Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-07, 23:31   Link #4221
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedonkiluminati View Post
Bite your tongue. They have no business dragging this out any further.
Plus a Lelouch-Suzaku friendship renewal's off the table.
Old 2008-07-07, 23:35   Link #4222
thedonkiluminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
I got into Code Geass because I saw that standoff at the end of season one in an amv. I'd really pissed if they became friends again.
Old 2008-07-07, 23:35   Link #4223
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
There probably will be a friendship renewal. Until the very last episode probably, and it will probably be Nunally convincing them, and making them see that they can be friends again. But, probably until the very end of the series. >_>
Old 2008-07-07, 23:37   Link #4224
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
There probably will be a friendship renewal. Until the very last episode probably, and it will probably be Nunally convincing them, and making them see that they can be friends again. But, probably until the very end of the series. >_>
Love is power. For whatever reason, Lelouch is responsible for obliterating Suzaku's love. Lelouch has a number of different relationships with women in CG, but none amounts to the bond shared b/w Suzaku and Euphie. Forget any chance of reconciliation.
Old 2008-07-07, 23:37   Link #4225
Jestersage

Oh, also Sakuradite, in the history of old is known as philosopher stone, which can bring abut immortality and wealth... What if geass + sakuradaite = imortality?
Old 2008-07-07, 23:39   Link #4226
Aquaman OS

If they don't renew their friendship then Shirley died for nothing. No happy end if they keep feuding and wind up killing each other. Lelouch now perfectly understands Suzaku's pain. For Shirley and Euphie's sake they need to make up, if only so they can rest in peace.
Old 2008-07-07, 23:39   Link #4227
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Love is power. For whatever reason, Lelouch is responsible for obliterating Suzaku's love. Lelouch has a number of different relationships with women in CG, but none amounts to the bond shared b/w Suzaku and Euphie. Forget any chance of reconciliation.
It has already been hinted at that there will be some sort of reconciliation. Don't throw it out yet.
Old 2008-07-07, 23:42   Link #4228
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jestersage View Post
Oh, also Sakuradite, in the history of old is known as philosopher stone, which can bring abut immortality and wealth... What if geass + sakuradaite = imortality?
I hadn't heard this. Your source?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
If they don't renew their friendship then Shirley died for nothing. No happy end if they keep feuding and wind up killing each other. Lelouch now perfectly understands Suzaku's pain. For Shirley and Euphie's sake they need to make up, if only so they can rest in peace.
As I said those relationships were different. Why does Shirley's death have to be a catalyst for reconciliation? How do you suppose the staff writers might have thought this way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
It has already been hinted at that there will be some sort of reconciliation. Don't throw it out yet.
Not that I'm eager to, but those are the signs I see. What hints have you seen that indicate a possible reconciling?
Old 2008-07-07, 23:45   Link #4229
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Not that I'm eager to, but those are the signs I see. What hints have you seen that indicate a possible reconciling?
Well, first off Suzaku wants to talk to Lelouch to find out what REALLY happened in that Euphie incident and of course you have Shirley pretty much telling him to learn to forgive. Remember, Shirley lost some one just as important as Suzaku has to Lelouch. If she can forgive him, Suzaku can too. That is pretty much what she was saying. Come on now... It was pretty much set up in the entire episode.
Old 2008-07-07, 23:48   Link #4230
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Well, first off Suzaku wants to talk to Lelouch to find out what REALLY happened in that Euphie incident and of course you have Shirley pretty much telling him to learn to forgive. Remember, Shirley lost some one just as important as Suzaku has to Lelouch. If she can forgive him, Suzaku can too. That is pretty much what she was saying. Come on now... It was pretty much set up in the entire episode.
For all of this to be true, Suzaku would have to assume all else being equal and all grudges aside, Lelouch had neither the opportunity nor the MO to do in Shirley. He may get the MO part correct, but even to him any knowledge of Lelouch's presence of the scene of the crime will immediately raise his alarm bells.
Old 2008-07-07, 23:50   Link #4231
zalem

Quote:
I don't know....from Shirley's speech with Suzaku about forgiveness and her own final forgiveness of Lelouch, I think there is a strong hinting that reconciliation will happen. I used to think it wasn't possible at all, but I get the feeling by the end there will be reconciliation. Of course, someone will probably still end up dead...

I remember it being stated that there would be a change in the relationship between Lelouch and Suzaku occurring soon. Does anyone remember whether that was a spoiler or just random speculation?
Old 2008-07-07, 23:51   Link #4232
hanseo
CC's Shining Knight

but i want lelouch and suzaku to keep fightning each other
Old 2008-07-07, 23:53   Link #4233
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
I get the impression Euphie's death was a brick wall that can never be cracked, an open wound that can never be healed. Don't I hope I'm wrong? Absolutely. But I'll leave it up to the writers to do that....
Old 2008-07-07, 23:53   Link #4234
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
For all of this to be true, Suzaku would have to assume all else being equal and all grudges aside, Lelouch had neither the opportunity nor the MO to do in Shirley. He may get the MO part correct, but even to him any knowledge of Lelouch's presence of the scene of the crime will immediately raise his alarm bells.
That may be true, but that doesn't mean they won't be friend's again, besides, in the spoilers Suzaku and Lelouch finally get some alone time to talk things out.

But like I said, they won't be friends until the very end of the series, like possibly the last two episodes or so.
Old 2008-07-07, 23:54   Link #4235
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanseo View Post
Most probably, they will. Pride and Prejudice.
Old 2008-07-07, 23:55   Link #4236
Aquaman OS

Well too bad. I don't see Suzaku supporting Armageddon. Even if they don't become friends again they'll at least stop fighting each other to fight whoever those new villians are even if they work seperately.

It's bigger than the Lelouch vs Britannia now. And Lelouch can't destroy Britannia anyway without causing massive problems so it was inevitiable that a third force would show up.
Old 2008-07-07, 23:56   Link #4237
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
besides, in the spoilers Suzaku and Lelouch finally get some alone time to talk things out.
All we know is they're in the same place at the same time with the intention of confronting one another. What occurs there we can only speculate on. Maybe they'll make up. Maybe they'll duke it out. Maybe they'll quietly agree to go their separate ways.
Old 2008-07-08, 00:00   Link #4238
zalem

If they make up I doubt it'll be during this so-called confrontation in episode 17 (was it 17? I forget). It'll happen much later like Last Order said. Though maybe the confrontation will be a stepping stone in that direction.
Old 2008-07-08, 00:03   Link #4239
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
If they make up I doubt it'll be during this so-called confrontation in episode 17 (was it 17? I forget). It'll happen much later like Last Order said. Though maybe the confrontation will be a stepping stone in that direction.
Something yowza-big's gonna hafta happen for a successful reconciliation!
Old 2008-07-08, 00:03   Link #4240
seiji_kun

If they make up, this turns out to be a fag show. So they ain't gonna give us what the majority wants? Suzaku dieing, preferably a painfull one. They can cutdown on the fanservice for all that I care but they can't keep Suzaku alive. I've been looking forward to this for more then a year :/.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories