Old 2008-07-07, 08:56   Link #4041
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
Kikuko Inoue (juu nana sei)

well she did do inoue's voice in season 1
As well as her character, Cecil.

But, the younger voice of C.C.: will Yukana-san do it herself?
Old 2008-07-07, 08:57   Link #4042
TheVampireNeko

About Kallen's faith being challenged....

If you watch the OP, there are quite a few hints that she'll briefly change sides. I hope that I'm just reading into it, but it's possible.

I hope that she starts to get some real action soon...
Old 2008-07-07, 08:59   Link #4043
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
3rd season..... *facepalms at thought*

On the issue of V.A.s, who do you think should get Marianne? (If she never gets a line at all, I'll flip. Honest.) Personally, I think Ohara-san should get her. It's time for the CG fans to hear the witch from XXXholics do her stuff.
It may not fit at all, but I would want Shizuka Itō. I like her voice. I would want Hitomi Nabatame too.

I wanted to say Yukana, but she's already doing CC
Old 2008-07-07, 09:00   Link #4044
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVampireNeko View Post
About Kallen's faith being challenged....

If you watch the OP, there are quite a few hints that she'll briefly change sides. I hope that I'm just reading into it, but it's possible.

I hope that she starts to get some real action soon...
There are, though we've also speculated that there's also hints that there's going to be a joint effort between the OotBK and Britannia (there's aplenty of hints for such a possiiblity). But popular speculation is also that Kallen will for a short time be Nunnally's knight, advisor or something like that.
Old 2008-07-07, 09:00   Link #4045
DepressiveManiac
Insanely Depressive

Quote:
As well as her character, Cecil.

But, the younger voice of C.C.: will Yukana-san do it herself?
I don't see why not.

Quote:
Minaguchi-san DID do a famous deceased "CLAMP mom" (Sakura's, in the original CCS). Ohara-san has the chemistry with Fukuyama-san, hence my wish.
Hence why I suggested it. I wouldn't mind Ohara-san, although she does have quite a few roles-as is. (Isn't it like four now? Then again, they're all out of the picture...)
Old 2008-07-07, 09:01   Link #4046
C.C.
Gray Witch

Quote:
On the issue of V.A.s, who do you think should get Marianne?
Some voices said she would be Houko Kuwashima, and I agree with this, I love her voice.
Old 2008-07-07, 09:03   Link #4047
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniani View Post
It may not fit at all, but I would want Shizuka Itō. I like her voice. I would want Hitomi Nabatame too.

I wanted to say Yukana, but she's already doing CC
Itou-san.... possible. However, if her Marianne ends up sounding like her role in XXXholics, we'll all follow Kyon.

Hitomi-san is quite safe.

Yukana: If she voices Marianne, then it'll have to mean that Marianne and C.C. are somehow related. Makes it easier to explain.

Kuwashima-san as Marianne: Possible. But, I hope Marianne is first a woman, then a soldier, instead of the other way round.
Old 2008-07-07, 09:04   Link #4048
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
Some voices said she would be Houko Kuwashima, and I agree with this, I love her voice.
She did Clare in Claymore iirc?
Old 2008-07-07, 09:06   Link #4049
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
She did Clare in Claymore iirc?
Yes, but that's not a good voice for Marianne. I was leaning towards Natarle from Gundam Seed. Even then...
Old 2008-07-07, 09:18   Link #4050
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Newtype 2008 August.
Spoiler for Newtype summaries for Turn 14-17:
Which means the spoiler posted before has some credibility as it links. Lelouch is being transported somewhere. The one who shows up before him when he is desperate situation must be Marianne . Which mother doesn't love her child?

Many things must be going on for Lelouch to be able to unify 47 countries. Of course, it is the hard work of the members of the BK. Now what kind of confrontation will Lelouch and Suzaku have? There is speculation of Suzaku cornering Lelouch with Schneizel's ambush previously isn't it? That sounds possible now. I hope OotBK will not forsake Lelouch. What will be the use for Vi Britannia faction I read pages before? Fight both side ala Orb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C. View Post
Just found these...

Spoiler for images:
C.C is really cute when she is still a kid I hope that isn't a Geass eye but it could be. What kind of power does she hold if this is so? She must have gone through what Mao did which is why she "loves" him. If she used to be a Geass user who became an immortal, won't Lelouch become one as well NOOO! Poor Lelouch had enough, just give him a normal peaceful life after this

Well, looking forward to a great battle ahead.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-07-07, 09:21   Link #4051
crimmy88

Spoiler for turn 15:

omgwutfux
Spoiler for turn 17:
Old 2008-07-07, 09:22   Link #4052
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimmy88 View Post
Spoiler for turn 15:
Spoiler for That's why...:
Old 2008-07-07, 09:24   Link #4053
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Which means the spoiler posted before has some credibility as it links. Lelouch is being transported somewhere. The one who shows up before him when he is desperate situation must be Marianne . Which mother doesn't love her child?
interestingly enough the same spoiler has been floating around Chinese forums since before ep 12 aired. Since these are from magazine scans i guess they are trust worthy. though the original poster of those spoiler on the chinese sites stated that the one to appear before Lelouch in ep 15 to be Anya, and many secrets of the geass will be revealed and more questions will be raised. You can take that spoiler with some salt but since everything else he posted seems to match the spoiler from the magazine i suppose he is creditable.
Old 2008-07-07, 09:24   Link #4054
KrimzonStriker

That little girl... dear lord was she the one in C.C's flashback crying with the Geass gone wild and a burning village around her? Was she seeing herself at that time? 0_o
Old 2008-07-07, 09:25   Link #4055
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
That little girl... dear lord was she the one in C.C's flashback crying with the Geass gone wild and a burning village around her? Was she seeing herself at that time? 0_o
Could be. She may need some reminders after so many years.
Old 2008-07-07, 09:28   Link #4056
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
She killed a village. Lelouch massacred the SAZ(by accident). I wonder what V.V did??
Old 2008-07-07, 09:28   Link #4057
Daniani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
interestingly enough the same spoiler has been floating around Chinese forums since before ep 12 aired. Since these are from magazine scans i guess they are trust worthy. though the original poster of those spoiler on the chinese sites stated that the one to appear before Lelouch in ep 15 to be Anya, and many secrets of the geass will be revealed and more questions will be raised. You can take that spoiler with some salt but since everything else he posted seems to match the spoiler from the magazine i suppose he is creditable.
If you are talking about the speculations posted by kang from a korean blog they were fake.

As koshimizu said it some time ago, when people make ton of speculations, they can be right about some things, but it's just by chance...
Old 2008-07-07, 09:28   Link #4058
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrypokstick View Post
Given all the development concerning her Geass connection this is very believable. Also explains where the side switching comes in.

Quote:
If you are talking about the spoilers posted by kang (those mentionned by Pink chan) they are proved to be fake.

As koshimizu said it some time ago, when people make ton of speculations, they can be right about some things, but it's just by chance...
No. Those were Korean spoilers, these are from the Chinese boards. Different creatures, different sources. And Anya did not appear anywhere in the Kang spoilers.
Old 2008-07-07, 09:28   Link #4059
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
She killed a village. Lelouch massacred the SAZ(by accident). I wonder what V.V did??
Most probably more, and he's lovin' it.
Old 2008-07-07, 09:30   Link #4060
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbytay View Post
Killing 'gods' I guess? Don't even want to think about what Charles has probably done
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories