Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-03-20, 18:23   Link #141
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ Cecily, she looks like a wife....A HOUSEWIFE!! And is it just me or does she look a bit like she is may be expecting ?
Just you. SB S2 WHERE?! I wanna see siegfried's ass get kicked.
Old 2013-03-21, 01:13   Link #142
Stufu

Quote:
^ Cecily, she looks like a wife....A HOUSEWIFE!! And is it just me or does she look a bit like she is may be expecting ?
cuz she married Luke haha so she become more woman-like or so
Stufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-21, 01:20   Link #143
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Well, if she is, a plentiful bounty awaits that newborn.
Old 2013-06-16, 10:28   Link #144
Kazu-kun

So, the LN ended in volume 15.

Some bits I heard

Spoiler for spoiler volume 15:

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2013-06-16 at 16:49.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 10:33   Link #145
Stufu

good end! now I wanna read it in full
Stufu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-16, 16:40   Link #146
Bern-san

To me...
Spoiler for about spoilers of vol. 15:
Old 2014-02-10, 06:08   Link #147
demonking79

i agree seigs an ass. however based on a discussion in chapter 30 something wear it talks about how the first housman performed terrible experiments with demons and even force mating with humans and that the children that came out of the matting had no reproductive organs i believe that seig is one of these children in wicth case i caan kinda see why he such an ass. i mean if you can onisly tell me that if you were the cild from some force mating between a human and a demon and were pronely kept in a cage for most of your life and tormented by the first housemen you would't be like and want revenge on the city that did that to you than congas you are most limey a saint or an egotistic bastered. another reason i believe seigs is a child from these experiments is cause in anoth captor 30 somthin one of his demon cals him seig housemen so you big hint there not to mechen that he isn't capable of sex as previously stated.
demonking79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-10, 06:24   Link #148
demonking79

hey any one know were i can read an english LN I've been looking but i can't find one.
demonking79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-10, 22:14   Link #149
amtro
Distro

Let me see if I got this right.
Spoiler for vol 16:

Also whatever happened to the sacrifice required to use the purifying flame, why did Luke's eye suddenly turn red?
amtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-16, 22:19   Link #150
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Cecil rape

Also Cecil is the protagonist (MC coz Japan generally has only 1 MC), as it's using her POV
So in this case, Luke is a main guy lol
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 13:36   Link #151
dark44

didnt they remove the rape ?
or there is two ending light novel and manga have different end?
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 13:38   Link #152
Sacredus

There never was any rape to begin with. That rumor about "rape scene and magical 1st edition of LN that had it" was born in western community for some reason ffs.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 13:41   Link #153
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
There never was any rape to begin with. That was just rumor that "rape scene and magical 1st edition of LN that had it" was born in western community for some reason ffs.
so it's like the famous chapter 16.5 for SAO

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 13:43   Link #154
Sacredus

No... 16.5 actually exist...

Edit: But really, do people really believe that publisher of teen novel would ever allow to release something like this? /facepalm

Edit2: It really pisses me off. That dumb rumor is like boomerang. You say it's completely fake, but it will return after some time.
Old 2017-03-17, 13:58   Link #155
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^But in ch23 of manga, Cecil said her body has been defiled by Siegfried
Before she danced with Luke
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 14:41   Link #156
Y Ddraig Goch
Chasing Echoes

She only got groped and Siegfried implied he was impotent.

I actually want to see the proof there was a real "rape" chapter to begin with. People argued the controversy for months, but no source was ever linked to even support this claim.
Y Ddraig Goch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 15:46   Link #157
AB079
Banned

Back in the day a lot of people was saying that never happend and others that it was 100% true, it is 50/50 so nobody can be sure. The "rape" issue started for something, why someone would lie about it when you have stories like Gosick with similar situations and nobody say anything?

Nobody knows the truth, in the end this isn't like Kannagi where the rage of the japanese fans was 100% real.

PS: don't misunderstand the example of Gosick, I'm talking about what father did to her.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-17, 16:29   Link #158
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^But in ch23 of manga, Cecil said her body has been defiled by Siegfried
Before she danced with Luke
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y Ddraig Goch View Post
She only got groped and Siegfried implied he was impotent.

I actually want to see the proof there was a real "rape" chapter to begin with. People argued the controversy for months, but no source was ever linked to even support this claim.
He was eunuch from what I remember but well... we can say he was impotent

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB079 View Post
Back in the day a lot of people was saying that never happend and others that it was 100% true, it is 50/50 so nobody can be sure. The "rape" issue started for something, why someone would lie about it when you have stories like Gosick with similar situations and nobody say anything?

Nobody knows the truth, in the end this isn't like Kannagi where the rage of the japanese fans was 100% real.

PS: don't misunderstand the example of Gosick, I'm talking about what father did to her.
Isn't her father was giving her drugs or something? I remember she's still recovering from this (in new books).

As for this. This 100% fake. People from Baka-Tsuki for some time searched for any evidence of this rumor and found nothing. Not a single mention in Japan/Asia internet side and remember drama that could force publisher to publish 2nd print of book with changed contented should be HUGE and yet there's compliantly nothing about something like this ever happening.

It's really just fake. Someone must saw manga raws of that chapter and misinterpreted everything. And that was not a first time that something like this happened.

Last edited by Sacredus; 2017-03-17 at 16:50.
Old 2017-03-17, 17:55   Link #159
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Hahaha, there should always be a disclaimer for all of erotora's posts, something like its often 60-70% lies & his half truths most of the time are not even 50% true.
Old 2017-06-20, 15:27   Link #160
felc57

Is there any difference in the light novel vs the manga? Or is the manga a pretty good adaptation of the light novels?

I just finished up with the anime (was okay), and about to jump into the manga. As the final volume will be released in English next month, I wanted to know if the manga is complete and good by itself. It sucks that the light novel never got translated to English, and probably never will, but I don't mind if the manga is good enough for the story.
felc57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blacksmith, fantasy, seinen, swords