AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-04-16, 15:55   Link #1
tkdtiger

[manga/spoilers] Kuranei

I began thinkin now that she's having a baby, who will lead her team? I was thinking that since Neji is a Jounin that he would take Kuranei's teams place. Would this be an interesting plot twist?
tkdtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 16:13   Link #2
SpiRo
Banned

hmm

no ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 16:23   Link #3
tkdtiger

I thought it might be interesting, because Neji is a member of the branch family and this could be used in away to test his resolve. In that a part of him wants to now escape his destiny, but it seems that he's always placed into a position where he's protecting the main branch. In conflict he at times would have doubts about wanting to help Hinata or something...I just thought it would be an interesting premise.
Old 2007-04-16, 16:27   Link #4
itachi29al

She dose not have team i don't think sense their all chunnin.
itachi29al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 16:33   Link #5
tkdtiger

kurenai is a jounin does have a team. Team 8 Hinata, Shino, and Kiba. Neji is a Jouinin
Old 2007-04-16, 16:35   Link #6
Lex`
Aoi/Hinata Fan Boy

He got over his deal with destiny after losing to Naruto in the Chuunin exams when Hiashi told him what really happened. So all in all it wouldn't be that big of a plot twist, just kind of a funny coincidence.
Lex` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 16:37   Link #7
Hydex

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkdtiger View Post
kurenai is a jounin does have a team. Team 8 Hinata, Shino, and Kiba. Neji is a Jouinin
Asuma said since Shika/Chouji/Ino became Chuunin he was no longer their leader and that they'll have a team to lead soon. The same for Kurenai, her ancient team is entirely composed of Chuunin now.
Hydex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 16:40   Link #8
tkdtiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex` View Post
He got over his deal with destiny after losing to Naruto in the Chuunin exams when Hiashi told him what really happened. So all in all it wouldn't be that big of a plot twist, just kind of a funny coincidence.
I was just thinking that maybe doing this might stir up some old feelings though he has gotten over the destiny idea that you can't change fate or maybe to show that he understands and in away has changed his destiny further, because he's now the leader of a team where one of the family is part of the Main family. lol That would be a funny coincidence.
Old 2007-04-16, 16:52   Link #9
Lex`
Aoi/Hinata Fan Boy

believe me, i'm down for anything if it gets Hinata more time in the series.
Lex` is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 16:54   Link #10
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex` View Post
believe me, i'm down for anything if it gets Hinata more time in the series.
U must say BELIEVE IT .. damn u noob

As someone said they r chunins and now they dont need leader anymore .. they will get captain of team for evevry mission ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 22:41   Link #11
Rahan

The basic ninja squad is a 4 man cell, not 3, (of course, after all those fillers, we forgot about it) so if they don't get a jounin leader, they'll receive a chuunin member to complete the squad. And I don't think it will happen.

Since Team 8 is in need of anti-Akatsuki action, I can see Kakashi temporarily joining them like he did with Team 10 for a newTeam7 / Team10 joint operation.
After all, Kakashi is the Konoha ninja with the most experience with Akatsuki (Jiraiya excepted) and he works well with Yamato, Sakura and Naruto.

Neji won't happen IMHO. First, Team Gai should look for a 4th member and I don't think it is a good idea to have 2 members of the same family in the same squad (especially when the duty of one is to protect the other), unless Kishimoto wants to create White Fang 2.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 22:49   Link #12
Hir0

Whit Fang 2 would be nice lol

If any1 would be their leader, probally shika again : P

But i also agree, they do not need to have a jounin leader to run missions, they are chunnins which should be good enough

Kishi seems to favor this character alot compared to all the other characters.
Hir0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-16, 23:07   Link #13
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydex View Post
Asuma said since Shika/Chouji/Ino became Chuunin he was no longer their leader and that they'll have a team to lead soon. The same for Kurenai, her ancient team is entirely composed of Chuunin now.
Well recall, not all chunins become captians, they are capable of it, but it isn't instantly the case. For one thing, we have team kakashi... While naruto is a genin, Sakura is a chunin and she is still with them... second we have team gai, who is now made up of two jounins and two chunins... third, we got the teams that were put together for anti-akatsuki action which was made up of jounins and chunins. Because Shika, chouji, and ino make such a good team together, they will most likely stay together for bigger missions, only having the team break up for lower level C and D missions (maybe B)...

Same goes for Team Kurenai, because of long they've been together, hinata, Kiba, and Shino will probably stick together... Kurenai, however should probably be taken off the team since she can not risk ever taken damage to her stomach... Since teams are meant to work as 4 man teams, i can expect that a new jounin would be added as leader of the squad...

What i'm kinda waiting on is the final say in the make up of team kakashi... they are currently operating as a 5 man team instead of 4; Kakashi, Yamato, Naruto, Sakura, and Sai... really it seems like one of them should go, but it's hard to say which. Sai would be the most obvious choice since he was a temp and serves no real importance... Yamato is kind of too important to ge rid of since he has the ability to seal Kyuubi, thus keeping Naruto's power in check... and then theres the others which it seems odd for any of them to leave, cause they are practically what makes team kakashi, team kakashi...
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote