AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-19, 12:22   Link #1241
tsunade666

much better than punching someone on its face

Specially if the that someone is tons stronger than you.
Well fighting someone who's stronger than you makes you a lot cooler.

Considering the help she's saying is asking one of the level 5 for help. The one that's specialize in brains.
Old 2009-12-19, 13:17   Link #1242
LastResolve

em awaki coudnt just teleport something direcly at accelarators body? making him bleed to death meh accelarator is sure badass and has one of the most overpowered powers but teleporting can kill people by just teleporting a pen into someones brain :O
Old 2009-12-19, 16:36   Link #1243
Siegfridus
Tlacuilo

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
em awaki coudnt just teleport something direcly at accelarators body? making him bleed to death meh accelarator is sure badass and has one of the most overpowered powers but teleporting can kill people by just teleporting a pen into someones brain :O
Nope, because Accelerator plot armor. I dunno, something about the 11th dimension or some pseudo-sicence pretext
Old 2009-12-19, 18:54   Link #1244
DekuDeku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hmmm... While fightning onboard the Ice ships of the Queen's Fleet, Index noted that Touma's hand didn't destroy the entire ship because there is some sort of breakaway mechanism in the structure, allowing it to purge the affected parts to minimized the damage.

However, when fighting against the Ice Golems, a single touch and the Golem is destroyed.

So unless the Angel has a similar 'breakaway' system, I say they'll go the way like the Golems.
Wow that is impresive, so Touma have a chance against an angel, well obviously it's going to be difficult to approach, but it's great ...not many of the most powerful characters have even a chance against an angel, but well Touma still needs to improve the "power" of his right hand.

Well, there is another doubt for me about Kazakiri.... I was reading the manga and also watching the anime and I notice that there is a prism object inside her head and also inside the fetus in the "To aru kagaku no Railgun" anime ....Does someone have an idea what that object is????

I can't read japanese, so I thought that maybe there is something about it in the novels.
Old 2009-12-19, 19:02   Link #1245
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfridus View Post
Nope, because Accelerator plot armor. I dunno, something about the 11th dimension or some pseudo-sicence pretext
Because all Accelerator had to do is just move away from that spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekuDeku View Post
Well, there is another doubt for me about Kazakiri.... I was reading the manga and also watching the anime and I notice that there is a prism object inside her head and also inside the fetus in the "To aru kagaku no Railgun" anime ....Does someone have an idea what that object is????

I can't read japanese, so I thought that maybe there is something about it in the novels.
Well as far as we know, the anime didn't lie, that IS the core of the AIM field. If you notice the description for Kazahiri back in the last episode of Index, it is pretty much the same as the Fetus in Railgun.

Kiyama calls it the AIM Burst, but you would know it as an Artifical Angel.
Old 2009-12-19, 21:03   Link #1246
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by DekuDeku View Post
Wow that is impresive, so Touma have a chance against an angel, well obviously it's going to be difficult to approach, but it's great ...not many of the most powerful characters have even a chance against an angel, but well Touma still needs to improve the "power" of his right hand.

That object is like what kiyama said. The core but its the core of the angel. Where when its destroyed then the angel go bye bye. But that one is just a fetus. So its too weak to even compared a 16 year old girl kazakiri in angel mode. If you have a raw for the novel or just go to the first page of this thread. You can look on the vol 13 and in their you can see a picture their where a part of the city is engulf with light.

or rather here
Spoiler for WINGS OF AN ANGEL:

If you can see it. That's the range of the wings. And any that enters their will be having its death wish. Anything it touch will be disintegrate or just disappear from existence and with its range that almost reach the sky I think its around 1-2 kilometers or more.Its like a biological nuke but its moving and has a will to destroy its target. And touma's right hand can only destroy a single one of it and after it the angel can just grow another one. And in the center of all that is kazakiri. And she's in pain its pitiful to see her in her state.
Old 2009-12-19, 21:08   Link #1247
Siegfridus
Tlacuilo

Quote:
Because all Accelerator had to do is just move away from that spot.
How could you predict the place where the object is going to be teleported? If its so easy to evade those attacks
Old 2009-12-19, 22:02   Link #1248
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegfridus View Post
How could you predict the place where the object is going to be teleported? If its so easy to evade those attacks
You don't have to, by constantly moving around, she can't pinpoint the exact location to teleport the object. Anyway, it's not like Accelerator's a sitting duck, he's gonna want to fight back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post

or rather here
Spoiler for WINGS OF AN ANGEL:

If you can see it. That's the range of the wings. And any that enters their will be having its death wish. Anything it touch will be disintegrate or just disappear from existence and with its range that almost reach the sky I think its around 1-2 kilometers or more.Its like a biological nuke but its moving and has a will to destroy its target. And touma's right hand can only destroy a single one of it and after it the angel can just grow another one. And in the center of all that is kazakiri. And she's in pain its pitiful to see her in her state.
THAT was an Angel's wing ?!

Definitely a whole other level compared to Misha
Old 2009-12-20, 00:43   Link #1249
tsunade666

yap and anything that it touches are turn into nothingness. As for misha she can't use it fullness because their is a limit to current self. Its an incomplete one as for kazakiri well she is still artificial that's why she is far inferior to Aiwass strength yet.
Old 2009-12-20, 03:11   Link #1250
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
yap and anything that it touches are turn into nothingness.
Wait, that's kinda like Touma's ability, except for physical objects.

Quote:
Its an incomplete one as for kazakiri well she is still artificial that's why she is far inferior to Aiwass strength yet.
I heard he blew pass Accelerator like nothing... But what does Aleister want with Aiwass, bring him into the world?
Old 2009-12-20, 04:37   Link #1251
tsunade666

I don't know about Crowley's real plan but I heard that he wants to put an end to the magic side so maybe he needs help of Aiwass.

And its like he blew accelerator away. He blew himself up. The guy practically didn't do anything even in law breaking black wings mode. A real angel is to much.

And about the teleport. Just like what chaos said its not like accelerator is just standing still his catching her and FAST. Accelerator is fast. Faster than a normal a normal human being. I think his moving in sonic speed or faster than it. And with a continuous barrage of attack. You can't concentrate to even teleport yourself away. Just like kuroko when she was surprised by sherry.
Old 2009-12-20, 04:54   Link #1252
Siegfridus
Tlacuilo

Quote:
Spoiler for about the teleport thing....:

I see, Sorry for being bothersome
Old 2009-12-20, 05:05   Link #1253
tsunade666

its fine no need to say sorry

and also that teleporter girl is insane. She teleporting building size debris unlike kuroko which the biggest I saw yet so far is the size of a human.

but still accelerator is just so BAD GUY
Old 2009-12-20, 09:29   Link #1254
Bordix

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubicjack View Post
Spoiler for vol 8:
Thanks for the reply

hmm I see, that's a nice tactic there. So basically Accelerator's rain of glass drove her into a corner where the only way to escape was going up (past them)? Then accelerator waited for her to do that and took her out. Man the way you describe how she got whacked really sounds painful, but I guess we expect nothing less from the guy who killed thousands of girls
Old 2009-12-20, 10:04   Link #1255
tsunade666

btw if I remember it right also that teleporter girl has a trauma that stop her development right?
got stock on some wall that lead her to a disaster trauma. Well if I got stuck on a wall also I will turn insane.
Old 2009-12-21, 01:40   Link #1256
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

People should give Gabriel a but more credit. The fight in anime completly did not show how powerful she is. Even trapped inside Sasha's body, she id still the most powerful character in To Aru besides Eiwas.

Water Wing is good enough to blow a mountain apart in a singe swing. God's Purge can turn half of the earth into ruins once she finish the enchantation. And thank god she wasn't feel like doing it, or else she can simply detsroy Earth with Astral In Hand by stoping Earth's self rotating motion on spot.

Gabriel is very very strong, you should be very very afraid.

Quote:
Wait, that's kinda like Touma's ability, except for physical objects.

I heard he blew pass Accelerator like nothing... But what does Aleister want with Aiwass, bring him into the world?
Kazakiri's exact power is unknown. Her wings release these energy like lightning, but just look like it, it is totally diferent thing inside. So we don't really know how her power works, we just see it hits people like thunderbolt and things explodes. Survivable though, Tsuchimikato made out of it.

As for Eiwas, he never fought with his own power.
Spoiler:

Though, we don't know how Crowley is going to use Eiwas's power, but the point I have to make is that, Eiwas is in noway Crowley's ally, nor Eiwas has any intent of helping Crowley. He is just a bystander watching the show from afar, just occasionally tweak with stuff he finds interesting.
Old 2009-12-21, 04:35   Link #1257
tsunade666

Wait Gabriel? isn't that an archangel? the right hand of god and leader of the heavenly host? Then why did he fall on earth? or he just fall .... like what the title says angel fall..... though I had read before that he really just fall. Is their any more meaning to it?
And also I haven't tried to read the battles between kaoir and gabriel. So care to explain some the anime completely skips it. How did kaori fend of against an archangel?
And if his an archangel then his clearly stronger than Eiwas but how did he resembles a dragon?
And if his just a bystander or neutral to stuff then he would help anyone that poke his interest like accelerator right? Then can he also go to russia? or the field aim doesn't reach their yet. and if I remember it right his just stuck in the academy city right?
and lastly about misha or sasha (confused about the two) she's pregnant right? did she become a holy mother? and the baby inside her womb is the target of fianna right? any ideas about what's the deal with it?
Old 2009-12-21, 12:08   Link #1258
LastResolve

btw did accelarator survive after all?
Old 2009-12-21, 13:53   Link #1259
Miraluka
Banned

@Tsunade666: Michael is the one who represents the right hand of God.
Michael = Right
Gabriel = Back
Uriel = Lef
Raphael = Front

And yeah like Shmaster said, don't understimate Gabriel, Kaori said that Gabriel didn't had the permission of God to kill humans. He just fall courtesy to the bad luck of Touma(remember, the his father started all cause of his son) and got pissed off.

@LastResolve: Yes, he is alive.
Old 2009-12-21, 14:13   Link #1260
Siegfridus
Tlacuilo

Quote:
and lastly about misha or sasha (confused about the two) she's pregnant right? did she become a holy mother? and the baby inside her womb is the target of fianna right? any ideas about what's the deal with it?
I was thinking also about this. Remember Kiyama from Railgun, whereas she got so much power in her body and then the fetus came out from her?. Perhaps that's an overshadow of what could perhaps happen to sasha. You know, she got so much power that her body can't handle and thus she's somewhat "pregnant"
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen