AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-01-16, 11:20   Link #2081
Azulay
Materialize!

Spoiler:
Azulay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 11:26   Link #2082
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Unohana's rape face ._.
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 11:35   Link #2083
TCman

I don't get it. You have two "Kenpachis" now, but now you have to kill off one by letting them killing each other in the so-called training. I thought two Kenpachis will always be stronger than one. Anyway, there's already a deathflag for Unohana, there's no way that current Kenpachi will lose from Unohana/1st Kenpachi, since the point was to get him to become the strongest Kenpachi in the first place, and the training doesn't look like training at all, it's more "to kill or to be killed".

I guess when Unohana died her vice-captain will be promoted as the new captain of her division. Still, I hate the thought that Shunsui Kyōraku who did nothing good and lost an eye in the battle against one of Vandenreich's men, but got promoted as the captain commander of Gotei 13. In a crisis like after Vandenreich's attack, Gotei 13 needs the best people to defend the place, but he made a horrible decision to kill off one of the remaining captains in the so-called training where only one can survive. This already shows that Shunsui is horribly unsuitable to be the captain commander, you know the former captain commander Yamamoto kept Unohana as last resort since she's is the head of the 4th division with healing skills/powers (besides being the first Kenpachi). I mean it's like killing off your best medic in your team. Also current Kenpachi doesn't have any healing/medical skills at all, but only fighting power.
TCman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 11:43   Link #2084
Eragon
Still Alive

You have got a LOT of faith in Kubo's balls if you think he'll kill Unohana just after revealing that she's the first Kenpachi

If anything, I think this is to get Kenny to get to know his Zanpaktou's name and/or learn Bankai. Even if he does defeat her he ain't killing her. He's clearly stated a whole lot of times he kills when he wants to not because he has to. Hell if he defeats her he will keep her alive just so that he can fight her again. Kenny doesn't follow anybody's set-up or plan(except Aizen maybe )
Old 2013-01-16, 11:52   Link #2085
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCman View Post
I guess when Unohana died her vice-captain will be promoted as the new captain of her division.
It doesn't really work like that >_> you should know this by now.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 12:27   Link #2086
BlueCosmos

A couple thoughts,
A zanpakto is empty until you train sleep fight live etc grinde your soul into it, that's what I gathered from the none English in this chapter
Unohana was the first kenpachi
So why is her zanpakto a healing one eyed sting ray if she is secretly a fighting hungry beast ( even though her one eyed sting ray could ave killed Steve Erwin )
BlueCosmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 12:29   Link #2087
flack

Wtf just happened this chapter... I waited 3 weeks and this chapter of Bleach just got the story 233412142312334213 times more confusing and messed up. How can Unohana suddenly start looking and act like that?
flack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 12:56   Link #2088
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueCosmos View Post
A couple thoughts,
A zanpakto is empty until you train sleep fight live etc grinde your soul into it, that's what I gathered from the none English in this chapter
I'm more confused by the apparent idea that you have to be given a sword. Yet Ichigo pulled his out of nowhere.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 13:05   Link #2089
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
One thing I don't get is why it seems Kubo is drawing Unohana's face super long these last few chapters. Has it always been that way? Bah, I can't remember.
Nah, it's just Kubo's newest art style where everyone seems to be related to everyone. Sure, overall it's clean and pretty, but I kind of miss the original art style.

As for the chapter, sooo more drawing things out as long as possible. -_- I really wonder where the hell the Ishidas are. If it turns out Quincy Jr. has been at home knitting mittens all the time I'll stitch a Quincy Cross on Kubo's forehead.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 13:13   Link #2090
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I'm more confused by the apparent idea that you have to be given a sword. Yet Ichigo pulled his out of nowhere.
yea me too. i think kubo may have amnesia. that or he simply doesnt care what happened in the past.

'you're using your sword wrong' ? even though ichigo beat the strongest opponent SS has faced in a very long time using his sword's ultimate technique that his sword agreed to give him? it just sounds stupid to say he doesnt know how to use it

also, unohana is totally being drawn differently now. i think thats unnecessary. i like the whole her being kenpachi storyline, but her character changed way too dramatically in no time at all. it would have been better if zaraki slowly brought it out of her during their fight. and i highly doubt either will die. certainly not zaraki, but we all know kubo's record with killing people who actually had justified deaths. freakin byakuya is still alive...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 13:14   Link #2091
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flack View Post
Wtf just happened this chapter... I waited 3 weeks and this chapter of Bleach just got the story 233412142312334213 times more confusing and messed up. How can Unohana suddenly start looking and act like that?
Because that's who she was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
'you're using your sword wrong' ? even though ichigo beat the strongest opponent SS has faced in a very long time using his sword's ultimate technique that his sword agreed to give him? it just sounds stupid to say he doesnt know how to use it
You can lose to a kid button mashing in a fighting game, doesn't mean they're good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCman View Post
I don't get it. You have two "Kenpachis" now, but now you have to kill off one by letting them killing each other in the so-called training. I thought two Kenpachis will always be stronger than one. Anyway, there's already a deathflag for Unohana, there's no way that current Kenpachi will lose from Unohana/1st Kenpachi, since the point was to get him to become the strongest Kenpachi in the first place, and the training doesn't look like training at all, it's more "to kill or to be killed".
Zaraki only knows how to swing his sword, that's about it, that's why the training is needed. 2 is better than 1 when the 2 can both be useful, but as we saw, Zaraki is cannon fodder as he stands against the Quincys.

Quote:
Still, I hate the thought that Shunsui Kyōraku who did nothing good and lost an eye in the battle against one of Vandenreich's men, but got promoted as the captain commander of Gotei 13. In a crisis like after Vandenreich's attack, Gotei 13 needs the best people to defend the place, but he made a horrible decision to kill off one of the remaining captains in the so-called training where only one can survive. This already shows that Shunsui is horribly unsuitable to be the captain commander, you know the former captain commander Yamamoto kept Unohana as last resort since she's is the head of the 4th division with healing skills/powers (besides being the first Kenpachi). I mean it's like killing off your best medic in your team. Also current Kenpachi doesn't have any healing/medical skills at all, but only fighting power.
He's one of the strongest Captains who isn't being affected by a sickness or is going to possibly die. In the military, even in regular life, you come to learn something about acceptable losses.
Old 2013-01-16, 13:22   Link #2092
Helius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
Unohana's rape face ._.
And I am ok with that.
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 13:24   Link #2093
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
You can lose to a kid button mashing in a fighting game, doesn't mean they're good.
but thats not the case with ichigo. he didnt just randomly perform the FGT. he talked to zangetsu in his inner world like we have been told countless times is the proper way to use your zanpakutou and then after an intense discussion and fight, zangetsu agreed to let ichigo use the FGT after gaining a sense of peace and clarity from ichigo's decision to stop fighting him.

now the inner world stuff may not even make sense if this RG is the one who is making the zanpakutous... it made more sense for them to be manifestations of the shinigami's soul
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 13:38   Link #2094
MC117

Loved this chapter, unohana is a badass.
Old 2013-01-16, 13:40   Link #2095
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
but thats not the case with ichigo. he didnt just randomly perform the FGT. he talked to zangetsu in his inner world like we have been told countless times is the proper way to use your zanpakutou and then after an intense discussion and fight, zangetsu agreed to let ichigo use the FGT after gaining a sense of peace and clarity from ichigo's decision to stop fighting him.

now the inner world stuff may not even make sense if this RG is the one who is making the zanpakutous... it made more sense for them to be manifestations of the shinigami's soul
Main Hero Syndrome. Things like this don't really apply to those with this disease But look at Ichigo's fights...he fights like a noob.
Old 2013-01-16, 14:52   Link #2096
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Is it weird that the entire Yachiru-ClassicxKenny portions of the chapter made me have a raging boner and crap my pants at the same time?
Old 2013-01-16, 15:03   Link #2097
SimplyAJ

So, what were they going for when they said Yamamoto "bought" his power?
SimplyAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-16, 15:10   Link #2098
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Unohana looks so disgusting in this chapter. Can't you pretty her up a little more, but with a murderous twist?
Old 2013-01-16, 15:14   Link #2099
Aqua Knight

Call me whatever you want,but new Unohana's look is just ugly.
She wasn't that charming before, but now it's just ugly and creepy.
I don't know how you can find something sexy about it
Old 2013-01-16, 15:30   Link #2100
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
lol people expecting a genocider to look cute and charming

Tags
bleach, chapter