AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-03-16, 17:05   Link #21
SealedTears
<3 lucy ~Elf Song~

i got the game, but i dont have a english patch for it >.> kinda bad shit. but ohh well atlest i got my lovely shuffle game so im happy. i read in new type about the anime some few montsh before it realsed so iv been waiting ever since and when it came out i dident miss 1 episode :P

Shuffle 4 life!
SealedTears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 08:01   Link #22
Asaforever
I am NOT bored!!!

Can somebody send me pm, how the answers for the Primula-Storys are.
Plz in the right order^__^.

Thx.
Asaforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-09, 09:43   Link #23
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asaforever View Post
Can somebody send me pm, how the answers for the Primula-Storys are.
Well, here's a link to a walkthrough (wherever it says "選択肢なし", that means there are no choices on that day). Keep in mind that you must complete Nerine's path first, otherwise it won't work.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-16, 12:01   Link #24
Asaforever
I am NOT bored!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Well, here's a link to a walkthrough (wherever it says "選択肢なし", that means there are no choices on that day). Keep in mind that you must complete Nerine's path first, otherwise it won't work.
Thanks a lot, buddy!
Asaforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-16, 19:48   Link #25
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Quite surprised that NO ONE has asked for an un-censor patch for Shuffle!. Are there any in existence?
Old 2007-06-16, 22:55   Link #26
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaGDB View Post
Quite surprised that NO ONE has asked for an un-censor patch for Shuffle!. Are there any in existence?
Well, no... the CGs are all censored on the images themselves (the only people who may have the original uncensored images would be the original producers/artists), so someone would have to literally redraw all the censored parts. Suffice it to say, I don't think anyone's working on that; that's pretty much the way it is for nearly all non-licensed Visual Novels.
Old 2007-06-17, 07:33   Link #27
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

>_<

Shoudn't have asked about it.........
Old 2007-06-17, 10:25   Link #28
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HashiriyaGDB View Post
>_<

Shoudn't have asked about it.........
Well, no, I didn't mean to seem dismissive or anything. Just trying to let you know the situation. As the game translators mentioned at one point in the past, if someone were interested in redrawing all the CGs and did a good job, they'd certainly help distribute the patch, but it's just a lot of work. If there's enough demand out there, though, someone might be motivated to do it, so asking isn't a waste of time.
Old 2007-06-17, 10:38   Link #29
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Thanks anyway.
Old 2009-03-03, 00:23   Link #30
SteelAngelColette

Can someone help me?

Hey there im having an incredibly hard time looking for the shuffle pc game or games. Does anyone know where i can buy the game i dont care how much it costs i want to buy it real bad.Thanks in advance
SteelAngelColette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-03, 01:02   Link #31
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

My first hit was at Himeya's new online shop:
http://www.erogeshop.com/advanced_se...ywords=shuffle
http://www.erogeshop.com/product_inf...cts_id/1002671

They will want you to be over 18 to buy any of their products (or at least say you're over 18).

That is, of course, full bite-you-in-the-ass price as Himeya is prone to charge (basically the full price when it was new with no discounts). You might also try www.nippon-export.com. They don't have it listed but if you write them and ask for it, it has been my experience that they try really hard to locate the merchandise for you. They may be able to find it in some bargain bin and pass the savings onto you. Once I was looking for a poster I'd spotted of the character Fuuka from Yotsubato.... they reported back that they found it had been a poster only used on buses -- and that they'd even asked the bus company about it. I had this mental image of them scrounging the bus station dumpsters... Anyway, they get a fair amount of my business.
Old 2009-06-10, 11:12   Link #32
Sugar_Prayer
The Awesome One

Maaan~ I wanna get this game so badly!! But there is no way in hell either of my parents will let me!! >_<
Sugar_Prayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 14:14   Link #33
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I seriously can't believe Himeya is still trying to sell it for full price after this many years. Check ebay or one of the third party agent buyers in Japan.

Also realize the game is in Japanese and really.. these eroge software items stretch the definition of "game" -- more like a "choose your adventure" visual novel with music and voice acting.
Old 2009-07-18, 13:33   Link #34
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

Mangagamer included it on their website recently.
The estimated release date is the 15th of August. The game is going to be download only (no delivery or anything like that), and it's price is currently €49.95 (about 70 USD).
Old 2009-07-18, 14:02   Link #35
Sugar_Prayer
The Awesome One

I heard that they're releasing a non-hentai version for the Nintendo DS, is that true?
Sugar_Prayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-18, 14:22   Link #36
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

Maybe in japanese, but definitely not on PC, and definitely not by Mangagamer. I'm sure I'd have heard of that.
However the japanese Shuffle has been adopted onto PS2 back in 2005, which was a non-H version, but that's not going to be translated in the near-future IMO.
If the H-scenes disturb anyone, I always recommend just holding down ctrl for about 10-15 seconds, and the ero-scenes are done. That game isn't a sexromp, so there aren't many of those at all.
Spoiler for kinda offtopic:
Old 2009-07-18, 14:52   Link #37
Sute443
Sasaki-ist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugar_Prayer View Post
I heard that they're releasing a non-hentai version for the Nintendo DS, is that true?
Haven't heard anything about that for the main game, but Really? Really! has gotten released on the DS. I don't know if it has H-scenes or not (but I doubt it has them), and so far it's just in Japanese.
Sute443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-20, 10:46   Link #38
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Shuffle! has been licensed for an english translation (which is why the translation thread was shut down). Seems to be gearing for an August release.

Of course, this leaves all the people who bought Shuffle! in Japanese and were hoping for an english patch in the bog. Hopefully, the person who was working on the patch will still release it for those of us who bought the original japanese version.

Haven't bothered to look at what the pricing will be on the Official English Licensed Version yet... but people still looking for the game should probably just stand by til that is released.

edit: 49.95 euros - available later this year
http://www.mangagamer.com/main/Title...C53513/shuffle

You know... I'm going to ask the mods how legit these people are... they seem to have an amazing number of apologies and "o darn the copyright holder said no" news releases in their news section. Yet they appeared at Otakon 2009... o.O Also, being Dutch and operating under Dutch law I'm not clear how that affects AS.

Last edited by Vexx; 2009-07-20 at 11:06.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-20, 10:58   Link #39
DJLowrider
Ahou ga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Of course, this leaves all the people who bought Shuffle! in Japanese and were hoping for an english patch in the bog. Hopefully, the person who was working on the patch will still release it for those of us who bought the original japanese version.
I quote from the game-patch.net forums:

Quote:
heklin has stated repeatedly that he intends to finish Shuffle!

Mangagamer doesn't have any legal right to stop this project. Only Navel has that right, and they have already proffered their permission in written form.
For more details, check out the game-patch.net forums.
DJLowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-20, 11:33   Link #40
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Thanks.... I was unaware that Navel gave him written permission. The Mangagamer site news releases just give me the impression that Mangagamer is really fast and loose with their idea of "licensing" considering the number of backpedaling on licenses and 'so sorry, crap translation' announcements.

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ero-game, eroge, navel, pc game, romance, school life, visual novel