Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2010-09-26, 05:43   Link #1201
Highman
Keep Pounding and Destroy

Send a message via AIM to Highman
Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
Them Aztecs got potential, I'll tell ya what. Up their recruiting classes and they can be one of the best in the conference. I think Brady Hoke is the right guy to get em up there. Although I don't know how good the recruiting pool is in San Diegy.
They are (3-1) and have potential to win good games down the road soon. Almost won against Mizzouri and they too are running the table. Don't sleep on the Tigers, they have a good QB system.
Highman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 10:21   Link #1202
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
We (LSU) sucks so hard...Our defense is absolutely awesome, but our offense is a Ferrari with a bag of $hit under the hood...The design of the offense, the execution of the offense, the QB situation is so pathetic I was actually hoping West Virginia would win, so some heads would roll...20-14 win over West Virginia is camouflage wrapped inside of a mirage for anyone who saw the game...I'll be stunned if we only lose 2 SEC games this year cause we're the suckiest "BIGTIME" team out right now...Well maybe Texas is worse, Jesus Skywalker UCLA was just running the ball like it was the early 1900's football...But to sum it up, Tigers are hard to watch!
Penn State is waaaay worse... unless you don't consider us "big time."

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 15:46   Link #1203
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

It was a tough game and they made Peyton Hillis look like Jim Brown but the Ravens get a win to go 2-1.
Old 2010-09-26, 16:05   Link #1204
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

That sucks because I dropped Hillis in favor of Mike Tolbert last week.

Carolina couldn't score for another week, but Clausen showed signs when the rain stopped. Gives me hope for the future but the Panthers need to draft a WR (with our likely-to-be top 5 pick in the 2011 Draft), preferably AJ Green or Jonathon Baldwin. Julio Jones drops too many balls.

And give freakin' ball to DeAngelo Williams.
Dilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 16:50   Link #1205
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Saints blew it, gave the game away... Ain't nuthin' much more to say, have at it Saints haters we deserve it...On another note, I HATE the "Freeze the kicker timeout $hit" that cost us the game as we blocked the first kick in overtime...So $Hitty...Dirty $hitty birds played there BEST GAME, we played one of our WORSE GAMES, and they barley win because we gave it to them...
Old 2010-09-26, 18:09   Link #1206
Highman

Quote:
Saints blew it, gave the game away... Ain't nuthin' much more to say, have at it Saints haters we deserve it...On another note, I HATE the "Freeze the kicker timeout $hit" that cost us the game as we blocked the first kick in overtime...So $Hitty...Dirty $hitty birds played there BEST GAME, we played one of our WORSE GAMES, and they barley win because we gave it to them...
All I got to say is Who dey? I mean Who dey?
Old 2010-09-26, 18:10   Link #1207
Highman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post

Carolina couldn't score for another week, but Clausen showed signs when the rain stopped. Gives me hope for the future but the Panthers need to draft a WR (with our likely-to-be top 5 pick in the 2011 Draft), preferably AJ Green or Jonathon Baldwin. Julio Jones drops too many balls.

Well can all blame the QB errors along the way or Offense hasn't been productive yet.
Old 2010-09-26, 18:12   Link #1208
Highman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagdPanther View Post
Penn State is waaaay worse... unless you don't consider us "big time."
Home field advantage that is all.
Old 2010-09-26, 18:19   Link #1209
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highman View Post
All I got to say is Who dey? I mean Who dey?
It's Who DAT hypeman...Get ya $hit together..The Bengals say that ghey who dey crap...
Old 2010-09-26, 18:57   Link #1210
Highman

Quote:
It's Who DAT hypeman...Get ya $hit together..The Bengals say that ghey who dey crap...
I see yo mad fo'sho playa, still Wing "who dey""who dey"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Vb_DFeVCA
Old 2010-09-26, 19:18   Link #1211
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

They're both pretty ridiculous, tbh.
Old 2010-09-26, 19:59   Link #1212
Rajura
My wolfu is >> your waifu

Quote:
Originally Posted by solomon View Post
I swear Texas should be dropped out of the top 10 for that AT LEAST. I personally don't think they should even be in the top 25 after that loss. If they are still in it, that is just GAY.

Other than that pretty boring day, ABC picked up some PUTRID games for national broadcast. Bucks vs Eastern Michigan? FSU vs. Wake? GTFO.

Arky-Bama was a good game. DAMMIT arky couldn't get it done.

Unless Carolina can pull it together, looks like it'll be Bama-Florida in SEC Title Game again (boring)

Oh well, doesn't matter. Bama will win the SEC again.

My money is on Bama vs. Ohio State for the Natty.
Please don't say that... I don't wanna have to hear it from "Bammers" again for a whole year about "Tradition, the Bear, all the supposed NCs they have (more than the 8 or 9 they have that are accepted by everyone), and about how they are returning to their rightful place as THE football super power.
Old 2010-09-26, 22:18   Link #1213
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla View Post

dude... tolbert killed me this week, I benched benson cuz you know the Bengals suck, and can't ever play from the lead so they can't really run, and I got crushed. On top of that my recievers all under performed. Ugh it was a disaster this week.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 22:23   Link #1214
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
We've got a hell of a game going on with Miami and Ny Jets!!

24-23 Jets with just over 6 minuts left!!
FormerAbyssalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-26, 22:30   Link #1215
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosauz View Post
dude... tolbert killed me this week, I benched benson cuz you know the Bengals suck, and can't ever play from the lead so they can't really run, and I got crushed. On top of that my recievers all under performed. Ugh it was a disaster this week.

$hit, you're lucky..I benched Philly's "D" for Tampa effin Bay (who gives up 38 to Pittz!!!) and Philly gave up 3 points...Benched Mike Williams thinking Charlie Batch would be crap and Mike gets 2 Td's...Kept KC's McCluster on the bench and he scored...

Dustin Keller and Phillip Rivers did come thru a bit, but I know I lost this week...
Old 2010-09-26, 22:57   Link #1216
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
While my RBs underperformed, I still got 134 due to fantastic days from Peyton, Brandon Marshall, & Anquan Boldin and a solid day from Gates. I have Mike Wallace, but I didn't know that he would breakout like that, so I started Welker in my RB/WR slot.

It's all good though, I still won.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
We've got a hell of a game going on with Miami and Ny Jets!!

24-23 Jets with just over 6 minuts left!!
Lol, the Jets benched Wilson in the third quarter, shows how much of a difference Revis makes. They still won, though.
Old 2010-09-26, 23:03   Link #1217
Highman

Quote:
$hit, you're lucky..I benched Philly's "D" for Tampa effin Bay (who gives up 38 to Pittz!!!) and Philly gave up 3 points...Benched Mike Williams thinking Charlie Batch would be crap and Mike gets 2 Td's...Kept KC's McCluster on the bench and he scored...

Dustin Keller and Phillip Rivers did come thru a bit, but I know I lost this week...
Well he made alot of good Pass yards, so be happy about that and I'm doing a good job in Fantasy Football but I need a dang win.
Old 2010-09-26, 23:07   Link #1218
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

so after sunday games let see

steelers & chiefs are 3-0 (how chiefs get a 3-0 start?)

vikes & cowboys finally get a win

vick 4 tds for eagles win

falcons stuns the saints

& monday battle of unbeaten for bears vs packs.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 00:03   Link #1219
solomon

Once again, I must ask. WHERE IN THE HELL DO ALL THESE STEELER HEADS COME FROM?

Just listening to the cheers at Ray James Stad, you'd think the Bucks were the visiting team.
solomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-27, 00:22   Link #1220
GDB

Quote:
I benched Benson too in favor of Hightower. Never again. Also, NE defense will never get another start from me. How do you give up so many points to the Bills?

Granted it didn't matter which player I started in terms of W/L, since I got blown out in both of my leagues (118 points + Greg Olsen in one league, 131 points in the other). Oddly, that lessened the blow to some extent.

Also, MJD needs to freaking step it up already. This season is feeling more and more like round 1 isn't any different from round 2 unless you got CJ or AP.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
american football, sports