AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-03, 18:39   Link #141
nikorai

Send a message via ICQ to nikorai
Ah, French is something I know much better than japanese so i'm personally fine with that. Actually if possible I'd like to read more spoilers because it seems the psp game will go past me because i dont have the console. I have a japanese ps2 though and so I have a chance to play the ps2 game.
IchiKyo
I just found the site through google. Just figured it was yours. So you seem to be a native french speaker as i take it. Its been a while since I visited France, natsukashii.
Btw, it seems the thread was opened a long time ago. I guess I was in hybernation sleep, sorry for that.

personal page at nikorai1.narod.ru
Old 2008-01-04, 04:15   Link #142
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Those are SOSdan Comment with the Pictures that to be unlocked
Each Pictures have a scene with a Dialogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NscG7-lRbz4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kww0y7nD1e8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnLYPrpHQ5E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlBi9-gUdXs

If there a scene that interested someone, ask

BTW, Charts came
Haruhi is on 9th place with 71000 Sales

Last edited by IchiKyo; 2008-01-04 at 19:31.
Old 2008-01-06, 13:13   Link #143
nikorai

IchiKyo

I read through your guide, it was very interesting. You've put quite an effort into it. If printed in readable font it take about 17 pages. Unfortunately I didnt find time to watch the video you provided.
Speaking of French language, I must say that you're far more advanced than me, especially on the part of vocabulary. I had to check for a few words in the dictionary.
However some points are still unclear. Mind to help?

Quote:
le Cd était bien... Pas bien mechant les choix de Mikuru pour la remotiver
The cd was good... not particularly bad the choices of Mikuru to motivate her. Something is missing here.

Quote:
Debloquer Itsuki dans dans son bikini : Battez le en costume de theatre
I pass, count me out. I'd rather not look at him.

On the whole I had a few laughing moments especially when you describe the Programmers club (like 'les guignols sont partis voler de la bouffe dans la cafétéria ').

Also may I ask. Is it like the time is limited in the game? I appears that you have to do a lot and there's little time for that. (smb lend me a psp).
Among adventure games I only played kimikiss and there you have a month and you can either do a lot or do nothing. Also in sakura taisen there are 'spare time' sections when you can do many things and they make up a good deal of the game.

Old 2008-01-06, 15:19   Link #144
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
1. i said that Mikuru's scared about what Kyon will said after he listen to the Asahina Bouken Song... There's 2 choice, with the 1st, you will try to tell her that she made her best but she will leave because you are talking about this... instead of choosing the 2nd choice, you will discuss with her and trying to cheer her.
2. It's just a part of Love Love Poker for Unlocking Itsuki on his Swimsuit, you need to beat him on his Theater Costume (i thought that it's a Thief Costume)

And about the time
If you aren't able to going on Chapter 5 before reaching the 8th Day, you will make a Kyon's sister Ending... On this ending, Itsuki wake you on the SOSRoom and trying to say you that you're little sister began giant on this World that you are trapped and she found Shamisu
But you will heard you're little sister trying to wake you up... So kyon will wake up and you will find your sister, sitting on your Legs just like Episode 14 (Episode 6 on the Right Order)
The part when she said :"Asami" is still funny...
Then, after waking up, Haruhi said that it's time to record the Movie.
The Maximum Chapter is 7... Seven is determined for each ending (except the Bad Ending of Haruhi that finished on the Chapter 6)

And about what you can do
Unfortunately, you can't do whatever you want... Each action is limited for a ending that you really want... and each action is for unlocking the Next Chapter...

I think on The Rage Of Suzumiya Haruhi on PS2, you may do whatever you want with each character since you have to make a Game but each character doesn't have the Same Planning and Same Work
Old 2008-01-12, 11:03   Link #145
nikorai

IchiKyo
I see, thanks for the reply.
As for Itsuki, in french you just put it that he was in bikini. I thought that looked funny.
Apart from that one (=me) should actually play the game then it is much easier to get the meaning.

Also I attempted a translation for the ED songs. In the game there's only one verse, so I should think about translating the rest when the single is released.

世界が夢見るユメノナカ
歌詞

遠い世界で世界で確かに巡り会った
負けないわ限界を
自分で決めないで
広げたい気持ちを感じたら出来る
がんばってみませんか?久しぶりですけど
胸の中はドキドキあの日のまま
わたしはどこなの?
本物のわたしはどこですか?
ナゾが解けない やっぱりね
一緒なら強くなる もう大丈夫
ビバビバ
ユメノナカで夢を見て
目覚めれば現実じゃないかも
そしたらここで遊びましょうよ
返事をしてひとりずつ
いないなんてダメ許さないから
思い通りに走り出して
怖がりなんてするわけないよ

そして世界は世界は確かに夢を見てる
Spoiler for sort of translation:

最終未来を見せて!
歌詞

だらけちゃ ジ・エンドよ 
諦めない がっかりしない きっとやるでしょ(時間時間)
情けない男の子には容赦しないわ
反省が済んだら行くわよ(いっちゃう いっちゃう)
期待してると言わせて、マイフレンド
継続はパワーそれを目指しましょう
高く飛び出す向こう見ずが好きだよね好きだよね
なんかしようよ
胸のファーストケース日付が変わる一体どこへ向かうの
出発もう一度チャンス探して君なら大丈夫
新しい言葉から違う未来を見るでしょ
最終・最終・未来へ
行こう・行こう
行こう・行こう
最終・未来へ

Spoiler for sort of translation, part 2:

Old 2008-01-12, 13:17   Link #146
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Not bad for Translation
for the Second Week, Haruhi sold some 10000... Not sure since i have checked VGChartz 2 day ago...
Old 2008-01-14, 01:26   Link #147
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

New pics of Tomodoi
http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1212960_1407.html

About what it says on Famitsu it :

Make the Game that satisfy Haruhi
So here's the Story
The SOSMember is making a Game, the main plot is to make a game to satisfy Haruhi so you will not only play as Kyon, you will play everyone except Haruhi because it's your main Objective... You can make different Game but it means that you will complete a different plot because Action will change by your own action.
Months passed since we discover 3 sorts of Games
Let's remind this :
- RPG Type : A game looks like Dragon Quest and it will entirely played between Present and Past Architecture Type. You just have only see Haruhi and Nagato dressed as a Knight and a Mage. On this new one, we can see School Background for the 1st Pics and the Costume for Mikuru
- SF Great War Type : A Game looks like Super Robot Taisen, but on this one, i'm not sure for Mecha if it's looks like a new type of Day Of Sagittarus like the one on PSP Game since we can see Haruhi on her DOS dress and with her Ship but there's Asakura with her Huge Stats...
- Princess Maker Type : A game looks like Princess Maker, if you will be able to promoute your game, you will have this Phase, first with Nagato and Mikuru, later maybe with haruhi since we have saw a pic with her before...

About the 2 Last Pics
It's about the Phase during making a Game, when you have to manage all the SOSDan member Hour and Work. Every Time you will encount some Event like this. It's still fun.

Old 2008-01-14, 03:14   Link #148
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Haruhi's got this look, all like "I'm going to ruin someone's life in a few minutes."

WHY does he never look happy during these situations? WHY?
Old 2008-01-14, 09:25   Link #149
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

It's looks like Kyon will never Smile on the entire Game if we watch all of his Images
Old 2008-01-14, 11:50   Link #150
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post
It's looks like Kyon will never Smile on the entire Game if we watch all of his Images
Yeah, what the poke? He's not THAT angry in the originals...
Old 2008-01-14, 12:05   Link #151
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Quote:
Spoiler for Haruhi and Kyon:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon
Probably because Haruhi's conduct is so exasperating to him that he thinks that it's a chore to keep Haruhi in line... baka.
Raise your hand if you wouldn't want to trade places with him... <raises hand>
Quote:
Spoiler for Mikuru:
Mikuru in a wedding dress is pure WIN!!
Old 2008-01-14, 12:34   Link #152
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

LOL those game pics are insanely cute!

Translating what the characters are saying according to IchiKyo's pics, in order 1 to 7, from top to bottom:

Pics 1 and 2 = rpg game
1) Super Hero Haruhi says: I see, by partying up, we can ensure victories.
2) Mikuru(really cute sprites): Eh? Eh? Ehhh~? What a disaster-

Pics 3, 4 and 5 = turn based strategy, SRW style. 3 and 4 looks like the Ryoko vs Yuki fight in amusing detail.
3) Ryoko(chibi Ryoko = win, we need a Nenderoid Ryoko): Such a dangerous existance, I must erradicate immediately.
4) Yuki: Yes. I shall destroy myself along with you.
5) Haruhi-sama: Super destructive obliterating bow(ship's bow) cannon! FIREEEE!!

6 and 7 = galge
6) Yuki: Urusai. (lol nice)
7) Mikuru: I love papa! I want to be papa's bride!! (LOL)
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2008-01-18, 09:35   Link #153
f4bidnish40

Send a message via AIM to f4bidnish40 Send a message via Yahoo to f4bidnish40
Thumbs up Pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post

6 and 7 = galge
6) Yuki: Urusai. (lol nice)
7) Mikuru: I love papa! I want to be papa's bride!! (LOL)
..... priceless. Pure. Win. Yuki saying 'urusai' is unusually not surprising; it's actually quite funny!

As for Mikuru, =
Old 2008-01-23, 10:43   Link #154
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi 7/7/8/6
Famitsu scores
Not bad even if it's 28/40.

Maybe it's the only moment that Kyon smiles

There will be a lot of work now

Last edited by IchiKyo; 2008-01-24 at 02:36.
Old 2008-01-24, 05:43   Link #155
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi 7/7/8/6
Famitsu scores
Not bad even if it's 28/40.

Maybe it's the only moment that Kyon smiles

There will be a lot of work now
Why can't he smile when he's near Haruhi? Why?

And haha, they're screwed.

I have to get this game, I'm sure the kind folks at Baka-Tsuki will make a patch EVENTUALLY.
Old 2008-01-24, 11:21   Link #156
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

I hope there will be enough Official collector Box with the Figure
I hope...

I'm wondering why this one had B cero whereas Yakusoku had a C cero...

BTW i'm currently writing the English Version of My FAQ for the Suzumiya Haruhi No Yakusoku on PSP
http://kyohime57.free.fr/home.php
Since i have finish the French version... now i will begin the English Version which will be a more better...
It's still under construction...

Last edited by IchiKyo; 2008-01-25 at 21:07.
Old 2008-01-26, 11:56   Link #157
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

There's a few days to wait now
http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/1213156_1407.html
Famitsu Last News concerned about the Event, Statut Screen and example of this with Nagato

Few explanation about the Statut of Everyone when they work on the Game

You know about the statut, just make the more positive for trigger Event or other things

When "♪" appear, you have succeded

Exemple when you successed to trigger Event

Finally you can trigger an event to make appear a Nagato Character with a towel
http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/_...0125haru07.jpg
Old 2008-01-28, 01:15   Link #158
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
That remind me :/
That i'm kinda dissapointed to not have receive the Haruhi Figure V1 with the Premium super Pack
Just because if i have read somewhere that there's only 30% of Figure Avaiable for the Premium Super Pack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8NVscqmjUc
So only thing i have is 2 Poster, the UMD Case, the Game, the Black Support for the Nagato Clock, the Mikuru Strap, The PSP Protection and the Haruhi Visual Archives
I don't know if i will scan all the Haruhi Visual Archives since i have problem with my Own Scanner
I just recieved my Premium Box, which I almost thought that I'm never going to recieve it. I got the figure though, I thank that to early preorders, I did it somewhere around August last year. The figure is gashapon sized and fits in perfectly with the rest of my Haruhi gashapon sets, all the stands are standardised, white with half a 'H'.

You didn't mention the headphones, they are in the box as well, I think you forgot to mention that.

Did anyone actually use any of the items? The cleaner strap, headphones, UMD case and PSP pouch? I feel like using them but I don't like to put collectors items to use.

I'm not even going to use the UMD lol, I've been playing with the rom because I know I'm not going to use it
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2008-01-28, 01:43   Link #159
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

The Headphones sucks for the Sound
Playind with UMD is slow, just like when you use the Nagato Alarm Clock Software, it took more time to read the UMD
I haven't received the Figure for myself :/

http://kyohime57.free.fr/ichibox.jpg
Old 2008-01-29, 16:20   Link #160
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post

I'm sure he would be if it was Mikuru he was holding.
Closed Thread