AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Death Note

Notices

View Poll Results: Death Note Episode 14 Rating
Perfect 10 29 44.62%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 35.38%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 5 7.69%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 7.69%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.08%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.54%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-01-23, 11:02   Link #41
Antonik

If we can't speculate on future episodes here, where can we? Most of this thread is about what will come out of this episode anyway.

Last edited by Antonik; 2007-01-23 at 11:05. Reason: Stuff I'd get banned for :)
Old 2007-01-23, 12:03   Link #42
monir
cho~ kakkoii

There are two threads for speculation in this section. One is for the experienced Death Note fans, and the other is for the first time viewers. Both of them are very easy to find! A better clue yet, they are both in the first page.
Old 2007-01-23, 13:14   Link #43
Mueti
あ!

Send a message via ICQ to Mueti
I'm surprised at how many people realized Light's twisted mind only this late.

Wasn't it clear even in the first episode that he was a psycho?
His actions shouldn't be surprising after explaining his view of the world and not hesitating to kill either the fake L, the FBI agents or Ray's wife (fiancee?).
Old 2007-01-23, 19:42   Link #44
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mueti View Post
I'm surprised at how many people realized Light's twisted mind only this late.

Wasn't it clear even in the first episode that he was a psycho?
His actions shouldn't be surprising after explaining his view of the world and not hesitating to kill either the fake L, the FBI agents or Ray's wife (fiancee?).
I am in agreement I too deem him as a psychopath . As soon as he tried to kill L ( tv ) I was disgusted and that too not in a plesant way . Light may be intelligent but all serial killers/physcopaths are know to be intelligent too thats how they get away with murder . Take jack the Ripper he was never caught .

Intially when Light was cleansing the world of criminals it was diffrent as soon as he stepped the line and started targetting people who opposed him I started seeing yagami in a diffrent light . And his sense of right or wrong is perverted to a point he belive what he is doing is justified , he gets the same kicks out of killing innocents ( people who oppose him ) as any loon , I seen the same high or the satsified expression on Light's face as serial killer .
Old 2007-01-24, 13:59   Link #45
Vulcannis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
I am in agreement I too deem him as a psychopath . As soon as he tried to kill L ( tv ) I was disgusted and that too not in a plesant way . Light may be intelligent but all serial killers/physcopaths are know to be intelligent too thats how they get away with murder . Take jack the Ripper he was never caught .
It took you that long? Really, the first two killings I can understand as he caught them in the act, but as soon as he started going off trying to be mankinds judge and executioner it should have been obvious what kind of person he was. Never mind his "I want to be a god" ranting.

Did anyone else stop and think about how he's getting these names of people to kill? Mostly they seem to come from watching the news. He kills people simply because someone at a TV station said bad things about them! Talk about a low threshold for guilt. Take Misa's parent's killer for example, how in the world could he have known the guy was guilty? Anyone with a grudge simply has to smear their target enough that they appear on TV, and voila, Kira takes care of the rest. Light is a grade A psycho and that should have been obvious from the get go.
Old 2007-01-24, 20:00   Link #46
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcannis View Post
It took you that long? Really, the first two killings I can understand as he caught them in the act, but as soon as he started going off trying to be mankinds judge and executioner it should have been obvious what kind of person he was. Never mind his "I want to be a god" ranting.

Did anyone else stop and think about how he's getting these names of people to kill? Mostly they seem to come from watching the news. He kills people simply because someone at a TV station said bad things about them! Talk about a low threshold for guilt. Take Misa's parent's killer for example, how in the world could he have known the guy was guilty? Anyone with a grudge simply has to smear their target enough that they appear on TV, and voila, Kira takes care of the rest. Light is a grade A psycho and that should have been obvious from the get go
Actually noticed it long time ago .. but till the introduction of Ryuuzaki the Light fangirls were rampant . I couldnt get away with posting something like that .

Phear the Light Fangirls
Old 2007-01-24, 23:14   Link #47
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

^ thatd be me ^_^ course Im also a L fangirl too

nice epi, Rem so rules but I love when Misa jumps onto Light and he says "this is the first time in my life Ive ever seriously wanted to punch a girl" That was funny.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Old 2007-01-25, 07:27   Link #48
Trax
Rock beats scissors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklightz View Post
As for the lifespan question,as Ryuk explained to Light,humans don't gain extra lifespan,only Shinigami.
Not from killing humans with their death note, no. But it was mentioned that Jealous' lifespan was added to the girl he saved (Misa) when Rem told that story.
Old 2007-02-03, 09:27   Link #49
jacotyco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trax View Post
Not from killing humans with their death note, no. But it was mentioned that Jealous' lifespan was added to the girl he saved (Misa) when Rem told that story.
Maybe a Death God fell in love with that psycho(Light) and that's why he got the Death Note.
Closed Thread