4 out of 10 : Poor 3 0.65%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.22%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 27 5.87%
Voters: 460. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-07-07, 15:15   Link #1101
neqael
World Destruction Commit.

Yeah, Shirley's death was too sad. I hoped she'd live a little longer and eventually support Lelouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amjzz View Post
I begin to think that there will be a 3rd season for code geass...i mean its episode 13 and nothing important has happened yet.
Now I would be suprised if there weren't gonna be at least 3 - 4 seasons. Though that also means the pace isn't gonna be too fast.
neqael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:18   Link #1102
lordblazer
Radical Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by neqael View Post
Yeah, Shirley's death was too sad. I hoped she'd live a little longer and eventually support Lelouch.

Now I would be suprised if there weren't gonna be at least 3 - 4 seasons. Though that also means the pace isn't gonna be too fast.
I think this will actually be good for lelouch as it will continue to develop his role as a victim, and it will of course play a role in what he does as zero. In short I hope he becomes less of an idealist because it really makes me sick to my stomach hearing this, and him not taking into account the human factor.
lordblazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:19   Link #1103
NakedAngelX

Spoiler for 13:
Old 2008-07-07, 15:22   Link #1104
HurricaneHige
Uguu~

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakedAngelX View Post
Spoiler for 13:
He lived, because when Lulu was running downstairs he called and told others not to attack Orange.
Old 2008-07-07, 15:22   Link #1105
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHige View Post
He lived, because when Lulu was running downstairs he called and told others not to attack Orange.
Also, he was in the preview of the next episode at the end.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:27   Link #1106
neqael
World Destruction Commit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneHige View Post
He may still die in the process of stopping the police as Lelouch ordered him to. But well I guess he can use his authority for that and no one will notice his betrayal. We'll see.
neqael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:43   Link #1107
Shiokaze
Hitsugaya is my hero.

Spoiler for The Fortress:
Shiokaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:46   Link #1108
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

lets not jump the hate rollo gun yet (though i'm leaning towards doing it) because there hasn't been visual proof of him being the culprit yet.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:51   Link #1109
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
A lot of people seem ready to blame Rollo. I'm not so sure, we don't actually see him kill Shirley. Just as far as predictable plot devices go, isn't that supposed to make us think its Rollo, then surprised us with someone else.
Old 2008-07-07, 15:55   Link #1110
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
the mask falling after he geassed her is kind of a clue
and if it wasnt him would he leave her there
Old 2008-07-07, 15:58   Link #1111
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
the mask falling after he geassed her is kind of a clue
and if it wasnt him would he leave her there
Everyone lost a mask, doesn't mean they all had a hand in killing her. Thought that'd be a rather hilarious image... of the entire student body shooting Shirley in one spot.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 15:59   Link #1112
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

The mask in itself is not enough, but the image of the locket as well as the mask is what implies it. Admittedly, there's not a whole lot of evidence supporting Rolo not killing her.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 16:03   Link #1113
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
The mask in itself is not enough, but the image of the locket as well as the mask is what implies it. Admittedly, there's not a whole lot of evidence supporting Rolo not killing her.
To be honest, I posted that more because of the hilarious visual image of 300+ people shooting her in the exact same spot simultaneously. I'm not arguing against or for Rolo killing her, as I'm going to reserve my judgment until something shows it or someone admits it.
Old 2008-07-07, 16:03   Link #1114
ashesatdusk

Send a message via AIM to ashesatdusk
Possibly. I'm still not so sure. The thing is time frame, One has to also consider he may have already have left the scene. Again I'm considering possibilities. Shirley did mention bringing nunally back, which is Rollo's biggest souce of insecurity, so theirs firm evidence is him. I'm just surprised they aren't more direct about it. I.E actually show Rollo pulling the trigger.

I'm also surprised that Rollo left her concious. Giving Lelouch the whole chance to see her. Given his whole brother complex, he can deduce that would anger lelouch further.
Old 2008-07-07, 16:06   Link #1115
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashesatdusk View Post
Possibly. I'm still not so sure. The thing is time frame, One has to also consider he may have already have left the scene. Again I'm considering possibilities. Shirley did mention bringing nunally back, which is Rollo's biggest souce of insecurity, so theirs firm evidence is him. I'm just surprised they aren't more direct about it. I.E actually show Rollo pulling the trigger.
I don't think it would be as effective in this case to show Rolo doing it. It is more "WTF?!" if it just goes to Shirley lying there dieing rather than showing her getting shot by Rolo first.

Quote:
I'm also surprised that Rollo left her concious. Giving Lelouch the whole chance to see her. Given his whole brother complex, he can deduce that would anger lelouch further.
Rolo has done this before. He pretty much wants to torment Lelouch to the point where he is the only one that he can go to. Remember back to Episode 7 when he replayed Nunnally's speech pretty much to screw with Lelouch's mind.
Old 2008-07-07, 16:16   Link #1116
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Everyone lost a mask, doesn't mean they all had a hand in killing her. Thought that'd be a rather hilarious image... of the entire student body shooting Shirley in one spot.
The first falling masks were an expression of her fears and nightmares. Of her interrogations - in a world turned suddenly turned crazy, who could she trust?

Rolo's mask falling was to show that she shouldn't have trusted him. That he, out of all the students, was false. Was hiding an abyss behind the amiable mask. If she'd kept quiet about Nunnaly, she might still be alive.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 16:18   Link #1117
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Rolo's mask falling was to show that she shouldn't have trusted him. That he, out of all the students, was false. Was hiding an abyss behind the amiable mask. If she'd kept quiet about Nunnaly, she might still be alive.
Lelouch and Suzaku also lost their masks in the real world. Where as every other event was in her nightmare.
Old 2008-07-07, 16:21   Link #1118
Orga777

Quote:
Lelouch and Suzaku also lost their masks in the real world. Where as every other event was in her nightmare.
Well, that was because she wasn't sure what side Suzaku was on, and Lelouch of course because of his Zero persona. Remember, they fell off when she thought that they might be working together. Rolo is a whole other case though. She didn't know that Rolo was a trained assassin, and she thought that he was working with Lelouch. Her words though were not chosen correctly, but how was she to know Rolo was that obsessive? Hence, the mask fell.
Old 2008-07-07, 16:25   Link #1119
Anavel
*Graphic Designer

So we now know what Sayako wears under her maid dress. Hawt.
Anavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 16:35   Link #1120
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Lelouch and Suzaku also lost their masks in the real world.
When she had a panic attack. A kind of waking nightmare. Though I can't quite call her fears irrational. Whatever else they are, they are killers, murderers, not normal high schoolers.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote