AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-08-13, 05:36   Link #481
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Hope Uchida has an OVA.....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 09:12   Link #482
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Hope Uchida has an OVA.....
3 days ago Famitsu release the information for the last volume of Blu-ray, but they didn't mention special BD episode, or any OVA, so the chance for Uchida episode is pretty slim :/
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201308/10037213.html

On the other news, GSC has open the pre-order for Nendoroid Petite. It will be released on December for 4800 yen for box set of 8 and 600 yen for individual randomly packaged box.

The set will have 1 secret, GSC site releases an obvious teaser picture of said secret, which is Ohtani Momoko.
Old 2013-08-24, 01:26   Link #483
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Finished the series two weeks ago.

Overall, the series is interesting with some problems on the plot. The episodes are kinda rushed ( except for the Childhood idol Friend Arc where I think it should have been one episode lesser).

The MC is boring... I don't know his charms. I think they're forced to like the MC....

My favorite was the President Arc... I like the story, its cute and look less forced compared to the others.

The Sporty Childhood Friend Arc is rather corner but has the hottest body in the series.

The School Wife Arc is forced I don't know how they came to like each other in just just a month.

The Shy Girl on the Stairs Arc is lacking a good ending. I hope the got a special moment together. But I prefer that she didn't left the place.

The Photographer Girl Arc is another forced arc.... I find it very corny.

The Lolli Arc is good yeah... its just cute.

The Imouto Arc is also forced. I lacks romantic feeling overall.

7.7/10
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-02, 04:44   Link #484
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

So the anime official Twitter confirmed several days ago that other girls will have kiss scene on the BD version.
https://twitter.com/anime_photokano/...63257041600512
https://twitter.com/anime_photokano/...63527389655040

Old 2013-09-02, 16:31   Link #485
Black Phoenix
Photography is my life!

Good... It was because of you, bakAnki that I had started to watch Photokano, after had stepped in your blog. I will for sure get this BD extras, at least it's better that was shown in the Anime. And probably an extra(s) episode(s) with the rest of the non shown heroines (At least do one for Ootani Momoko and for Uchida Yuuko)!
Old 2013-09-04, 14:29   Link #486
Black Phoenix
Photography is my life!

New Wallpapers available...

http://www.tbs.co.jp/anime/photokano...wallpaper.html

Old 2013-10-04, 08:29   Link #487
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

So aside from the additional kiss scene, I think there's no other interesting stuff for the DVD/BD version.

Hikari kiss scene removes the original scene where she leaned on Kazuya's shoulder though. After Kazuya put her hand on his pocket and she said it's warm, they kiss and the scene changed to the boat date.
Spoiler for Hikari kiss scene from BD:

While for Aki, her kiss scene happened after she asked Kazuya to hug her, before Kazuya said everything will be allright and she will ace the real national exam.
Spoiler for Aki kiss scene from the BD:

By the way, weeks ago RAW files from some manga adaptations were out, including Photo Kano Memorial Pictures which is the adaptation of Ohtani Momoko route (ie. the big boobs teacher) that anime didn't do.
Old 2013-10-04, 16:01   Link #488
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
By the way, weeks ago RAW files from some manga adaptations were out, including Photo Kano Memorial Pictures which is the adaptation of Ohtani Momoko route (ie. the big boobs teacher) that anime didn't do.
Too bad Momoko didn't get an animated route. I'd have liked to have heard Aya Endou (Momoko's seiyuu) in another romance story.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 17:35   Link #489
Frontier

The kisses are a nice extra to add onto the Blu-Ray.

I personally would've just kept them in for the regular broadcast, but I'll take what I can get .
Frontier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 17:12   Link #490
Black Phoenix
Photography is my life!

BDs already bought, because of the extra scenes, plus the codes for the Photo Kano Kiss game (Yes I bought a PS Vita just for that plus the game!!!! I'm really crazy...)
Old 2013-10-11, 13:51   Link #491
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Can't wait for imouto kiss!

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 02:47   Link #492
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Got this for months already but forgot to post this here. On Photo Kano Kiss Visual Works there's character design artwork for Tomoe's older sister which didn't appeared on both games or anime:

And while we're at it, might just dump some more images from the book
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Can't wait for imouto kiss!
Yeah, me too. Even the manga couldn't do that justice, both on the confession scene and the wake-up kiss >.>
http://i.imgur.com/cDEnne7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6nHIgtN.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Phoenix View Post
BDs already bought, because of the extra scenes, plus the codes for the Photo Kano Kiss game (Yes I bought a PS Vita just for that plus the game!!!! I'm really crazy...)
Wow I still haven't bought Vita yet, still can't decide between that or 3DS.... or keep buying more figures
Old 2013-10-16, 04:32   Link #493
Black Phoenix
Photography is my life!

I had one PSP 2000 version and started played PhotoKano original UMD after the Manga started to be published. I then gone looking for info about the game and get to bakAnki blog.

Then my PSP broke, so I had to buy a PS Vita plus the Kiss version with the extra week after the confession in last game. It was a good upgrade instead of a ported version mainly in the following points:

- Overall smooth and fast animation compared with PSP, upgraded graphics and some extra graphic elements added (movement in some parts of the background);
- Extra music and sound effects added (ambience sounds in classrooms, outside also);
- The new photo mode added that uses the Gyro and Accelerometer to simulate a true camera, looking like we are really in a photo session;
- The fact that you now can use the touch screen for choosing options, choose in the map were you want to go, conversation topics (including swipe), touch directly in the background and the text box disappears (good for screenshots) or click in the text box for text advance.

Overall was a good upgrade compared with the original UMD version, not a ported version for a new console without any new elements, as we see in some games (waiting to see if some PS3 titles that will be available in the PS4 when launched will add some new elements or will be just having 2 copies of the same game in different generations). It deserve at least a play of the demo if someone have a PS Vita.

Plus I also had bought both Visual Works books and the Sweet Snap Manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Yeah, me too. Even the manga couldn't do that justice, both on the confession scene and the wake-up kiss >.>
http://i.imgur.com/cDEnne7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/6nHIgtN.jpg
If that happens, as stated in the game in the ending of Kanon route not even his relationship was decrypted there. So, since it's a sensible matter, probably the only almost kiss you will see will be the one of the end of the episode, after her graduation...

Last edited by Black Phoenix; 2013-10-17 at 04:32. Reason: Some more items added that I forgot...
Black Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 22:26   Link #494
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

The kiss scene for Nonoka and Mai episode from vol 5 of the DVD/BR
Images
Nonoka
Images
Mai

I always like when Maeda said some sweet words leading to the kiss scene like on Sanehara episode. Though my favorite confession is probably Rina's, loved it when Rina screwed Maeda plan with her doji trait

Quote:
If that happens, as stated in the game in the ending of Kanon route not even his relationship was decrypted there. So, since it's a sensible matter, probably the only almost kiss you will see will be the one of the end of the episode, after her graduation...
I still haven't played Kiss game, but weeks ago I've seen some gameplay videos of the Love Love Days mode, including Kanon one where it shed more light of how their relationship after "their confession".

It was the date event to the theme park. They went to the Horror House but accident happen inside and Kanon hurt her ankle and can't walk so Maeda carried her and went out through the emergency door helped by a zombie . While waiting for Kanon to heal, Maeda suggest that they rest while riding the gondola. Maeda took picture of Kanon, and Kanon teased him like the usual, asking if he took her picture because she's cute. Now on the first game (or the normal story mode), even when Kanon asked the question and if there was an option we could pick that we think she's cute, the line Maeda said afterwards will tease Kanon back, but now there's an option to answer her that we really think she's cute without the tease, making her blushed.

Afterwards, at the highest point of the ride, they talked about Kanon's real mother who always watch over Kanon, and Kanon said the same to Maeda that since the time they met, he always watched over and protecting her. Kanon then said that she likes Maeda again, calling him not by "Niiyan" but by "anata", and they kiss after that. After the ride is finished, Maeda asked Kanon to come ride the gondola again after she graduates, he wants to read Kanon's love letter and give her answer at the gondola so Kanon's real mother can hear him too. Kanon agreed and said she loves him again, ran to Maeda, made him noticed that Kanon can already walk just fine so he left her by walking fast. But after begging, Maeda offered his hand so they can walk together. On Maeda narration, he says that Kanon likes him, he also likes Kanon, and for now it's enough for both of them and he will watch and protect her as her big brother until the day comes when he can gives her his answer.
Images
screenshot

tl;dr ==> Platonic may be the simplest word to describe their relationship now. They aren't officially a couple yet, as they are still siblings for most part but they know each other's feelings and on several occasions (as long as they are alone ) they won't mind "to cross the line" by kissing. But of course the Kiss game took place before Maeda read Kanon's letter, I'm also intrigued of how their relationship past the final scene on Kanon episode on the anime
Old 2013-12-04, 09:01   Link #495
Black Phoenix
Photography is my life!

I see the PhotoKano Kiss game as a Prelude to the last 30 sec of the Anime episode, very well more explained that the romance itself in the Anime episode, to rushed and without any logic what-so-ever. And yes, the relation is purely platonic until Kanon's graduation day.

At the moment I had finished most of the Kiss game, with all the main 6 heroines. Still missing both Photo Club stories, Tomoe and Momoko and also Kanon one. Mainly I had done the 6 main heroines in 2 tries:

- First Save game was for Haruka, Nonoka and Hikari (Friday before the last week with both ready for the Sunday special event);
- Second Save game for the rest of the main heroines, same method.

After finishing one heroine, load the save and go with other on the Sunday, and 5 days is enough to get to the Love Love Days after.

#EDIT#

By the way, my small (till now) collection about this series/game/whatever (Still missing the BL-R Disks, they all come in one parcel after the last BL-R Disk is launched, that way I win also a B3 Poster...)

The small photo of Rina's Sister, is a DLC code for the PhotoKano Kiss game that came with the Photokano Kiss ArtBook. By the way, that code can be redeem till 2038...

Still missing some things, but in terms of Manga books I will only buy the ones from Yuzuki N' or with drawings from her. The rest of them I do not like the way as the characters were drawn... Or I will see in a future if I change my opinion and buy all of them...

#Offtopic#

At the moment I have about 60 Manga books and related stuff (mostly limited editions with Drama CD's, OAD's, Art Books, etc).About 8 different series, but still more coming. If one volume is available in limited edition, I buy that one instead of the normal.

All started with Oreimo and Ginen Shounen, back in July...

Last edited by Black Phoenix; 2013-12-11 at 17:57.
Black Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-20, 08:47   Link #496
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Kiss scene for Rina and Tomoe on DVD/BD vol 6...
Spoiler for Yunoki Rina:

Spoiler for Misumi Tomoe:

Btw I really like the cover for vol 7 DVD/BD.

Too bad looks like we won't get Momoko-sensei or Uchida episode after all. Official anime's Twitter only mention the exclusive bonus is 60 seconds of full original opening scene of Pretty Ravi that we've seen a bit on some episodes.

Quote:
The small photo of Rina's Sister, is a DLC code for the PhotoKano Kiss game that came with the Photokano Kiss ArtBook. By the way, that code can be redeem till 2038...

Still missing some things, but in terms of Manga books I will only buy the ones from Yuzuki N' or with drawings from her. The rest of them I do not like the way as the characters were drawn... Or I will see in a future if I change my opinion and buy all of them...
I don't know what to do with my DLC code for Erina's swimsuit costume as I have the Visual Works book but I don't have the Kiss game, or PSV for that matter
But knowing it can be redeemed until 2038 then it's good, maybe I'll buy PSV and the game in the future.

As for the manga, so far I like Nylon's Your Eyes Only the best. N''s Haruka looks little bit weird for me and she makes Kazuya too wimpy there (but he is very wimpy on Haruka arc compared to how he acts on other routes), but I like her Rina arc better. I like Happy Album too, mainly for Sanehara <3
Old 2013-12-22, 03:58   Link #497
AP24

I know episode 7 and onwards have some scenes changed and/or added, but what about episodes 1-6?
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-09, 09:52   Link #498
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Kanon kiss scene from eps 13 BD/DVD version.
Spoiler for Have you kissed your imouto today?:

And yes, no Momoko or Uchida episode on the last BD/DVD
Btw, just watched the final radio talk show weeks ago, Ise Mariya is so cute there <3 Her Christmas date plan is so hnnngh <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
I know episode 7 and onwards have some scenes changed and/or added, but what about episodes 1-6?
Even if there are some scenes changed/added, I don't think it's a major one like the kiss scene
Old 2014-02-01, 00:56   Link #499
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
For those who have not seen the "Pretty Ravi" 60 sec special OP it is kinda sloppily animated (on purpose?) and so packed with mahou shoujo paradies it is ridiculous, but to the point where it made me smile.

One of things I have been told by those who own the bd is that unfortunately the did not offer seperate NCED for each of the heroine's solo's of the final song, which really is a lovely, endearing and catchy tune all at once (Tomoe sang my fave version of the ED for the record). A pity as I kinda thought it would have made a nice group of extras....
Old 2015-03-13, 01:29   Link #500
firehawk12

On the off chance someone catches this, would anyone know of an English walkthrough or some kind of guide for the Vita game?
firehawk12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
high school, romance