AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-05-30, 08:40   Link #2921
Ending

@ Sid

Aw, c'mon! We were just making fun of you!

@ Sakura

Not showing; did you edit it off or is it just my connection/Mozilla again...
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 10:14   Link #2922
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdCrazy Send a message via MSN to StoneColdCrazy
Location 'The Seven Seas of Rhye'?

SCC
StoneColdCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 13:12   Link #2923
kakashilion
has big feet

its me 5 years ago after eating a magnum.

wanna know why my shirt says big....

send your answers/guesses on a postcard to my house....or just reply in this forum.
kakashilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 14:26   Link #2924
Lanimoo
Disabled By Request

okay this is the most recent:
Lanimoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 15:01   Link #2925
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Send a message via ICQ to StoneColdCrazy Send a message via MSN to StoneColdCrazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanimoo
Aww... But weren't you scared, up that high? I hate heights.

SCC
Old 2004-05-30, 16:18   Link #2926
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanimoo

Yo Lanimoo realy is a surf-chick!
Old 2004-05-30, 18:56   Link #2927
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by junko
Mr_Paper: Kinda hard to judge from you pic, but I'd say you were in your mid-late 20s, about 15 years younger than I thought you were. And blonde? I never would have guessed. Very nice, man. I think I'll stalk you, now.
Heh...

Why does everbody think I'm so old. I was talking with an elderly man, 91 years old, on the bus yesterday and even he pointed out that I talk and sound like an old man. That hurt, especially coming from him. >.<; Of course I'm blonde, if I'm not in the sun very much it's a dirty blonde. If I spend some time in the sun, it sun bleaches to a very light blonde like nothing else. ^^
Mr_Paper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 19:30   Link #2928
Caliban
Dyaus Pitar

Quote:
Caliban: "Hey there, Mr. Muscle-y Arm, why the long face?" Heh, just kidding. Seriously, though, you should smile. Though you pissy face looks very cute.
It's kind of funny that you mention me to smile because I always carry that face even if I'm feeling really happy inside. Btw I'm not that muscle-y, it's just that in that picture part of my palm is covering my true arm size. Thanks for the compliments even if I did looked pissed.
Caliban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-30, 20:02   Link #2929
Dopeskills
Thigh Master

Send a message via ICQ to Dopeskills Send a message via AIM to Dopeskills Send a message via MSN to Dopeskills
Junko: Funniest comments ever!

Lanimoo: Lookin cool as always. Is that where you live?!? Awsome view.
Dopeskills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 01:19   Link #2930
junko
model bliss

StoneColdCrazy: "Seven Seas of Rhye" is a song by Queen. Originally instrumental, they later added lyrics and length. It's kind of hard to tell from listening to the song, but Mercury refers to the Seven Seas of Rhye as an actual place. I was, like, "kick-arse, dude! I wanna be from the Seven Seas of Rhye!" So, now I am. Untill I get in Aeon Flux mode, and then I'll be in Monica. Or Brena. Or whatever happens to strike my fancy next.

Mr_Paper: I'm sorry if I insulted you in any way; it certainly wasn't meant to be mean. Your posts are all very mature and well thought-out; that level of intelligence, wisdom, and tolerance is hard to find in 20 year-olds.

kakashilion: Ok, I have to know, what does "BIG" refer to? Big Dog, Big Man, Big House, Big Mama, Big Bird, what?

Dopeskills: Thanks for the compliment. Sad to say, I'm only witty on paper. I would elaborate, but I've bombarded you all with enough insanity to topple Mona Lisa. If she were still alive, of course.

And Moby STILL needs to die!

:topicof:
junko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 01:27   Link #2931
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashilion
its me 5 years ago after eating a magnum.

wanna know why my shirt says big....

send your answers/guesses on a postcard to my house....or just reply in this forum.
is it SURPRISE? don't ask me why, thats the first thing I thought for a reason I honestly do't know
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 01:52   Link #2932
MikoKikyo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
Heh...

Why does everbody think I'm so old. I was talking with an elderly man, 91 years old, on the bus yesterday and even he pointed out that I talk and sound like an old man. That hurt, especially coming from him. >.<; Of course I'm blonde, if I'm not in the sun very much it's a dirty blonde. If I spend some time in the sun, it sun bleaches to a very light blonde like nothing else. ^^
hahaha....91? that's funny! actually I also was surprised ro see you're blonde, for some reason I expected you to have dark eyes/hair, a round face, beard and a thin mustache...... .... ....*looks at his avatar*... now it all makes sense.
MikoKikyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 04:19   Link #2933
kakashilion
has big feet

Quote:

kakashilion: Ok, I have to know, what does "BIG" refer to? Big Dog, Big Man, Big House, Big Mama, Big Bird, what?

yay you got it right, its big bird. That was the name of the activity group in the hotel i was staying in.
kakashilion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 10:03   Link #2934
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Quote:

StoneColdCrazy: "Seven Seas of Rhye" is a song by Queen. Originally instrumental, they later added lyrics and length. It's kind of hard to tell from listening to the song, but Mercury refers to the Seven Seas of Rhye as an actual place. I was, like, "kick-arse, dude! I wanna be from the Seven Seas of Rhye!" So, now I am. Untill I get in Aeon Flux mode, and then I'll be in Monica. Or Brena. Or whatever happens to strike my fancy next.
Tsk.

I was wondering as to why, not what .

SCC
Old 2004-05-31, 13:56   Link #2935
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
another pic of me, this is the photo of my yearbook in my senior year. Yes we get a WHOLE page for ourselves and you can put anything you want, ANYTHING! you can put you adore Satan if you want, but since my school is a catholic school no one dares to say that.

The priests are not exactly supportive of this idea, but the teacher and the people who run the yearbook somehow manage to stop the priests censoring the pages (but im sure an "I adore Satan" page would not be allowed, even from the yearbook's people, I suppose thats was a little extreme example from me). Last year my school was the best school regarding the ICFES exam, is like the equivalent of the LSATS in the states, so the get TWO WHOLE PAGES for themselves.

everyone usually puts notes from their parents and friends, a nice THANK YOU to the school, or messages like that. Sometimes with photos of games, metal bands, even hot girls in swimsuits, is up to you how you want to be remembered.

Spoiler:

Last edited by mantidor; 2004-05-31 at 14:45. Reason: the big EDITED in red was a bit too disctracting ^_^
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 14:39   Link #2936
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

@Mantidor - You used Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven as the text in your yearbook? That's cool. In my school we weren't allowed anything more than three sentences to go along with our grad photos. I think mine read something like this: "As my picture is clearly visable in this yearbook, one can assume my petition to have it removed has failed. Why is it so odd that a person not want their picture printed and distributed?!" I got more than a couple wierd looks when I submited that as my graduation message. >.>;

Of course I also appeared in several of the "Most likely to..." polls and ended up ranking second most likely to kill the Prime Minister...

@Junko - No offense was taken. ^^ I spend a good portion of my day at work on the phone with clients. When they actually meet me I almost always get told something like "Wow, you're young. I thought you were around 40 years old." I hear it enough that it pretty much doesn't bother me anymore. ^^;

Maybe that nice elderly man was right, my mannerisms might be making me seem older.

@PriestessKikyo - The lack of beard makes that much of a difference? After about a week of not shaving my face is pretty shaggy. That could easily cover the beard part but unless I invest in some hair dye and a little cosmetic surgery I don't think I can mimic the rest of my avatar. ^^; Honestly speaking, I chose my avatar because I like the thoughful expression he carries. It's an expression that suits the character very well as he always seems to be contemplating the things he sees and the world around him.
Old 2004-05-31, 15:50   Link #2937
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Paper
@Mantidor - You used Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven as the text in your yearbook? That's cool. In my school we weren't allowed anything more than three sentences to go along with our grad photos. I think mine read something like this: "As my picture is clearly visable in this yearbook, one can assume my petition to have it removed has failed. Why is it so odd that a person not want their picture printed and distributed?!" I got more than a couple wierd looks when I submited that as my graduation message. >.>;
Sounds like a great idea for a message to me. They'll probably get the joke in about 10 years too.

SCC
Old 2004-05-31, 18:47   Link #2938
junko
model bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneColdCrazy

I was wondering as to why, not what .

SCC
Ah, I was wondering about your handle. I like Queen, but I haven't heard that song. Sweeet.

Mr_Paper: How old ARE you, anyway?

Mantidor: Pretty cool, yo. I wish our school let us do something like that. We were only given two sentences.

kakashilion: You were eating a what?
junko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-31, 19:23   Link #2939
Mr_Paper
Hmm...

Quote:
Mr_Paper: How old ARE you, anyway?
You were pretty close, I'm pulling up on the big 23... maybe not so big.
Old 2004-05-31, 20:13   Link #2940
StoneColdCrazy
Noumenon

Quote:
Ah, I was wondering about your handle. I like Queen, but I haven't heard that song. Sweeet.
Well, Queen II, the album with The Seven Seas of Rhye on, ends with a short rendition of "I do like to be beside the sea side" which is how the next album, Sheer Heart Attack, which contains Stone Cold Crazy, starts...

SCC

Tags
photo