AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-06-26, 07:43   Link #33081
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras

Spoiler for TLR Stratos Prolodue - Blue Part 3:

Spoiler for TLR Stratos Prolodue - Blue Part 4:

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-06-26 at 08:06.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 08:45   Link #33082
Eratas123

Spoiler:

Sure, a jacket's fine.
Old 2012-06-26, 09:21   Link #33083
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hmm, I wonder, should I allow 'easy communication' between Ichika and Houki in the crossover?

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2012-06-26 at 09:34.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 09:34   Link #33084
Eratas123

IS have a communicqtor.
Old 2012-06-26, 09:39   Link #33085
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

No, I mean before the story start.

I knew that Houki is truly isolated in canon, but what if she, can at least exchanging some phone call sometimes, when her handlers realized her psychological issues (somehow). The damage has been done, but at least, it's less severe (how much, is not decided)

Of course Houki is pissed now that Ichika changed his focus from swordplay to fist fighting, even if it's Shinonono-style
Old 2012-06-26, 09:41   Link #33086
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Chifuyu: Okay, this is where you'll be staying for the duration of the Christmas vacation.

Gentarou: Wow... looks cozy. It's pretty big for me to live here alone. Hm? What's this?(picks up a picture frame.)

Chifuyu: (Stalks forward and grabs said picture frame from Gentarou hands) Don't touch that, and ofcourse you're not staying here alone. This is my house. You're staying with me and my brother.

Gentarou: Your house? ... ... ... That's amazing! It must've taken years to gather this much money! How old are you?

BANG!

Chifuyu: (rubbing her right hand as Gentarou is face first against the floor with a bump on his head the size... of his head.) My job pays off nicely. Well, I was considered an ace IS pilot back then so the pay at that time helped out a lot.

Gentarou: Ngoah! Ngyu mat'b 'een brity sdrong den!("Whoa! You must've been pretty strong then"--translated from covered aching nose english to actual english)

Chifuyu: (stare, not understanding a word) Anyway, I can't have you staying at ISA alone for Christmas so I'll have you under my watch instead.

Gentarou: Waaah!(cries, letting go of his aching red nose reminiscent of Rudolf.)

Chifuyu: (surprised) O-oi! what's wrong? (Gentarou only cries louder) Oi! are you okay?(she approaches him with a mixture of concern and annoyance. Men were not supposed to cry.)

Gentarou: (suddenly pulls Chifuyu into an arm pinning hug.) Thanks Thanks! I really mean it! I really thought I'd have to spend Christmas alone. Letting me spend it with you guys really means a lot to me.

Chifuyu: W-w-well, it's no big deal. With you being alone there, I wouldn't be able to spend my vacation in peace wondering whether you've blown up an arena or another wing of the classroom buildings.

Gentarou: *pulls away to hold her shoulders at arms length* What are you talking about? Christmas is the time of happiness and childhood. It's a time for those too early to be in their youth to make warm memories and for those in their youth to make memories for them. That's why, thanks again! *looks closely* Chifu-chan. Are you blushing?

Chifuyu: *gets redder* *snap hook!* It's just the snow idiot! *she huffs away to her room.* Grab your bags and follow me so I can show you where you'll be staying.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 09:44   Link #33087
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I can't really see Chifuyu stutter unless... how much development was done in these three months again? (I'm comparing this with mine now )
Old 2012-06-26, 09:53   Link #33088
agetreme
Just another Idiot

question: What would Ichika's foil be like?
Old 2012-06-26, 09:54   Link #33089
Eratas123

@ Senpai - In canon, they never talked. I can imagine a cellhone, though

BTW, thanks for the pic
Old 2012-06-26, 09:54   Link #33090
demino_hellsin
That one guy

step 1: Chifuyu sees a bit of herself during the white knight incident in Gentarou so she covers for him.

step 2: Chifuyu becomes Gentarou's combat coach and his trainer in anti-IS combat. After he proves to her his resolve to fight no matter the circumstances.

step 3: During a short vacation, Gentarou learns about Chifuyu's thing for Ichika. And to Chifuyu's surprise, Gentarou tells her that he'd support her if she really was going to go through with it.

step 4: Gentarou almost dies covering for Ichika. She panics over his near death state and is relieved that he's alive and well. Oddly enough, she's the only person who stayed by his bedside the whole time, though she would visit Ichika now and then.

step 5: When Gentarou is temporarily able to contact his own world and Kengo, the one who normally coaches Gentarou in combat, does so. This leaves Chifuyu wondering if she was holding Gentarou back because Kengo knows the Fourze system so well that even without anti-IS tactics, the ingenuity in using the Fourze switch arsenal is overwhelming given the proper tactics. She eventually takes this spot back as Gentarou tells her that though she may not know everything about Fourze, there was no replacing her advice in pure combat and against IS.

step 6: Gentarou saves the world... well practically.

step 7: Christmas up there.

step 8: M gets in on this complicated relationship.
Old 2012-06-26, 10:00   Link #33091
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
Well, Cell phone can be tracked... which is the only reason of why the talk is limited and the process is complicated, but better than nothing

@ Demi
... I can imagine what kind of complication

(Hush, Box, you're not getting Yuri scene or anything )

@ Age
Cold-headed guy with common sense (but more obvious and vulnerable to romance)
Old 2012-06-26, 10:02   Link #33092
Eratas123

Considering Tabane got called by Houki via cellphone?
Old 2012-06-26, 10:04   Link #33093
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I was planning to plagiarize a line from/idea from Spiral Bond of Inference. But that involves some spoilers for Spiral and some really heavy assumptions to the actual relationship between Ichika, Chifuyu and M
Old 2012-06-26, 10:06   Link #33094
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

.... I leave it to author just didn't care, as you said, everything is secondary to harem antic, and Tabane can do anything impossible. :|

@ Demi
Hmm, now considering that. the fact that Ayumu is a clone of Kiyotaka

.....because now that I think of it, Josh-Chifuyu-Ichika-Madoka is not much different. Verdamnt.
Old 2012-06-26, 10:11   Link #33095
Eratas123

I bet they have some super ultra untrackable cellphone or something.
Old 2012-06-26, 10:11   Link #33096
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post

@ Age
Cold-headed guy with common sense (but more obvious and vulnerable to romance)
Better-than-a-Bare-Bulb level of common sense? Or should I go for a little less extreme?

A Harem Seeker (after all, it is the ending where everybody is happy (Ken's (from Seitokai no Ichizon) logic) or a Single-target sexuality is better? (Since Ichika is a harem lead)

While I am at it.... probably good with books and better than Ichika at piloting IS (reason being he read the manuals)

Edit:
> He is struck with Default mode (contrast Ichika's getting the shift a hell lot earlier) most of the time.
> He is hard working.....(because Ichika still strike me as lazy guy who probably slack off if there is no need to do the training...)
Old 2012-06-26, 10:11   Link #33097
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: How so? I thought they were established couplings?
Old 2012-06-26, 10:15   Link #33098
Eratas123

@ Age - Katsuragi Keima.

@ Senpai - Do you have a picture of Charles and Charlotte in the same shot?
Old 2012-06-26, 10:16   Link #33099
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
Hardly, even Mangatron or Chiu seems to lack Charles' picture for obvious reason.

@ Demi
Well, to put it short, Josh and Chifuyu are related... in a way that even Iori can't stop trembling remembering the fact. Chifuyu and Josh is half-sibling, Ichika and Madoka are made from composite DNA of many people, but Josh and Chifuyu is the major base template. Incest and Orimura is often present in the same sentence
Old 2012-06-26, 10:18   Link #33100
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: they're siblings that tripped the light fantastic?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest