AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-26, 13:04   Link #4281
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
In other words, no Awakening for Mikoto.

Kihara, you're doing it wrong. Gensei doesn't has a single fucking idea about Aleister's plan at all, eh?
It's called Demon awakening you really don't like her huh?

I mean it even shows a picture that is an awakening. I wholly believe this is in fact an awakening. Considering that Aleister is also becoming the villain in Railgun manga as well as Index this implies that Mikoto is becoming a real main character. Railgun is adding important plot to Index that seems to be just as important as Index.
Spoiler for Index III:
Kamachi is doing this right!

Also, demon awakening is new and since anything demon-related seems to be OP. This might be stronger than angellic awakening if completed. This brings up a lot of questions. Will the other level 5's also go through this?
Spoiler for Index III:
This also makes stuff I talked about earlier in speculation thread seem relevant
Old 2013-07-26, 13:04   Link #4282
Rovert10

Quote:

Kihara, you're doing it wrong. Gensei doesn't has a single fucking idea about Aleister's plan at all, eh?
Who actually does other than Aleister and Aiwass? At least at this point.
Old 2013-07-26, 13:06   Link #4283
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:

He's a Kihara. He doesn't give a single fuck about Aleister's plan. All he cares about is Science, Science and MOAR SCIENCE.
Old 2013-07-26, 13:07   Link #4284
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rovert10 View Post
Who actually does other than Aleister and Aiwass? At least at this point.
Spoiler for NT 7:
But that's not at this point...
Old 2013-07-26, 13:09   Link #4285
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
It's called Demon awakening you really don't like her huh?

I mean it even shows a picture that is an awakening. I wholly believe this is in fact an awakening. Considering that Aleister is also becoming the villain in Railgun manga as well as Index this implies that Mikoto is becoming a real main character. Railgun is adding important plot to Index that seems to be just as important as Index.
Spoiler for Index III:
Kamachi is doing this right!

Also, demon awakening is new and since anything demon-related seems to be OP. This might be stronger than angellic awakening if completed. This brings up a lot of questions. Will the other level 5's also go through this?
Spoiler for Index III:
This also makes stuff I talked about earlier in speculation thread seem relevant
Demonization is what I would put on Mikoto judging from this chapters.

From Fiamma's and Aleister's words: Creating and angel is the creation of a new symbol that can affect God's System. But as we can see this is far from a awakening and farther away from Level 6. Thats why Kihara Amata went WTF IS THIS!? when he saw for the first time Fuze Kazakiri.

Thats why I said Gensei doesn't has a single clue about Aleister's plan .

Btw, the one who is closest to become something god-like existence aside number 1 and number 2 is Gunha, Ollerus himself said that to Gunha after beating him down on SS2 maybe to his natura as a the strongest gemstone and the fact isn't tainted by good or evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
He's a Kihara. He doesn't give a single fuck about Aleister's plan. All he cares about is Science, Science and MOAR SCIENCE.
Amata did .
Old 2013-07-26, 13:14   Link #4286
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:

From Fiamma's and Aleister's words: Creating and angel is the creation of a new symbol that can affect God's System. But as we can see this is far from a awakening and farther away from Level 6. Thats why Kihara Amata went WTF IS THIS!? when he saw for the first time Fuze Kazakiri.

Thats why I said Gensei doesn't has a single clue about Aleister's plan .

Btw, the one who is closest to become something god-like existence aside number 1 and number 2 is Gunha, Ollerus himself said that to Gunha after beating him down on SS2 maybe to his natura as a the strongest gemstone and the fact isn't tainted by good or evil.

Amata did .
Okay. More of a valid point. I wonder though if the demonization has to do with anything regardless. Demon is a strong word in this series. You should know that after all... Which is what makes me wonder if this is really such a "mess up"

Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler for Light Novel 22:
Old 2013-07-26, 13:15   Link #4287
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I mean it even shows a picture that is an awakening. I wholly believe this is in fact an awakening.
I would advice against making assumptions like that.

You can't read Japanese nor do you have the full picture of what's going on in the chapter.
Old 2013-07-26, 13:18   Link #4288
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Quote:
Amata did .
MOAR SCIENCE?

Quote:
Okay. More of a valid point. I wonder though if the demonization has to do with anything regardless. Demon is a strong word in this series. You should know that after all... Which is what makes me wonder if this is really such a "mess up"

Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!
Spoiler for Light Novel 22:
I see a Touma Punch coming in the near future.
Old 2013-07-26, 13:19   Link #4289
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
MOAR SCIENCE?

So does this mean
Spoiler for LN 22:

@Chaos but Js06 translated this... and Zaarael even said this was what Js06 confirmed that it was actually happening and not imagined... I meant partial awakening or real awakening or at least related anyway. Not a mere overload.
Old 2013-07-26, 13:26   Link #4290
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
@Chaos but Js06 translated this... and Zaarael even said this was what Js06 confirmed that it was actually happening and not imagined... I meant partial awakening or real awakening or at least related anyway. Not a mere overload.
Js06 translated a few sentences, and Zaarael gave his impression on those few sentences to which we all are basing our ideas on. That's not what I would call having the full picture.

Yes it happened, but you're mixing in some of your own preconceived notions about 'awakening' and going wild with flavor text like "demon" and such.
Old 2013-07-26, 13:28   Link #4291
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Jumping to conclusions is bad. Especially, relying only on spoilers.
Why do you mix zaeraal's words with actual spoilers? He just noticed something on the picture, and there was no indication in js06's translation that Mikoto underwent awakening.

^snipped.
Old 2013-07-26, 13:28   Link #4292
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Js06 translated a few sentences, and Zaarael gave his impression on those few sentences to which we all are basing our ideas on. That's not what I would call having the full picture.

Yes it happened, but you're mixing in some of your own preconceived notions about 'awakening' and going wild with flavor text like "demon" and such.
Fine, fine lol ... but the pictures look so good It's been two months. It's been too long.

Also, I thought he said the word awakening. That was interpreted? Come on, seriously...
Old 2013-07-26, 13:38   Link #4293
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Awakening isn't even a real term in the series.

Its something we made up to give a name to what Accelerator experienced.
Old 2013-07-26, 13:38   Link #4294
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Fine, fine lol ... but the pictures look so good It's been two months. It's been too long.

Also, I thought he said the word awakening. That was interpreted? Come on, seriously...
Let's call it a sense of euphoria and not jump to any more conclusions until Naselare releases the chapter. Okay?
Old 2013-07-26, 13:41   Link #4295
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

For the record, there isn't really any mention of the term "Awakening" in the LNs. It's just a fanmade term that's now generally accepted to describe Accel's(and Kakine's) wings.
And the demon term I believe just started now because the picture in the chapter looked like she had horns.

And I agree, stop jumping to conclusions and go into wild speculations and make it as if it's the real deal because of the spoilers. Wait until it's translated. Unless you can read moon and that's what the situation is saying right now but it's obviously not the case here.
Old 2013-07-26, 13:47   Link #4296
zaeraal

Yes I made that term up when I saw those spoilers. It was not mentioned in them.

But even so, how would you call it? LevelUpperification_MisakaStyle?
Gensei is trying to make her into level 6, before Level 6, there are those "awakenings", if they can be called like that.
If she didn't reached it yet and is pretty much a Half Demon / Half Angel, then she "half-awakened" ?
Old 2013-07-26, 15:05   Link #4297
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Yes I made that term up when I saw those spoilers. It was not mentioned in them.

But even so, how would you call it? LevelUpperification_MisakaStyle?
Gensei is trying to make her into level 6, before Level 6, there are those "awakenings", if they can be called like that.
If she didn't reached it yet and is pretty much a Half Demon / Half Angel, then she "half-awakened" ?
@Belatkuro Sorry I thought that was the actual term. I wasn't trying to crazily speculate. I take it back if its not official. I didn't know it wasn't official so please forgive me?

I thought Zaarael had other things Js06 translated, not an interpretation. It's obviously my fault for making this assumption not his. Either way, the news is still a big deal.

Let me rephrase this. Sorry I screwed up. I didn't know I was speculating. I apologize... Anyway... Please don't think this was an attempt to troll. It wasn't.

Edit: Either way the summary said Gensei was trying to make her level 6 and that convinced me it is likely some form of awakening since she has wings (in the context of the fan bases' usage)... is that really such a stretch especially since she has demon horns or maybe demonization? Anyway, we can at least say that she powered up at least temporarily and it isn't exactly like this isn't exciting news...
Old 2013-07-26, 15:39   Link #4298
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
MOAR SCIENCE?

All we need now is Touma is to yell this phrase

With his right hand out stretch garbing Mikoto's forehead

The by power of Imagine Breaker compels you !!!"

Last edited by kaizerknight01; 2013-07-26 at 16:04.
Old 2013-07-26, 15:51   Link #4299
Miraluka
Banned

Looking better at this pic...

Do anyone else thought of Sasuke Uchiha(emo avenger) on his cursed mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
For the record, there isn't really any mention of the term "Awakening" in the LNs. It's just a fanmade term that's now generally accepted to describe Accel's(and Kakine's) wings.
And the demon term I believe just started now because the picture in the chapter looked like she had horns.

And I agree, stop jumping to conclusions and go into wild speculations and make it as if it's the real deal because of the spoilers. Wait until it's translated. Unless you can read moon and that's what the situation is saying right now but it's obviously not the case here.
In the Japan wikia both Accelerator and Kakine are called AIM Angels.
Old 2013-07-26, 15:55   Link #4300
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
More spoilers:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Anyway I am surprised noone asked whenever Saten got her memories back.
Or about the Exterior being Misaki's super brain (after all the discussion we had here)

I guess everyone is just too much hyped with Mikoto's awakening.

Next chapter comes out as usual 27th August.
To Zaeraal, So i take it that this issue came out on the 26th since it was special then?

PS: Love the comment and speculation on how Misaka gonna get save from this?

Best one was the touma punching her LOL

PS: I hope this doesn't end in a low note because we all know how Kamachi like to troll on us audience (man he remind me of hideo kojima troll level) because i had SUPER HIGH HOPES for MisakaxTouma Moments in NT vol. 3 but didn't deliever But still a good volume) Let see hoe this play out
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen