AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-03, 14:56   Link #81
saravis

What was the one haunted love story movie long ago, where the guy goes to the resort and falls in love with a ghost. "Sex" in that was her running her body through him.(literally) Maybe it was something like that.
Old 2007-05-03, 15:06   Link #82
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
good question... I too have wondered about this since the apearance of Isshin. This leads to the possibility that they are not really his kids... maybe members of the royal family. maybe he is guard to ichigo who is king...

I think all gigai has the ability to reproduce or at least of the nessaracy body parts for it, but it is most likely forbidenn to mate with humans with gigai
In my Opinion Isshin fell in love with this woman and wanted to be with her his inappropriate interaction led to his banishment. and uhrara is the one who provided him with the intracable gigai in order to hide from SS
Old 2007-05-03, 18:11   Link #83
Adam E
Riskbreaker

I never really cared about the specifics of the implications brought up by Isshin being a Shinigami and reproducing with what we assume is a human. I prefer to just take it at face value that Shinigami and humans can be together.
Old 2007-05-03, 18:33   Link #84
Alea Misa

Spoiler for Spoiler:

Last edited by Alea Misa; 2007-05-18 at 17:46.
Old 2007-05-03, 18:42   Link #85
CeDeR
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to CeDeR Send a message via AIM to CeDeR Send a message via Yahoo to CeDeR
hahaha i love how u ppl create weird theories about every lil thing
Old 2007-05-04, 02:53   Link #86
Makashi_Menace
Arigato... Sayonara...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam E View Post
I never really cared about the specifics of the implications brought up by Isshin being a Shinigami and reproducing with what we assume is a human. I prefer to just take it at face value that Shinigami and humans can be together.
LOL I understand what you mean...

However, if we were to take everything "at face value", then more than 75% of the threads in this forum wouldn't have exisited.
Old 2007-05-04, 05:31   Link #87
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
I have a theory. It started a few episodes ago when Ichigo's real body was injured because of what his soul went through.

What if gigais are like that? Injuries would transfer to the gigais, souls would be able to eat through their gigais, and they'd be able to reproduce through the gigais as well.

I wouldn't doubt that if this is true, shinigami and humans can have kids together(the gigai would just "be there")
Old 2007-05-04, 21:50   Link #88
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
what the big deal with dying anyways if you can come back with gigai and continue living normal life.?
Old 2007-05-04, 23:41   Link #89
Makashi_Menace
Arigato... Sayonara...

If you are a normal human and you die, you'd probably end up as a commoner in SS with no access to a gigai, so yes, it still IS a big deal when you die.

If you are a shinigami (or whatever spirit being from SS), dying still matters, as that would mean that your soul would be reincarnated and your very identity would be erased.
Old 2007-05-04, 23:44   Link #90
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
what the big deal with dying anyways if you can come back with gigai and continue living normal life.?
Because souls can't normally come back, I guess. Or maybe gigais are rare/hard to make/expensive.
Old 2007-05-05, 00:57   Link #91
drakenblader
Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdx514 View Post
when in doubt check the bios

height: isshin 186 cm, kaien 183 cm
weight: isshin 80 kg, kaien 68 kg
dob: isshin 10th dec., kaien 27th oct.

the answer is NO
Bios can't always be trusted!!!lol sorry.
Its just my opinion lol because some anime bio's are done randomly...

and its jsut my opinion ^_^
Old 2007-05-05, 01:38   Link #92
Chavenz
CHA-LA! HEAD-CHA-LA!

i just re-read ch188, and i apologised if this has been mentioned before, but Isshin knows about Aizen, Arrancars and even the Hougyoku. perhaps he was in the same division as Urahara?
Old 2007-05-05, 06:25   Link #93
Azure King
Snr Spammer

Spoiler for My theory:

Last edited by Azure King; 2007-05-05 at 11:27. Reason: more things came to mind
Old 2007-05-29, 10:23   Link #94
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

I was watching some old episodes this weekend and I came across something. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but when Ichigo was confronting Byakuya on the bridge of the repentance in the SS arc. Ukitake mentioned something interesting about Ichigo looking very similar to someone and Byakuya quickly responded and said something along the lines of he is nobody and has no relations to the man on you're mind, my superior. Could he possibly be talking about Isshin?

The most interesting thing about this is who ever they were referring to must have been incredibly powerful since the look on Ukitake's face was priceless.

I have read this entire thread and I don’t recall hearing this from anyone. I don’t read the manga because I like being surprised in the anime so I’m not sure if this is cannon or not. Maybe a manga reader can confirm this for me. When I get home I will post the Episode # with time frame.

Last edited by ILikeSquiReLz; 2007-05-29 at 10:39.
Old 2007-05-29, 12:56   Link #95
willynilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeSquiReLz View Post
I was watching some old episodes this weekend and I came across something. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but when Ichigo was confronting Byakuya on the bridge of the repentance in the SS arc. Ukitake mentioned something interesting about Ichigo looking very similar to someone and Byakuya quickly responded and said something along the lines of he is nobody and has no relations to the man on you're mind, my superior. Could he possibly be talking about Isshin?

The most interesting thing about this is who ever they were referring to must have been incredibly powerful since the look on Ukitake's face was priceless.

I have read this entire thread and I don’t recall hearing this from anyone. I don’t read the manga because I like being surprised in the anime so I’m not sure if this is cannon or not. Maybe a manga reader can confirm this for me. When I get home I will post the Episode # with time frame.
Actually they were reffering to Kaien, you know the shinigami Rukia killed that was possesed by a hollow. He looks exactly like Ichigo except his hair is black.
Old 2007-05-29, 13:04   Link #96
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Don't know if this is discussed yet, but what's the deal with Isshin in the start of bleach. How did such character with note worthy power get rolled by that Hollow in the start of bleach? Or is it just a plot hole?

I think Isshin is from the royal guard if anything.
Old 2007-05-29, 13:25   Link #97
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

Quote:
Originally Posted by willynilly View Post
Actually they were reffering to Kaien, you know the shinigami Rukia killed that was possesed by a hollow. He looks exactly like Ichigo except his hair is black.
I thought about that as well. But it can't be, by the time he died Byakuya was already a captain and Kaien was a vice captain. Byakuya stated this person Ukitake was thinking about was his superior.
Old 2007-05-30, 00:33   Link #98
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

It was Ep 41 at 17:49
Old 2007-05-30, 10:36   Link #99
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
I personally think theirs a bit too much of emphasis put on Kaien, I think he's an important figure in Rukia's life, but I don't think that means he's reincarnated, or still alive. The alive thing just seems especially ludicrous, because the death of Kaien wasn't just witnessed, they actually had his body etc.

Isshin is an interesting figure, he's very well knowledged about the SS, and his relationship with Urahara, and Ishida's father is interesting.... This is just a theory, but no one knows when Aizen's plots existed, but most of the people who seem to have knowledge of the plot hint that his plot has existed for several years. Their is a possibility he walked out of the SS around the same time the Viazards disassociated them selves with SS. Though to little information exists, the main reason is the Viazards are aware of Aizen's plot, and it seems like them have been even before the Shinigami had knowledge, and it seems to be hinted that Isshin had prior knowledge as well (as well as Urahara). It may be the discovery of Aizen's plans, may have caused groups of shinigami's to move. The one thing thats odd (other than the fact this is an anime/manga and the author can be absurd)... The presence of the Viazard means there are counting Ishhin, Yoruichi, Ichigo and Urahara 11 or 12 Captain Class Shingami in one area.
Old 2007-05-31, 16:30   Link #100
zanar

Send a message via MSN to zanar
I was just reading this thread and I was wondering if it's possible that Isshin did to Urahara what Ichigo did to Rukia? That is, taking his abilities. I mean, if this is so, then Urahara could have trained Isshin himself, which then explains why the other shinigami don't know who he is. After all, having history repeat itself isn't uncommon in animes. Naruto, for example, has Team 7 following the footsteps of the Sannin.

The only problem about this theory is the captain's coat Isshin had on his shoulder though. But then again, maybe Urahara gave it to him. We haven't seen Urahara wearing his coat before.

(p.s. this is my first post. please don't be too harsh if my theory is way off the mark!)
Closed Thread