AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Utawarerumono

Notices

Old 2006-11-18, 21:02   Link #161
InuyashaFury

Oh, no, no, no! I just wanted to see if (like with Kanon), anyone had stripped audio files from the console all-ages version so that those with the PC version could have the audio. On a related note, does anyone know if there's a translated script out there (like I've found for some games). ^^' Yes, fear my grasp of the Japanese language that consists solely of hiragana.

Though if such a thing could be arranged...let's just say I would be not the least bit displeased.
InuyashaFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 08:14   Link #162
Nightfly
The eternal sleeper

Send a message via MSN to Nightfly
imo the biggest question unanswered would be... are dorii and guraa(?) boys or girls ?
Nightfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 12:28   Link #163
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfly View Post
imo the biggest question unanswered would be... are dorii and guraa(?) boys or girls ?
Well, there's a whole thread dedicated to that topic, in fact. The anime never provides any undisputable "proof" (they probably did that to "toy" with the audience), but there was no such ambivalence in the game, where...
Spoiler for Utawarerumono Game:

That's the 10-second answer... obviously much more info can be found in the aforementioned thread.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-20, 15:04   Link #164
Nightfly
The eternal sleeper

ok thanks for the reply...

i didn't knew they were boys (but it could've expect it)
Old 2006-11-20, 19:12   Link #165
InuyashaFury

Well, I suppose I can hope at least, for a fully translated version. I mean, (I know it was a while back), but Ryoka Yuzuki did have a part in "Cool Devices".

So...you never know... *crosses fingers*
InuyashaFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 02:57   Link #166
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Can i Ask what is the song in the last episode ( from min 17 to 20) called ?.
Thx alot in advance.

Also can some one put in sumary the details and time line from when Hakuoro was in Human world ( or the that satelite he was in) till he got in the their world.

P.S. Many more questions to come. . Also if some one make a complete time line of the whole series it would be so cool and appreciated .

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2006-12-04 at 03:17.
Whitemoon648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 16:31   Link #167
Zaris
of Porsche

Send a message via AIM to Zaris Send a message via MSN to Zaris Send a message via Yahoo to Zaris
Well you obviously found the song in one of the threads here so that's all answered for.

As for the summary, it's quite short if you've seen the anime already (and it looks like you already have). I'll just fill in the blanks where I presume and know viewers got confused about:

Spoiler for Whitemoon648's summary:

This should answer your q's.
Zaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 20:34   Link #168
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
Well you obviously found the song in one of the threads here so that's all answered for.

As for the summary, it's quite short if you've seen the anime already (and it looks like you already have). I'll just fill in the blanks where I presume and know viewers got confused about:

Spoiler for Whitemoon648's summary:

This should answer your q's.
Thanks alot .
Old 2006-12-08, 04:08   Link #169
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Question

More questions .

Episode 24: what was genjimaru was asking dii to back down from ?. and what Dii was asking form Genjimaru.
Also did Dii kill Genjimaru or He was killed because he attaked him since they were in contract?.
Also was Kuya in some sort of contract?. if so what was it. Was the contract broken after Genjimaru died?. and How were every one saved from Genjimarus sacrifice?.
Also did Mitsumi took Kuya's voice away?.
Episode 25: why shouldnt Hakuoro and Dii see each other before they go back to sleep?.
Also i didnt really get the part where Hakuoro said i will tell you my real name and Eruru said "no".
Also Is Dii, Dii or the other side of Iceman took over him completely when Dii tried to obtain it?.
Episode 26:
WHo is Mitsumi and what is her role in all of these?.
Is the person who Iceman truns to those blood cell thingies the same person who let them escape?.
Since when Utori Knew about Hakuoro?.
Since How long ago Erruru Knew Hakuoro wasnt a human?.
Is Eruru , Mikoto?. wasnt Mikoto disected?.( by the way was the mikoto's child disected too?.)
Dori and Gura were serving Oboro because of their parrent's wishes? Can any one say how it went in the game in this matter?.
What is Ankuams?. Why were Touka and Karura runnign away while being chased away?.

Also Did Mitsumi seal Iceman in someother planet that the lab he was in ( and where was that lab located any ways?.
The place iceman was located already had its population ( Those fox, tiger, .... looking humanoids) or it started with Iceman?.
The lab Speciments awefully looked like the Fox humanoids in the place Iceman was sealed, were they related to them?.
Ok who is who ?. From your reply It is confusing to know. But does the game mention which one is the Kuya's tribe god and which one is the Liberator god?.

K thats Probably all of my questions .

P.S. I will give rep points to whoever answer my questions .
Old 2006-12-11, 16:54   Link #170
Zaris
of Porsche

Send a message via AIM to Zaris Send a message via MSN to Zaris Send a message via Yahoo to Zaris
Holy Shakamoly!

Spoiler for your answers:
Old 2006-12-11, 22:45   Link #171
jellybeans

O.O wow thanks for all that information Zaris, i was also confused about things that have been asked. hmm how did iceman get iced in the first place X.x?
Bleh i need to think of some questions XD
offtopic
hey Zaris where can i find pics that are from your sig? i cant seem to find them ^^ if its possible could u pm me or something =)

ok new Questions

-Why does Oboro get to keep the fan that hakuoro left behind at the end and not erruru?
hmm the av kamus captured iceman and mikoto? i thought it were some humans in a space suit?
oh i remember seeing a pic of ice man being in ice somewhere, it is shown in the opening.

Last edited by jellybeans; 2006-12-18 at 22:20.
jellybeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-16, 11:18   Link #172
Nightfly
The eternal sleeper

omg thanks so much for the info

it was missing information i didn't know before (most of it)
Old 2006-12-20, 04:31   Link #173
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaris View Post
Holy Shakamoly!

Spoiler for your answers:

WOW, thanks alot again . I tried to give more positive rep ( since it deserves it), but i have to give other people before i can give u again . They were really helpfull information.

About the twins, i read it in betweem 19:16 to 19:20 ( episode 26). i was suprised to when i read it too. Out of the blue Ouboro saying that when nothing has been said about it, through out the whole series. I thought mayby the game has an answer to it.

Last edited by Whitemoon648; 2006-12-20 at 04:47.
Whitemoon648 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-23, 05:19   Link #174
Myname

Some questions...

1. Hakuoro... back in the first half of the series, that guy form another kingdom said Hakuoro was his brother-in-law and he killed his sister? Was that true or was it just manipulation on Dii's and old dude's part? If not, whats the story on that?

2. Mutsumi, is it explained how she is the only one that got powers or how she even has enough power AND knowledge to seal up a god? Is the present Mutsumi the same as the one in the past or was Kamyu actually BORN and Mutsumi transferred her spirit into her?

3. What is Karura's relation with that metro emperor?

4. What is Touka's story in the game? How he ends up having sex with all of them too if possible.

5. Is it true that Yuzuha got pregnant in the game? If yes, did she die giving birth to the baby cause of her weak body or did she die before even giving birth? Did Oboro know that she was pregnant with Hakuoro's baby? Anyone find it stupid how he used his powers twice to save Aruru but he never used it once to cure Yuzuha even if he didn't know how to control his power and barely had time to use it?

6. Ok, so I don't think the black wings and the vampirism ever got explained. I know she's like related to this evil blood-thirsty god but I don't get why she needs to suck blood. And is there a reason why her wings are black?

7. Is it explained as to why these test tube lifeforms have animal characteristics besides making them look cute and cuddly?

8. Why wasn't the throne given to Benawi? It makes more sense, than Oboro. And where does he go to at the end?
Myname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-23, 16:31   Link #175
Zaris
of Porsche

Your Answers
Old 2006-12-26, 23:47   Link #176
7thFonon
seventh

Why when Hakouro was leaving in the last episode with Eruru, he said, "Mikoto, to think I would have realized at a time like this." What did he realize?
7thFonon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 17:19   Link #177
Zaris
of Porsche

He realized that Mikoto and Eruruu looked just about the same. However, that is speaking on a very general and minimalistic term. How far Hakuoro realized (about himself, Eruruu, and/or Mikoto) is left to audience interpretation and opinion.

Some say he realized that he was in love with Eruruu just as he was with Mikoto. Some say he only recognized the physical similarities. Others say that Hakuoro realized that Mikoto was the only woman he ever loved (but I disprove that theory elsewhere).
Old 2007-01-04, 13:50   Link #178
Shiuch

Question Utawarerumono PC game (English version?)

Hello,

So, the topic can tell a lot. I would like to get English version from Utawarerumono game, but is that possible? I have heard there's no "translated" version of it.. But could there be some own made patch or something? Which would bring the text to english.

Or is there something other way?

Thank you for your answers.
Shiuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-04, 13:57   Link #179
Toxic
Champion of Obscurity

Send a message via MSN to Toxic
http://www.soylations.com/site/

It's not done. Not by far.
Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-04, 14:22   Link #180
Shiuch

Okay, thanks. I'll be following news from that.

I just started thinkin about the dvd specials. There are coming atleast 6 (?) dvd parts from Utawarerumono, so there has to be atleast 6 dvd specials too, right?

Last edited by Shiuch; 2007-01-05 at 06:35. Reason: A new question
Shiuch is offline   Reply With Quote