AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Guilty Crown

Notices

Old 2011-11-15, 07:44   Link #2221
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by jix View Post
@felix

but its not impossible to have that kind of twist, but meh im so into this anime at the moment that i can think of possibilities like this, so bear with me
I think the Guilty part is more about what happened in the past, in a nutshell what are those imm that Shu saw .
(when we saw the Yung Gai and that girl that looks like Inori ).
Regarding the relationship chart I'm curious to see that as well.
Can someone give the link of that?

Last edited by Soji; 2011-11-15 at 07:57.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 10:00   Link #2222
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Seeing that the first scan says newtype, it's most likely that they are all from magazines (though not necessarily from just a newtype, but i am not sure on that)
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 10:08   Link #2223
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Oh this whole thing about Gai and Shu is really interesting. Can I have the relationship chart ? Is it translated ?

But more importantly :
Spoiler for Shu and Gai:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...55#post3748755

It's hard to tell the reason Shu forgot about his past. Could be a result of an experiment, or it could simply be a psychological trauma. Going by the little flashes of his past we saw in episode 1, it looks like he witnessed a blood bath, so it wouldn't be too surprising if he blocked out his own memories.
Old 2011-11-15, 10:15   Link #2224
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's hard to tell the reason Shu forgot about his past. Could be a result of an experiment, or it could simply be a psychological trauma. Going by the little flashes of his past we saw in episode 1, it looks like he witnessed a blood bath, so it wouldn't be too surprising if he blocked out his own memories.
This goes well with his current stresed out personality.
Old 2011-11-15, 11:49   Link #2225
rpgkiller999

hmmm, can't wait when Shu take out the void from himself. Wonder what shape is Shu's void, maybe something symbolize guilt?
rpgkiller999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 11:54   Link #2226
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
It's also confirmed in the relationship chart, which was released before the series even started. Looking at it again, it looks like it spoils something else

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Oh this whole thing about Gai and Shu is really interesting. Can I have the relationship chart ? Is it translated ?

But more importantly :
Spoiler for Shu and Gai:
Spoiler for spoilers:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 11:54   Link #2227
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgkiller999 View Post
hmmm, can't wait when Shu take out the void from himself. Wonder what shape is Shu's void, maybe something symbolize guilt?
Is it possible for Shu to take a void from himself? We know that the person a void comes from doesn't remember the experience. But it also seemed to me as if taking out the person's void rendered the person semi-conscious at best. If Shu took his own void, would he still be able to function?

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous

Last edited by LKK; 2011-11-15 at 11:55. Reason: clarification
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 12:20   Link #2228
Iby
minority spirit(?)
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Iby
Quote:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...55#post3748755

That's the best version
(but the right translation is Funeral Parlor anyway)

Last edited by Iby; 2011-11-15 at 12:35.
Iby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 12:24   Link #2229
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by rpgkiller999 View Post
If he could he would pull a weapon mightier then Inori's void,
Spoiler:
Technically it's a weapon in context.

Seriously though I expect Shu to pull something even more pathetic then the refrigirator dood, but the show would probably do an asspull like with Inori and make it a good weapon for the sake of the series. It would have been better if they described it as a relfection of the person's potential rather then some kind of persona thing.
Old 2011-11-15, 16:04   Link #2230
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
Is it possible for Shu to take a void from himself? We know that the person a void comes from doesn't remember the experience. But it also seemed to me as if taking out the person's void rendered the person semi-conscious at best. If Shu took his own void, would he still be able to function?
I can't imagine it'd go well. Shu could collapse before he could yank it out and then wake up. He could pull out the void then collapse and wake up in a while. Or pull it out and collapse, but because he hasn't let it go it doesn't disappear until someone physically takes it away from him . Unless someone with the same power shows up I think he should avoid trying that.
Old 2011-11-15, 16:14   Link #2231
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I can't imagine it'd go well. Shu could collapse before he could yank it out and then wake up. He could pull out the void then collapse and wake up in a while. Or pull it out and collapse, but because he hasn't let it go it doesn't disappear until someone physically takes it away from him . Unless someone with the same power shows up I think he should avoid trying that.
I don't think there is any "he has to toch it so it doesn't disapear" so in theory pulling his own void should be suicide.
Old 2011-11-15, 17:44   Link #2232
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iby View Post
That's the best version
(but the right translation is Funeral Parlor anyway)
Thanks for the link.
So this is the famous relationship chart it's seems to me embodies the relationships of the characters but only in the early episodes .
The one that amazes me is the one is the one Shu and Gai and of course I mean from Shu side .
Anyway, I'm curious to see how the relationships will change during the next few episodes.

Now that I think about it.
I'm the only one to think that the episode of this week will have a new opening ?
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 18:03   Link #2233
karice67
さっく♥ゆうきゃん♥ほそやん

For Shu => Gai on the relationship chart, "looks up to" or "longs to be like" fit better than "adoration".

Last edited by karice67; 2011-11-15 at 18:37.
karice67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 23:47   Link #2234
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
I don't think there is any "he has to toch it so it doesn't disapear" so in theory pulling his own void should be suicide.
So far it's seemed to work that way. Let go of the sword in episode 2 and it rushed back into Inori. Had to run in the last episode before the void vanished as well. It doesn't look like Shu is consciously telling it to go back which leads towards a requirement for him to stay in contact with it.
Old 2011-11-16, 08:54   Link #2235
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
If he could he would pull a weapon mightier then Inori's void,
Spoiler:
Technically it's a weapon in context.
Fixed an alternative.

Anyway, is it just me, or does the recent 2 episodes make the storyline feel so....stuck?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 08:59   Link #2236
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
and I can't for the life of me figure out how a wheelchair bound girl would generate the power necessary to do a throw like that).
If anything, a wheelchair bound person would have more power. People in wheelchairs gain upper body strength just from having to push those wheels all day.

Also, some throws don't really need all that much power. It's all about manipulating balance and a person's center of gravity.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 09:09   Link #2237
EroKing

Old 2011-11-16, 09:13   Link #2238
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by karice67 View Post
For Shu => Gai on the relationship chart, "looks up to" or "longs to be like" fit better than "adoration".
Considering what's happened in the anime, I don't see how any of that fits their relationship at all.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 09:33   Link #2239
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Considering what's happened in the anime, I don't see how any of that fits their relationship at all.
Agree. I hope this is fanmade since if the series develops into that all the progress up till now has been an utter waste of time.

Pretty sure it's fanmade by the writing though. Who in their right mind would write
l
i
k
e

t
h
i
s
Old 2011-11-16, 12:20   Link #2240
Znail

Quote:
Agree. I hope this is fanmade since if the series develops into that all the progress up till now has been an utter waste of time.

Pretty sure it's fanmade by the writing though. Who in their right mind would write
l
i
k
e

t
h
i
s
Japanese people do and this is after all a translation from Japanese either way.
Znail is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, noitamina, production_ig