AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-02-06, 10:49   Link #7861
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
^No, I mean this:

-Kafka gets killed by Blade, Simeon retrieves a blood sample and make a clone.

-The incident with Blade's memories happens, Kafka changes his fate by listening to Cruz's advice.
....duh! -_-!
the one who receive Cruz advice is Memory Kafka, he's only in Blade memory world, create because Blade's encounter with him, and never come out since he is 'Native of Blade's Memory World' different than Saten and Cruz that sucked in

Quote:
-Kafka is brought back through the alterations made in the memories while his clone is already wandering around the City.
when the incident with Ishiyama fragment happened, Kafka isn't present, so how can Blade's memory altered him?

You mean Memory Kafka suddenly come out from Blade's Memory World?, or Blade resurrect Kafka with only his Memory?
if it really happened, then Blade is TOO SUPERIOR for Archlight to beat wahahaha
....R U sure U read all the chapter available?..Blade is not Haruhi Suzumiya you know

Quote:
In short, before the whole thing with Blade's memories took place, the fake Kafka was already created, and after modifying some things inside that world made with memories, the real Kafka should have been brought back to life too, because that warning should have allowed him avoid his impending death.
umm..hello? he already Dead...how can he avoid it?

Quote:
So there should be 2 Kafka, the real one and the fake. Time will prove whether I'm right or not in my thoughts.
there's always only one Kafka in Real World of Needless

Kafka that we know now and fought Seth is Upgraded Kafka (clone)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 10:56   Link #7862
Soji

surerman@ Adan think like that becouse the socks that appear on Eve when Eve in the real world not have them before. That's why he think like that about Kafka.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 12:41   Link #7863
Robotech Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
surerman@ Adan think like that becouse the socks that appear on Eve when Eve in the real world not have them before. That's why he think like that about Kafka.
I think that was meant to be a big tongue-in-cheek joke. Not the first time Needless has played with logic, reality, and even the fourth wall for the sake of humor.

If the memory world had any *serious* effects on reality, it should have caused HUGE butterfly effects everywhere, but there has yet to be any serious discussion about the memory world affecting their present.

Not to mention that they would have to explain to us, the readers, how the whole thing works. They repeatedly said the memory world was inside Blade's head, that it didn't represent an accurate past because the destruction of the door jumbled up everything, etc.
Robotech Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 12:55   Link #7864
surerman
Banned

Quote:
ah! I see...but there's some possible explanation actually, other than Cruz bring something out from Blade's Memory World and affected real worlds event which is ...err...'Extra Ordinary'

1.Eve received it from Saten unknowingly, he said (to Blade) that he just bring 'gift' for Eve (we see him before Blade arrive,stood beside Eve's bed). Probably Saten make Eve wear it to appease Blade fetish but the blanket cover it so we didn't see it (off Panel)

2.Blade create it in real world via his Dormant Doppelganger fragment unconsciously, in the same time when Young Blade create new Clothes for Cruz in Memory World when they infiltrate Overlords Stronghold
Same Time, Same Ability, but different result, like when you dreaming of fighting a Bull that actually just a hug pillow

but I agree with Adan, time will tell us which one is true
Old 2012-02-06, 13:31   Link #7865
Soji

Robotech Master@It's not like that I really agree 100% on Adan Idea it's just that I open for all the possibility.
But like both Adan and surerman time will tell.
Old 2012-02-06, 16:48   Link #7866
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Am I missing something, or is there no reason (trapservice aside) for Cruz to keep cross-dressing at this point? Pretty much everyone who might want to kill him should be aware of the ruse by this stage.

I think trap Yamada has run its course. If the character is going to grow from here, he needs to stop hiding in a skirt.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 16:52   Link #7867
Soji

^ well he not anymore afraid.Just look at him this ch with Sestuna he even try to do something but with her speed and him that can see her blow.Well...you got the point. And even if he want change his dress now he really can. I mean just look in wath kind of situation he is now.
Old 2012-02-06, 16:52   Link #7868
Homura7

There might be another reason we don't know for him to stay in his female persona even now. Right now the main reason is that there's no male clothes for him to wear, plain and simple.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 17:18   Link #7869
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
There might be another reason we don't know for him to stay in his female persona even now. Right now the main reason is that there's no male clothes for him to wear, plain and simple.
I really think there is something more to it than just an excuse to crossdress. I honestly can't even think of Cruz as "manly" anymore, and it's not just because he isn't running at 200 percent gar like every other male in the story. It just seems to fit his character more to be like this, imo. Given how natural everyone else treats it (occasional running gag aside), it doesn't seem to bother them either.

