Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-02-01, 08:11   Link #21
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKeir View Post
I just hope Tobi doesn't pull out a magical genie and own everybody after all the power ups Naruto had received , cuz that would just be plain weird.
Yeah, that's Sasuke's job...

As for Tobi not being bothered. I believe that's just arrogance most his kin have...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 08:12   Link #22
james0246

Quote:
Well , i feel like beating the hell out of Naruto for making that stupid joke in that situation.
Says you. I loved the humour . It is the first time in quite awhile that the humour felt natural to the flow of the conversation. (Kyuubi's asides werte also quite cute.)

Quote:
But seeing Kurama shed a tear afterwards when he's young = EPIC CHAPTER.
LOL, All the little Bijuu were cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
I actually shed a tear when Roshi said " maybe..maybe we might have had the choice to go down the same path as him..."
It was a nice simple moment.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 08:15   Link #23
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Aw, young bijuu all gathering around an aged caretaker. Its like kindergarten, except these little tykes can blow up mountains and strike terror into the hearts of men with a glance...but they'll be very cute about it.

-I liked this chapter. It is a nice little decrease in intensity before we finally go back to kicking ass. Kishimoto's been on a roll for nearly a month. I just wish the story had taken a different route where Naruto got to meet the other Jinchuriki earlier, because he has a lot of chemistry with the others. But, this is nice as well.

-By the way, why is it that Hachibi was excluded in that little meeting? Though we do have a name for him: "Gyuuki".

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2012-02-01 at 08:25.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 08:24   Link #24
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Chibi Kurama is adorable. Anyway, it seems that Naruto is a direct descendant of the Sage of Six Paths, and he now contains all the tailed beasts (sorta), which makes Naruto the new Sage that will bring world peace. I can see the ending now!
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 08:28   Link #25
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Says you. I loved the humour . It is the first time in quite awhile that the humour felt natural to the flow of the conversation. (Kyuubi's asides werte also quite cute.)
Naw don't get me wrong i lurved Kurama's attempts to get along w/ Naruto. I just don't get why a joke like that should come all of a sudden in such a epic fight! I mean. The first thing Naruto does when he sees the other Jinchuuriki is make a joke/cry for how sad the lives of the other Jinchuuriki [in this case the ex 4th mizukage] ..? It just felt weird and didn't flow well w/ me.

Note that Kurama only explained where Naruto was , Naruto was the one who suddenly went along with the 'OMG YOUR SMALL WEAK etc' when he saw the ex 4th mizukage and Kurama just played along w/ the Sasuke reference.

Each his own opinion i guess
Old 2012-02-01, 08:33   Link #26
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Chibi Kurama is adorable. Anyway, it seems that Naruto is a direct descendant of the Sage of Six Paths, and he now contains all the tailed beasts (sorta), which makes Naruto the new Sage that will bring world peace. I can see the ending now!
I won't call him direct descendant, but a true successor.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 08:46   Link #27
haegar
mangaviking

Guess the Hachibi was excluded cause all of this happened in a split second during the bijou dama and I guess in terms of plot reasons this was something Naruto had to do without Bee and the Hachibi kindly watching over him ?
Once the Hachibi realizes what the other bijou entrusted Naruto with he probably will do the same? Or maybe in a way he already did, helping Naruto all this time, being able to communicate with him the way they did. Naruto has had this level of telepathic interaction with Bee and Hachibi a long time after all...

As for the humor in this chap, can't agree more, Kishi is on a roll: This is typically Naruto, a badass epic chapter in terms of plot development, and yet in there is that typical 'out of place' Naruto humor - and connecting things to an event soo early in the story was nice actually - it made it much more palpable that indeed Kurama was in there watching as a creature with a heart and soul all this time. Now that Kishi has them bond like this he better use stuff like this more, it has the potential for endless jokes, with Kurama cracking himself up about all the baka stuff Naruto did during his life. Hope there is more of this to come
Old 2012-02-01, 09:36   Link #28
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
the sage said that they will be lead down the right path, is that saying that the sage was leading them down the wrong path?
Old 2012-02-01, 09:57   Link #29
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
the sage said that they will be lead down the right path, is that saying that the sage was leading them down the wrong path?
They had no path before. They were just made to stop ten tails. So it's not really a right or wrong path.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 09:59   Link #30
Tettsuo
Yeah, I said that!

This could be the beginning of the end for Hachibi. All of the others have given Naruto a piece of themselves and only Hachibi remains.
Tettsuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 10:29   Link #31
justavisitor

an awesome chapter...this is why I enjoyed Naruto in the first place. actions-drama-touching scenes all happened at the same time.

All the little Bijuu were cute!!.. and if the original six-path was that strong with those little pets, imagine the power that Naruto will have if all the grown up Bijuus decide to team up (or even better, merge) with Naruto.

When the second part of Naruto started, I thought the nine-tails will be taken away and Naruto needs to rely on his own strengths to make a huge comeback...at this rate, I am not so sure anymore...

Also, many (or at least, myself) speculate that Naruto may sacrifice himself at the very end for the world (or for Sasuke XD)...but the release of the chapter says that all Bijuus will be led into the right path...does it hint that Naruto will have a good ending? (it won't make sense if Naruto dies shortly after all the Bijuus are being led into the right path)

One last thing, it seems now that Naruto can finally find a way to counter genjutsu (which is always his "weakness" imo) with so many helps around him, only the greater forces can defeat Naruto...

Sorry for the long post, but this is an awesome chapter so I can't help myself but to get involved
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 10:39   Link #32
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Naruto, from random orphan dropout to reincarnation of the flippin' Rikudou sennin. Gotta love how fate plays out
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 10:40   Link #33
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Naruto, from random orphan dropout to reincarnation of the flippin' Rikudou sennin. Gotta love how fate plays out
Nope, not reincarnation. Naruto is better than the legendary sage .
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 10:46   Link #34
ChronoReverse

Successor, not reincarnation. Well at least it's not indicated that he's the reincarnation yet.
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 11:10   Link #35
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
Successor, not reincarnation. Well at least it's not indicated that he's the reincarnation yet.
To be fair, as somebody else noted, the Rikudou Sennin from behind did look quite a bit like Minato. So it wouldn't surprise me if this ends up being the case.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 11:29   Link #36
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tettsuo View Post
This could be the beginning of the end for Hachibi. All of the others have given Naruto a piece of themselves and only Hachibi remains.
actually shukaku wasn't there, and tobi is still holding on to him. so naruto won't be able to make a full sage with all the beasts' chakra quite yet. that could be why tobi isn't afraid. but i also think tobi is being arrogant and is ignorant of exactly what just happened with the bijou and naruto.

also, in the sage's flashback, it's implied that the bijou combining into the juubi isn't a bad thing. at least not in the right hands. so I don't think naruto will have a problem with them losing their identities anymore if it was all fated and they all accept it
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 11:44   Link #37
christinemarie
Crazy One

I've wanted to see the tenth bijuu, but since Hachibi is still around, probably it would only form a partial version of Tenbi. Naruto starting to go Yaiba-Recca no Hono like sequence.

Btw, those chibi pokemons rather bijuus are cute. Now how to determine their genders is the next question needs to be confirmed. Although my speculations tells me Kurama is an attractive lady in human-like form she chosen (with the Sage pointed out that they are free to choose the form they like), since she blatantly mentioned that Naruto didn't kiss any girl yet except for a boy named Sasuke.
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 12:14   Link #38
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

He sounds like a dude in the anime. I doubt the author will change it to a girl now.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 12:37   Link #39
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
He sounds like a dude in the anime. I doubt the author will change it to a girl now.
Yoruichi (Bleach) says hello.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 12:51   Link #40
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

With the 9 symbol all over the place this chapter, is it possible that the real eyes of the Ridoku sage has 9 rings rather than 6 rings? There are 9 Bijus in all afterall. AND Where is Ichibii!?
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion