AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2011-11-01, 08:34   Link #2161
rinichan

ah.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
I'm surprised no one has posted this yet. The logo and the official English title for the new series was revealed in the Code Geass 2012 Calender.

Code Geass - Akito the Exiled

Original source:
http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/19...la_-code_geass
http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/19...akito-shimamur
so the word gaiden is taken out now, thank god!

My theories again, even without explanation, (jeez relax this is just a guess)

OMG, there could be a time change, or anything could have happen while they were doing the script.... so main character is exiled now(?) (what year is this gonna be 2017 or 2018)...

and where is he exiled in EU (?) or in Brittania (?) or in Area 11 (?)
if were gonna follow the time shifts in season 1 and 2 this could happen:
either befire/during Black Rebellion....
in R2 ep 1/2 (cant remember , all I can say I saw Suzaku fighting EU before going Japan there)
mid R2 when UFN was formesd?
or before Zero Requiem where it was said (it was 1 month after Emperor Lelouch conquer EU- that led me thinking EU did a last stand in R2????)...

So many possibilities in this series...

and if I'm gonna choose now about those 2 girls...

I may have choose the one with short hair (not Layla)....

Cant wait for more credible info....
rinichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-01, 18:59   Link #2162
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
The short hair girl has a big breast, and you know the japan culture, co-starring with big boobs = no boyfriend or husband.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 07:30   Link #2163
rinichan

wth!!!! I just read in this blogs that CG Akito, is 7 years after supposed Lelouch death. Is this even confirmed yet? or a hunch?
http://www.otakultura.com/new-geass-update.html
http://www.japanator.com/new-code-ge...es-14644.phtml

so far the following info from those blogs says its after and not during, I need confirmation please...

Last edited by rinichan; 2011-11-03 at 07:46.
Old 2011-11-03, 10:31   Link #2164
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by rinichan View Post
wth!!!! I just read in this blogs that CG Akito, is 7 years after supposed Lelouch death. Is this even confirmed yet? or a hunch?
http://www.otakultura.com/new-geass-update.html
http://www.japanator.com/new-code-ge...es-14644.phtml

so far the following info from those blogs says its after and not during, I need confirmation please...
Originally, the story was suppose to take place around 2017. Although, it was suggested by Ōkouchi that the story expand around the time of Lelouch's rebellion. Therefore, anything's possible. Especially given the convenience that Sunrise's new Gundam series occupies the Sunday 5PM timespot, which means that there is a very strong possibility that the new show will hold that spot. As to when it will broadcast, in the Spring/Summer Season like its predecessor, Code Geass R2? Coincidentally, Code Geass R2 was to have taken place in 2017 instead of 2018.
darthfury78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-03, 12:13   Link #2165
Xander

This has already been discussed several times, but let's go straight to the main point.

a.t.b. 2010: Britannia invades Japan

7 years later...

a.t.b. 2017: Code Geass

Circa a.t.b. 2017: Code Geass (Gaiden): Akito the Exiled

a.t.b. 2018: Code Geass R2

The new show, by nearly all indications, is going to take place somewhere in the time between both seasons. The first teaser trailer explicitly mentioned the year a.t.b. 2017. There might potentially be some scenes from the past or future, but that doesn't really matter at this point.

So...why are there a few blogs saying otherwise? Because they are mistaken.

Apparently some people have misunderstood and unfortunately reached the conclusion that taking place "7 years after the invasion of Japan" means "7 years after Lelouch's rebellion" despite their being two very different things.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 06:25   Link #2166
rinichan

thank you, so many information I read some are misleading, i'm happy those blog post aint official yet since I read somewhere that they change motives.
Old 2011-11-04, 06:52   Link #2167
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Thankfully we won't have to worry about misinformation much longer (I hope). Once the official announcement is made, the details about the basic storyline and the main characters should at least be clear. As well as the format of release of course.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-04, 13:38   Link #2168
iBeast

It's been nearly 4 years... still the best anime and ending I have ever seen.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-05, 02:27   Link #2169
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBeast View Post
It's been nearly 4 years... still the best anime and ending I have ever seen.
I wish that the animation that was used on Code Geass could be applied to the X-Men and Spider-Man vs. Venom!!!
Old 2011-11-06, 03:15   Link #2170
duckroll
綺羅星★!

There's a rumor going around 2ch that Akito is a 6-part movie feature. Some guy claims he bought Newtype, but it's actually a day too early for that. We'll know for sure tomorrow. Personally I hope Sunrise doesn't try anything too drastically different, because I feel the format of Code Geass works best as a weekly serialized TV anime...
Old 2011-11-06, 03:36   Link #2171
rinichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
There's a rumor going around 2ch that Akito is a 6-part movie feature. Some guy claims he bought Newtype, but it's actually a day too early for that. We'll know for sure tomorrow. Personally I hope Sunrise doesn't try anything too drastically different, because I feel the format of Code Geass works best as a weekly serialized TV anime...
I think that rumor was 4 months ago, when Amazon.jp mistakenly put a product code geass ova on their website right (they removed it now).

I wont believe till I see, mere evidence....
Old 2011-11-08, 10:28   Link #2172
Inori Yuzuriha
EGOIST

So any update?
Inori Yuzuriha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 12:50   Link #2173
duckroll
綺羅星★!

There is once again no news at all about Akito in this month's anime magazines. I'm really puzzled by this as well. It seems like Bandai is keeping things under wraps for far longer than they expected to. Maybe the production is really in serious trouble?
Old 2011-11-08, 13:29   Link #2174
Xander

Too bad, but I don't think this was entirely unexpected...considering the official word from the Sunrise panel at NYCC/NYAF last month was that more news would only come in early 2012, the lack of new magazine coverage in November/December 2011 is unfortunate but nothing particularly out of the question.

It does seem very likely that the production isn't going to be ready yet, but this is also something we already knew after the announcement from the Otakon panel back in late July, when Masayuki Ozaki (General Manager of Overseas Development) first admitted that the project had been pushed back to 2012.

I'd have to guess they just don't want to say anything more this year, until the work is done, so we shouldn't get our hopes up.
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-08, 15:05   Link #2175
Yami Sonozaki
Shion's follower xD

Send a message via MSN to Yami Sonozaki Send a message via Yahoo to Yami Sonozaki
Oh gawd all those girls look like Lelouch with wig & bewbs.

Not good :<
Old 2011-11-09, 08:52   Link #2176
rinichan

my guess is becoz of gundam age.... well see you in february if thats the case
Old 2011-11-22, 08:09   Link #2177
rinichan

I'm not double posting , i just saw this and wanted to know whata ctually is happening... Could anyone give me a summary? thanks

Shikoku no Renya
Old 2011-11-23, 08:35   Link #2178
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, I translated something and...now the story's becoming a real trainwreck.
Old 2011-11-23, 18:09   Link #2179
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

rinichan asked about the renya manga.

That manga story now is becoming very illogical.
Old 2011-11-24, 01:14   Link #2180
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
rinichan asked about the renya manga.

That manga story now is becoming very illogical.
I wished that Gorō Taniguchi had just focused on remaking Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion manga. I wrote to him about the idea of creating a manga that would allow him the freedom to make Code Geass his own. In addition, I was hoping that he would have used this opportunity to provide an indepth story on the Britannian Homeland, as well as the origins of Marianne's past. Instead, we get a story that is completely removed from the Lelouch of the Rebellion storyline with a different cast of characters.

Tags
drama, mecha