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien - yes, the infamous Takayuki! One of the few not only kisses, but also willingly sleeps with more than one girl.
Old 2007-03-10, 02:45   Link #2
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Mahou Sensei Negima.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!
Old 2007-03-10, 06:10   Link #3
NLAngel

Suzuka - two girls kissed. Its a good romance series.
Old 2007-03-12, 14:01   Link #4
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

In the great recent shoujo romance Bokura ga Ita, it's three. In fact, it goes beyond kissing in all three cases. And there's nothing unwilling about any of it, on anyone's part.

And of course you can add the current Negima!? to Mahou Sensei Negima.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Old 2007-03-12, 15:46   Link #5
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing

Oh lord, I hate these series with the annoying male leads like this. Who could forget Love Hina and its clicheness?

Who could forget the god awful Mustumi Naru and their kiss scenes with the loser king, Keitaro?
Old 2007-03-12, 15:51   Link #6
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

actually, most of them were accidents, and keitaro wasn't really in fault. (and fortunately for us, he stopped being a loser at the volume 8, though he was almost ok around the 5-7). thus, i don't think Love Hina would end in such category.

but i agree that this kind of male lead is one of the most depiscable and "lowlife" we can find in any anime genre.

back in the thread :
Shuffle! would almost fulfill the requirement (the protagonist didn't really kiss every girl, but had enough romance interests with 3 at once, which would satisfy the conditions i think)

as for negima, i will strongly disagree : most of the kisses are NOT romance (if not NONE of them)
while nodoka is clearly in love with negi, the other girls aren't (except ayaka, but her behaviour is really ambiguous)
you cannot really count negima, since the romance is almost unexistant.