He's had multiple chances to go back to guy clothes...there's clearly a reason he's being kept looking like a girl and it isn't for the flimsy excuse of "hiding from Simeon", especially since he always finds himself facing Simeon members anyway.
Old 2012-02-06, 19:56   Link #7870
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
I really think there is something more to it than just an excuse to crossdress. I honestly can't even think of Cruz as "manly" anymore, and it's not just because he isn't running at 200 percent gar like every other male in the story. It just seems to fit his character more to be like this, imo. Given how natural everyone else treats it (occasional running gag aside), it doesn't seem to bother them either.

He's had multiple chances to go back to guy clothes...there's clearly a reason he's being kept looking like a girl and it isn't for the flimsy excuse of "hiding from Simeon", especially since he always finds himself facing Simeon members anyway.
Actually, I've known this since long. You're right, the purpose of crossdressing isn't to hide his identity anymore, there's a much bigger reason for why he stays being a girl. People should already know this. Arrived to this point, after over 40 chapters and a lot of importance given to his feminine appearance, the chance Cruz goes back to his male persona is zero.

Oh, and nice to have you join the club, moderator
Old 2012-02-06, 22:13   Link #7871
Skieth

Quote:
Actually, I've known this since long. You're right, the purpose of crossdressing isn't to hide his identity anymore, there's a much bigger reason for why he stays being a girl. People should already know this. Arrived to this point, after over 40 chapters and a lot of importance given to his feminine appearance, the chance Cruz goes back to his male persona is zero.
I've been waiting for Cruz to shed his female identity for a while now, and when those rumors surfaced during our wait for the 97 raws, that he had, I was very interested to see what had caused this to happen, as it was his disguise, and his girl squad ID which had allowed him to infiltrate the city undetected. Since the rumor turned out to be false, I would make the argument that the disguise still serves a very important purpose in the story as it's keeping Cruz safe. After all, there's only 5 people that we know of within Simeon who know about Cruz's disguise.

Setsuna and Kushinashi who may have their own reasons for not revealing the identity of Cruz, Mio not withstanding.

Hatfield who last we saw was dead (that might change).

Finally we're left with Saten and Aruka, the two characters whose motivations and actions we still are only able to speculate about.

While it's true that Setsuna, and Kushinashi have caught him, we're still speculating on whether or not they've received official orders to kill Cruz, or if this is Setsuna trying to keep the fact that all three girls have secretly helped him at one time or another. If it's the latter, his disguise still stands up. Also we don't know if Cruz is going to stick around for this fight. He's trying to get to Blade, and while I don't believe he would abandon Mio or Teruyama, they might tell him to go on ahead in which case the disguise is still necessary. Any other theory's for him staying as a girl I really don't want to comment on because imo there isn't a whole lot of evidence that I've seen too argue for or against.

Last edited by Skieth; 2012-02-06 at 22:34.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 23:47   Link #7872
erapath

Why so serious? Cruz crossdress because it a joke of story however you're fun or not.
erapath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 00:41   Link #7873
pir

For me crossdressing is symbol Cruz defenselessness.Only when he can defeat his enemyes himself his female clothes will be destroyed.
pir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 07:15   Link #7874
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pir View Post
For me crossdressing is symbol Cruz defenselessness.Only when he can defeat his enemyes himself his female clothes will be destroyed.
and make Kuchinasi have a noose bleed wahahahahaha
Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-07, 10:43   Link #7875
Soji

One thing it's sure . If Yamada really become a true female/girl(with needless power) .Kushinasi and someone else will be really happy .
Old 2012-02-07, 11:08   Link #7876
Homura7

Quote:
One thing it's sure . If Yamada really become a true female/girl(with needless power) .Kushinasi and someone else will be really happy .
Oh, you, Soji
Old 2012-02-07, 15:43   Link #7877
surerman
Banned

Spoiler:
Old 2012-02-07, 21:34   Link #7878
Avvesione

Guess I'm in the middle here between the two sides. I don't really care all that Cruz continues to crossdress and probably won't wear male clothes anytime soon and I haven't seen much to suggest that there will be a female version of Cruz anytime soon (even with something sureman's clone explanation). I think Imai Kami is happy with Cruz being a trap and probably doesn't want to change it, especially if it's not relevant to the story (and I don't really see how it could be, even with all the stuff related to ANn).

Actually kinda surprised to see all the different opinions on the matter.
Old 2012-02-08, 13:11   Link #7879
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Am I missing something, or is there no reason (trapservice aside) for Cruz to keep cross-dressing at this point? Pretty much everyone who might want to kill him should be aware of the ruse by this stage.
Er... I'd say the disguise is still serving him pretty well, considering how it got him out of the Black Spot, and into the Simeon building, and even provided the readers with background information on the cloning process, courtesy of the scientist with the Killer Girl fetish.

And anyway, I don't think Yamada needs a reason to keep dressing as a girl. It's part of his character now. It's going back to his male persona that would require a reason IMO.
Quote:
But it would make Disk sad.
Old 2012-02-08, 13:13   Link #7880
Soji

Sayo A.@ I wonder about that . I had the feeling that Disk would be happy even in that case But that is just me.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen