AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2016-11-25, 21:32   Link #2061
ImperialFlameGod8190

Episode 4 was a nice episode. Mallow continues to be top and i hope it stays that way. BTW the still of Lillie's face when the grubbin came by was hilarious.
As for TR i kinda dig the new motto and i cant wait for an english version. Plus i wanna see somebody catch bewear

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-25, 22:17   Link #2062
Router25
World Connector. I think

Owl x Backpack: best ship ever
Old 2016-11-30, 08:35   Link #2063
Idealist 99

Unfortunately , I can not enjoy Pokemon until the day Ash kicks Alain's unbeatable ass to the ground.
Plus , All the girls in S/M series does not have the same charm that May had .
Old 2016-11-30, 11:47   Link #2064
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
Unfortunately , I can not enjoy Pokemon until the day Ash kicks Alain's unbeatable ass to the ground.
Plus , All the girls in S/M series does not have the same charm that May had .
So you never gonna enjoy Pokemon then.

The sad fact is as annoying as she is now I swear to you Lillie is going to become May 2.0

Mallow is best girl for now but i'm waiting for them to give Lillie the personality switch her game counterpart got.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2016-11-30, 22:53   Link #2065
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
So you never gonna enjoy Pokemon then.

The sad fact is as annoying as she is now I swear to you Lillie is going to become May 2.0

Mallow is best girl for now but i'm waiting for them to give Lillie the personality switch her game counterpart got.
Yeah, Lillie is was better than May and all other girls once you consider the game plot. Man that was sick. I finished just this morning.

Game-wise I might actually like Suerin more than Mallow though cause of her unexpected personality. Lol, regardless I'm loving the anime right now.

Rotom is going to make me laugh really hard every time it lampshades Ash's f*ckery. For example, "you can catch pokemon like that?"

Mimikyu and Bewear are also great. Nice to see that Ash might get all the starters... but that means he probably won't get a wishiwashi.

My life will be complete though as long as they make team Skull amazing in the anime too.~

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-01, 01:09   Link #2066
elior

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
Yeah, Lillie is was better than May and all other girls once you consider the game plot. Man that was sick. I finished just this morning.

Game-wise I might actually like Suerin more than Mallow though cause of her unexpected personality. Lol, regardless I'm loving the anime right now.

Rotom is going to make me laugh really hard every time it lampshades Ash's f*ckery. For example, "you can catch pokemon like that?"

Mimikyu and Bewear are also great. Nice to see that Ash might get all the starters... but that means he probably won't get a wishiwashi.

My life will be complete though as long as they make team Skull amazing in the anime too.~
just one episode title and summery and all the Pokemon shipers starting to ship ash with the girl why i not surprised.
Spoiler for episode 8 title and summery:
elior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-01, 05:03   Link #2067
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:

Game Lillie was awesome but anime one has been horrible so far.

Lana has personality but Mallow is still top by far anime wise.

Bewear is gonna join TR soon probably gonna be caught by James and be the Mon that attacks him.

He's not getting the water starter so that idea is out. But there are a few interesting water types he might get.

Team Skull doesnt interest me at all but the Aether Plot wil be brilliant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elior View Post
just one episode title and summery and all the Pokemon shipers starting to ship ash with the girl why i not surprised.
Spoiler for episode 8 title and summery:
This surprises me not at all. They're gonna use this in replace of Nebby and it'll make her more tolerable. Kinda like how contests made May tolerable

Old 2016-12-01, 09:23   Link #2068
Idealist 99

I find nether Lillie or Lana to be attractive enough for Ash.
The only one I found attractive is Mallow But she is older then Ash.
Old 2016-12-01, 12:04   Link #2069
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
I find nether Lillie or Lana to be attractive enough for Ash.
The only one I found attractive is Mallow But she is older then Ash.
Bro so was misty and if she is older it aint by much.

Old 2016-12-01, 19:37   Link #2070
Blueknight78

i really gonna say that , please pokemon compnay let it go that annoying team rocket, while i like many "new aspects" of this serie(aside the horrenduos look of the male characters specially the 2 others males young characters(specially the fat), i really hate the fact which we still have the obligatory "team rocket" of the week episodes, ok this guy can be fun sometimes but for sure it's already "dead"(not more old), we need "new faces" or not have that guys being "obligatory on almost every episode" otherwise "no villians", this lazy and ´stupid decision to keep using the forever is really tiresome.

really looks like they gonna do a try to "mix of pokemon cliches with tipical shounen harems here, this was a little of a "ship episode", looks like each episode will be used to focus on one of the ashs new friends for we know more about then and to get some ship and wars in girls case.
Old 2016-12-01, 20:07   Link #2071
elior

well lana episode was nice and her backstory was realy cute
Old 2016-12-01, 20:14   Link #2072
elior

Quote:
Game Lillie was awesome but anime one has been horrible so far.

Lana has personality but Mallow is still top by far anime wise.

Bewear is gonna join TR soon probably gonna be caught by James and be the Mon that attacks him.

He's not getting the water starter so that idea is out. But there are a few interesting water types he might get.

Team Skull doesnt interest me at all but the Aether Plot wil be brilliant.

This surprises me not at all. They're gonna use this in replace of Nebby and it'll make her more tolerable. Kinda like how contests made May tolerable
who is nebby exactly?
Old 2016-12-01, 23:30   Link #2073
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
who is nebby exactly?
Nebby is the name Lillie uses for Cosmog. If you've played the game Nebby is a HUGE part of the storyline.

Old 2016-12-02, 08:51   Link #2074
elior

Quote:
Nebby is the name Lillie uses for Cosmog. If you've played the game Nebby is a HUGE part of the storyline.
so why do you think they will change that part just becouse of the egg?
Old 2016-12-02, 10:56   Link #2075
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
so why do you think they will change that part just becouse of the egg?
What i'm thinking is this. before she was a coordinator May hated contests and pokemon in general. Damn she hated her own Pokemon in Torchic. Contests changed that and made her more likeable. (Though her getting a sembiance of a body when she came back for Sinnoh ultimately gave her the fanboys she has now.)

Lillie is in the same boat and i think this egg will be the catalysts for her to get over those fears. Now whether or not Cosmog eventually appears idk.

On another note Hau and Gladion and all of those others will be highlights when they eventuallly appear. (Hau not so much but Gladion will be good)

Old 2016-12-03, 07:04   Link #2076
elior

Quote:
What i'm thinking is this. before she was a coordinator May hated contests and pokemon in general. Damn she hated her own Pokemon in Torchic. Contests changed that and made her more likeable. (Though her getting a sembiance of a body when she came back for Sinnoh ultimately gave her the fanboys she has now.)

Lillie is in the same boat and i think this egg will be the catalysts for her to get over those fears. Now whether or not Cosmog eventually appears idk.

On another note Hau and Gladion and all of those others will be highlights when they eventuallly appear. (Hau not so much but Gladion will be good)
wow this bear of team rocket is Jesus runing on the water like this
Old 2016-12-03, 07:06   Link #2077
Idealist 99

Quote:
Bro so was misty and if she is older it aint by much.
Misty was 10 year old like Ash in the anime.
Old 2016-12-03, 07:10   Link #2078
Idealist 99

Quote:
Game and Anime are two different thing.
Plus , Lillie just has problem with touching pokemon while May hated them at General.
Which make May development even better since she was a hopeless cause.
In fact , Both Ash and May were Worst rookies with zero knowledge about Pokemon.

However , May feels much more real compare to Lillie or Serena.
Old 2016-12-03, 08:38   Link #2079
elior

Quote:
Game and Anime are two different thing.
Plus , Lillie just has problem with touching pokemon while May hated them at General.
Which make May development even better since she was a hopeless cause.
In fact , Both Ash and May were Worst rookies with zero knowledge about Pokemon.

However , May feels much more real compare to Lillie or Serena.
and Bewear runing on the water is showing the anime and game is diffrent
Old 2016-12-03, 23:32   Link #2080
Chosen_Hero

I am finally back from my seclusion while I played the game (which I enjoyed thoroughly), so expect a lot of judgment from myself as to if the anime is up to the standard the amazing games set for Alola. Now, I have seen the first five episodes and I have to say that I am not hating it so far, which is a very welcome surprise. Also, I have to say that I see a lot of people eating crow after they bashed the anime, it feels good to not jump to conclusions.