AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-26, 20:36   Link #2101
Awrya
U mad?

Don't think she was making fun of her, maybe she was happy to find a comrade?
Old 2012-12-27, 10:01   Link #2102
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Don't think she was making fun of her, maybe she was happy to find a comrade?
Yeah in erica's expense.
Old 2012-12-29, 06:10   Link #2103
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Thank for the chapter Dreyakis.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-12-29, 06:59   Link #2104
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Thank for the chapter Dreyakis.
Huh is the new chapter out?

*checks baka bt

Holy shit man, you shouldn't do that

Old 2012-12-29, 11:46   Link #2105
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post

*checks baka bt

Huh? Chapter 2 isn't over at baka-tsuki... Isn't the next chapter scheduled to the 30 and not the 29?
Old 2012-12-29, 11:51   Link #2106
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

In case that you didn't understand my point, I thought that chapter 2 already appeared in BT when I read mike's post. Of course it's supposed to come out tomorrow, so...

Old 2012-12-29, 17:54   Link #2107
blackwhite67
Banned

Many thanks to Sashiko for the translation of "Presidential elections and the queen." Now up on BT. It says its volume 3 but it's supposed to be volume 5.
Old 2012-12-29, 18:04   Link #2108
willx
Nyaaan~~

Oh my, thanks for the translation, that's .. some intro. I can't imagine Mayumi, Mari, Azusa and Miyuki being able to converse about those topics without combusting though..

And I always knew Suzune had .. something .. about her that tweaked my amusement.
Old 2012-12-29, 22:07   Link #2109
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Didn't imagine the girls would be talking about all that in front of Tatsuya lol
Old 2012-12-29, 22:23   Link #2110
blackwhite67
Banned

On further thought, wouldn't that be the sort of stuff high school girls talk about?
Old 2012-12-29, 22:41   Link #2111
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
On further thought, wouldn't that be the sort of stuff high school girls talk about?
Yeah.. Can you imagine Miyuki talking about that stuff? Azusa?
Old 2012-12-30, 03:36   Link #2112
malason13
Forsaken

Wow. To think Tatsuya have to hear the girls talking about that topic. Must be hard for him. Suzune was a shock for me. I never thought she was that kind of a girl.

The Beloved Occult Research Club

Old 2012-12-30, 10:15   Link #2113
chancs

I just saw the illustrations for volume 8. So now we will have a glimpse of how was the past for the brother-sister, heh.
Old 2012-12-30, 22:53   Link #2114
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post

*checks baka bt

Sorry, I finished reading all the translated vols and wanted to thank the translator, didn't meant to give you fault hope.

*edit*
I read from somewhere that Mayumi younger twin sisters would soon be introduce, is that true?

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-12-30, 23:01   Link #2115
Rava

Quote:
Sorry, I finished reading all the translated vols and wanted to thank the translator, didn't meant to give you fault hope.

*edit*
I read from somewhere that Mayumi younger twin sisters would soon be introduce, is that true?
Pretty sure they are after Vol 8.
Old 2012-12-30, 23:41   Link #2116
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:

*edit*
Yes they have been introduced in the next story arc which was published in the magazine, you should find spoilers 7- 10 pages back cant remember where exactly
Old 2012-12-31, 01:51   Link #2117
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Yes they have been introduced in the next story arc which was published in the magazine, you should find spoilers 7- 10 pages back cant remember where exactly
They started back on page 91.

Didn't see anyone mention it yet but next bit of the election story is up. That last bit with convincing A-chan to be President, including the "gift" was great.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-12-31 at 07:01.
Old 2012-12-31, 11:24   Link #2118
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

So the cousin of the Shiba sibling also appear in the Double Seven arc.

Did the cousin us their real name or a fake name as well?
Infact are the cousin even from the main branch of Yotsuba family?

Old 2013-01-01, 01:40   Link #2119
Chimurry

Hi!, thanks to the staff for the hard work on BT, BTW: theres some place I could read summaries?? I try search here, but still dont want to read the past 105 pgs

About some stuff:
Tatsuya is emotionally handicap??, I think he have somekind of autism, but due his max power could be the recomendable personality, ret. major gen Kudou said on the interview with major Kazama, not revealing too much but just put it simple: Mazaki can "handle" batallions" but Tatsuya its far beyond that level. Far I understood he is cousin of Miyuki (his mother its Miya, sister of Maya, current head of the Clan and Miyuki mother), this is from Kuduo/Kazama "talk", looks like something serius happened 3 years before school entrance, if I understand Tatsuya used his special abbility on Miyuki to save her life: Body reconstitution?, similar to he used in the battle against Masaki, according the mentioned talk Yotsuba Clan was in charge to create new kind of super soldiers or better said super human weapons integrated magicians, far mentioned, on the entire Country only 2 have that power, Yanagi seems to be the could only could fight Tatsuya, seems all that super power is under Yotsuba Clan, wich the next step its overpower or submit the rest of the houses and probably the Gov, thats why they will try to separate Tatsuya from the Clan, DNA speaking Tasuya is more value than Political, Katsuto offer to marriage Saegusa daughter its far beyond than a mere offer, even said he can choose freely any of the 3 girls, take on account Saegusa Clan share the top with Yotsuba, BTW: Miyuki said Tatsuya weakness its the personality, inteligence and manners and not other, thats why she hug him, claim and even kick his butt after the cad ajust on vol 1, to be accurate: she was jealuos from Mayumi or Mari, he seems to have a puzzle with Mayumi and even Tatsuya seem to react with her, wich is strange due his lack of emotions towards other people.
But they dont know about Tatsuya its plannig a coup d etat on Yotsuba Clan, not for himself, its for Miyuki, he suffered from the age of 6 to 13 years old medical experimentations, thats why his first priority is Miyuki, to be clear I am Mayumi supporter, but to be accurate on the novel, its mentioned several times Tatsuya understand Miyuki feelings but to him shes just a little sister (summer break chapter define its very clear), but who knows what the author have on mind?, i think sometime he over develop magoc and theories explanations than caracter evolution, so the their partipation is lower and we missing parts.

Last edited by Chimurry; 2013-01-01 at 01:50.
Old 2013-01-01, 01:48   Link #2120
Dreyakis

Volume 6 Chapter 2 is out!

Happy new year, everyone!

Click here to see the current progression for the last chapter on Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei!

Last edited by Dreyakis; 2013-01-01 at 02:05.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings