AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Horizon

Notices

Old 2011-10-06, 18:01   Link #581
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Oh yeah sure But I thought your idea of appropriate female outfits....was gothic
If accompanying heterochromia, twintails, kneesocks/pantyhose... yeah... otherwise, any outfit that does NOT leave a lot to the imagination IS... appropriate
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 18:14   Link #582
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Okay. I got it. The destructive drawback about bodysuit fanservice:

NO PANTSU

Bloody hell Chaos you better not laugh WHY DID I JUST REALIZE THIS in exchange for my desire to see girls in bodysuits, I must sacrifice the pantsu, the panchira, the beautiful shimapan that encompasses the lower body of a girl! WHYYYYYY
Ah well, you can't win them all...

Quote:
Why does my brain hurt when I see this stack? But then again the pain I must be feeling is the damaging amount of text in proportion to the pretty pictures that is included

Ah but most of the novel illustrations must be of uber-boobs like that pic posted in the previous page

(ack why did I make my SMS tone a Flak88 lol)
I could be wrong, but there doesn't seem to be alot of illustrations...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 18:41   Link #583
magnuskn

If there was a better method to make me not watch this anime than this horrible first episode, I think it has yet to be invented.

Completely over the top, horrible character designs and some of the most annoying characters at first glance which I've seen in years.

Oh, well. There are still some new series which look good. But this was one big, huge disappointment.
Old 2011-10-06, 20:08   Link #584
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

So funny that the so-called hero only appeared in last 5 minutes of the first episode and even funnier his sister(not sure about their relationship but he did call her as "onee-chan") appeared much earlier than he did.
Kameruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 20:54   Link #585
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Love it!

Pure and simple, love it!

Great cast of characters with great visuals with a great soundtrack.

Tori's entrance was brilliant, I just hope he isn't all bark and no bite.

oh and Onee-chan is crazy, the good funny crazy I can soooo get along with

Looking forward to next ep and while I'm at it need moar Musashi-swan!

....oh hell need moar of most of the female cast

Also looking forward to Kazuno!(is it? You know Miss dancing with gaint metal plates and what I could only guess were tank shells)
Old 2011-10-06, 20:56   Link #586
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Seem like people's impression about the first ep are completely opposite of each other. Guess that's not a bad thing. Need something out of ordinary once in a while to spice thing up.

Quote:
Ah but most of the novel illustrations must be of uber-boobs like that pic posted in the previous page
Actually, 3 out of 7 the covers are flat chest girls, which one of them is a loli. It's just that we only managed to see all those boing in the first ep, which give people an impression that this series focus on girls with huge racks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen View Post
Spoiler:
Only detected 2 lolis so far, and one may not even be able to make an appearance in the anime .
Old 2011-10-06, 21:13   Link #587
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

This series seems fun at the moment.

Don't know whether it'll be plot centric though, but I'm willing to watch for more awesome sci-fi ninja
Khu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 22:27   Link #588
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

^--Fun. That's how I viewed it. I saw a description for this series before watching, and that description was enough to get an idea of the setting. Since what I was looking for was the girls, of course I'd find this enjoyable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Mangatron i like you new sig, that was my favorite scene.
Oh I loved Sensei throughout the episode, but the scene in my sig iced it for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
If accompanying heterochromia, twintails, kneesocks/pantyhose... yeah... otherwise, any outfit that does NOT leave a lot to the imagination IS... appropriate
Now you've just made me realize another drawback of bodysuit girls: the lack of zettai ryouiki

It's so hard having a lot of fetishes! They're all good but when one takes precedence over the other, I get so confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I could be wrong, but there doesn't seem to be alot of illustrations...
In my befuddled state of mind, I was implying along the lines of "lots of text, so little pics"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
oh and Onee-chan is crazy, the good funny crazy I can soooo get along with
Hey, there's only room for one masochist in this thread, and it certainly can't be you but really, neesan is so amusing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Actually, 3 out of 7 the covers are flat chest girls, which one of them is a loli. It's just that we only managed to see all those boing in the first ep, which give people an impression that this series focus on girls with huge racks.

Only detected 2 lolis so far, and one may not even be able to make an appearance in the anime .
Those covers I gotta say it again: THAT HAIR. Really, I watched episode 01 several times now but never mind the insanity of that, but I always get a laugh whenever I see the girls. This one in particular:

Look at that hair. She looks like she got rocket boosters hidden somewhere there

But 4 to 3 boobie covers certainly is a good start. Ahem I mean... I noticed you've been bringing up the loli's in this series. Is that some hidden message for me to awaken my lolitron alter ego?
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 22:34   Link #589
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
But 4 to 3 boobie covers certainly is a good start. Ahem I mean... I noticed you've been bringing up the loli's in this series. Is that some hidden message for me to awaken my lolitron alter ego?
Didn't even know you have such thing, but if it's true, then welcome to our world .
And those hair are going to be a pain in an ass to animate. Now if she pull any kind of weapon from inside that hair, I wouldn't even be surprised anymore.

Drill hair is one of my fetishs, though.
Old 2011-10-06, 22:41   Link #590
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
If you want a few hilarious translations, go to the official site: http://genesis-horizon.net/

Run the characters page through Google Translate.
Google Translate is lame, use the original - Babelfish!

Quote:
aria dust guidance institute three year plum group pupil chancellor combined chancellor and student council chairman protagonist. Motion and study being average, the disabled leader which also both oneself and others recognize.
Quote:
The bakery of popularity and it is light in the blue thunder cottage salesman Musashi students food house “blue thunder cottage (the blue thunder)” the salesman. The place where it appears aimlessly one year ago was protected to the storekeeper, but there is no memory of time before that. There is no either feeling and there is no either amiability, but you strive for work very with utmost effort, the signboard daughter of the blue thunder cottage.
Quote:
castle you see and keep The raw serious girl who with Musashi aria dust guidance institute three year plum group pupil student council secondary chairman politician desire excels in argument technique. At one time, man conversion operation was received because of attacking name, but you give up midway with circumstance. With the name remainder of that time, the poor milk it is done to handle the fact that it does not have the chest from [tori].
The poor milk! Will anyone think of the poor milk, please? XD

Quote:
But the dry character which carries out low temperature vis-a-vis the horseplay around the Musashi aria dust guidance institute three year plum group pupil student council clerk, [romanchisuto], writer desire of history lover phase.
Quote:
aria dust guidance institute three year plum group pupil student council accounting assistance public and private matters together the partner of margin giro. Always, it is happy, but margin giro in the same way the miser the person.
Quote:
With black magic teacher of Musashi aria dust guidance institute three year plum group pupil chancellor combined third special duty fair-hair six wings [naruze] sweetheart. Always the smiling face. Freely using the flight ability only of the witch, you engage to the carrying trade.
Can you guess which characters are described above?
Old 2011-10-06, 22:43   Link #591
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Now you've just made me realize another drawback of bodysuit girls: the lack of zettai ryouiki
Holy shit, it never crossed my mind

Then again the last worthwhile one was Funmina 1-2 years back

Quote:
It's so hard having a lot of fetishes! They're all good but when one takes precedence over the other, I get so confused
Let me clarify...

french maids > twin-tails > knee-socks > odd-eyes > glasses > goths > ponytails > short skirts > long straight hair > large breasts ... and should I go on, it would be too OT

Quote:
Those covers I gotta say it again: THAT HAIR. Really, I watched episode 01 several times now but never mind the insanity of that, but I always get a laugh whenever I see the girls. This one in particular:

Look at that hair. She looks like she got rocket boosters hidden somewhere there
Still better than the dick that pops out of FukuJun's head in the beginning of the OP.

Anyway, Matsudaira, if I remember correctly, managed even to get a H-doujinshi, thanks to her drills/croissants... [manoya] makkingu - dear my king - if that title makes sense to anyone
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 22:47   Link #592
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:

Yes, that's indeed a disadvantage
One the one hand side the body suits are nice, but they *do* lack the zettai ryouiki... what to do, what to do... I know, they could wear overknee socks with their body suits
Old 2011-10-06, 23:33   Link #593
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameruka View Post
So funny that the so-called hero only appeared in last 5 minutes of the first episode and even funnier his sister(not sure about their relationship but he did call her as "onee-chan") appeared much earlier than he did.
lol, do watch it again, Toori was clearly appear even BEFORE the op start.
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-06, 23:39   Link #594
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Oh I loved Sensei throughout the episode, but the scene in my sig iced it for me
I would have expected you to like that few seconds of Sensei shot But yes, the Sensei is at the moment my #1 female character in the series right now. But of course, this episode was rushed on details so it can change
Old 2011-10-06, 23:46   Link #595
AdamEndless9
Straight-Edge Dragon Hero

I really liked episode 1, lots of interesting characters and the setting. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Old 2011-10-07, 00:37   Link #596
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

There are some new updates on the website.
Story
Character

Last edited by Aoi Toori; 2011-10-07 at 01:17.
Old 2011-10-07, 03:07   Link #597
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
There are some new updates on the website.
Story
Character
Ha! They even have a terminology thingy for each episodes (*hint* translators, read these, especially now that episode 2's lists are up). The glossary basically tells you which terms are spoilers and which aren't, sooo

(when possible, I like to involve people who don't necessarily want to spoil themselves in novel thread, so explanation here help everyone)

Plot/terms to take away from episode 1 (not spoilers, the show put up explanation on the website to clear things up, so they probably won't able to get to them in the episode ... maybe). I'm almost certain these glossary stuff will be included in the BR or something, so if you feel the show fails by not able to incorporate these information, that's fine, but I feel you should understand them for future understanding of the show.
  • WHY HISTORY RE-ENACTMENT?
    People have gotten enough power ("like Gods") and rise to the heaven (outer space maybe?) in the past. To obtain that power again is the prime driving force for following history in the entirety hoping to recreate the historical timeline that would eventually cause the re-surfacing of the technology/person/??? that would lead them back to heaven (in other words: I lost my wallet; let me retrace my steps this morning and maybe I can find it again).

I don't think this was made clear at all at the end (partially due to original script and also due to translation of said script).
  • HOLY SCRIPTURE ("BIBLE"/"HISTORY BOOK") (subs translate this as Testament)
    All the re-enactment follow this book. Self-records history up to +/- 100 years. Stop recording 100 years ago, hence why Musashi said this is the end of the world (history stopped recording, got no more history to follow).

Side Note: By the way, if you didn't notice, Musashi ends all her sentence with 以上, which translates to "Over" I guess; she is also the one who made the announcement in the beginning of the episode (but in fansub, they translated the beginning part as 'That is all' instead of 'Over').
  • EARTH LINE ("Earth Pulse")
    One term that nobody translated (not even TAN).

When Asama jumped onto Persona-kun's hand. She said "Connecting to Earth Pulse" 地脈接続 not "Coordinate Lockon".
    Spoiler for Mentioned on website glossary for ep 1 but not in the episode:

You can call this Earth Pulse or Vessel, but both sound weird so ... even TAN completely skipped over this.
  • STUDENT SAVING THE WORLD, CONVENIENT PLOT POINT
    ... not.

School + student =/= our world's school and student. You can be a student in other faction/countries even if you're 18+. Only student has political powers because they are the ones performing re-enactment. BUT, for Far East people, 18+ they got to graduate = no more political power (at least for the moment). This is a subjugation political move on the nation; furthermore, they put in idiots like our MC to screw them over. I feel this is a valid reason why they center on a student cast + having the stupidest of them all at the head position.

This was explained in the beginning of the episode, I have no idea how much people take away from this part though.

That's all I felt that was talked about and people didn't really entirely understand from episode 1 (all from IRC lurking reading conversation; if you guys got all that and think this is a waste of the time, then yeah just pretend I'm that old guy that sit under the tree in the park who talk to himself). Hell, if you understand things differently then say something, because I am wrong all the time often.

Random translation things that bugged me
  • There's no forbidden attacks, just got a mixed up with 近 and 禁. Mr. "Bomberman" (look at his cap if you don't get why people call him this) didn't use any secret skills in the episode. TAN was correct in this.
  • Asama's purification ritual is stronger than implicated. The triple protection in the beginning purge 3 negative effects that can affect her arrows: slow 停滞 (by wind or elements in the air etc.), escape 外逸 (aka gives homing ability), and damage 障害 (can't be cut). It slightly bugs me that fansub groups didn't translate this. Once again +1 TAN.

The Earth Pulse translation that got left out is kinda important, because otherwise you would think she can just spam this skill like crazy since it's so overpowered.
  • Further more, nobody translated this scene, which on the right side says the summon is Sakuya Type 01. To me that implies, maybe she can summon other stuff but I don't know for sure. HELL HANAMI IS THE BEST THING IN EPISODE 1, AND NONE OF YOU GUYS MENTIONED HER (if you did, then not enough because I didn't see it on this page and I don't have time to read back yet ;___; ). Man she should be a permanent summon ...
  • Some people on IRC got confused by the money guy/twin angel's beginning "combo" attack. That's partly translation's fault too I think.

Money guy: Spend a lot!
    Partner: Contract sealed!
    Money guy: Here are the goods!

At this point, he throws a stack of combined toriis up, which looks like this. TAN translated this.

分 is cent (noun; as in 1/100th of one standard money unit) on top, but means split (v.) on the bottom. To me, I understand it as he used 3 cents (remember he has a whole stack of 'em), and that allowed the Margot to split/modify her missiles into multiple parts. Her "missiles" also feel like coins to me too so ...
  • Finally, I don't think Herrlich is an attack name (any German speaker here that can clear that up for us? At least I think that's German ...) since you can see it here before launching and launching.

Moral of the story, watch TAN for the "most accurate translation", but fansub group has the best flow imo, because I wanted to beat myself over the head when I see localization like "Owwie ..."

• To explain why I raged insanely at Hadena was:
    1) I know the group leader (who could've asked me for help on irc)
    2) I can stand people who dislike the shows but can't stand trolls (that potentially can screw up other people's experience), and I totally thought that was a troll sub (just like GG's aria sub ... got enough right and add in random crap in between); the translator has the vol1 of the book now, so maybe the sub's watchable this week. That outburst was highly inappropriate though and I deeply apologize for that.
  • I got midterms coming up, so try to keep the discussion to more than boobs and asses guys while I'm gone. Not that there's anything wrong with that either . Hints should start be dropping here and there starting next episode for where the story is going.
  • Pre-orders peaked at 10th on Amazon's ranking, which made me and Suzuku quite happy, but sad at lack of timely subs still.
  • Also lol
    Spoiler for size, not story related spoiler:

Just that one date on Oct 2 (first day of airing in Japan).
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 03:58   Link #598
ninja_pintu

So politics is the reason why a weak guy like our MC became representative?

And here I was scratching my head as to why someone like him became the head
But I guess that makes sense.
Old 2011-10-07, 04:08   Link #599
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamEndless9 View Post
I really liked episode 1, lots of interesting characters and the setting. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
I gotta tell you, it's strange, but I've got this series near the top of my list of "can't wait to see the next ep" stuff for this season. I don't really have a good reason why, as I really don't know how to explain it.... it might even be a Bigger reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
But yes, the Sensei is at the moment my #1 female character in the series right now. But of course, this episode was rushed on details so it can change
That's similar to how I feel. A part of the reason why I like her so much is because she had the most lines in the episode and she had a considerable amount of screen time to show her stuff. The part I'm not liking is I have this feeling that her screen time in upcoming eps might be drastically reduced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Yes, that's indeed a disadvantage
One the one hand side the body suits are nice, but they *do* lack the zettai ryouiki... what to do, what to do... I know, they could wear overknee socks with their body suits
That's.... kinda unscientific. That's like asking a girl at the beach to wear Usami Masamune's thigh-high boots. It may look good, but it's the wrong setting/situation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Can you guess which characters are described above?
I'm not a big fan of online translators, but you gotta admit: "Aria Dust" For some reason I wonder if this can be a special ability for Kanzaki H. Aria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Didn't even know you have such thing, but if it's true, then welcome to our world .
I've had that nickname for over 4 years It's... a long story about how I got that nickname lol.

Quote:
And those hair are going to be a pain in an ass to animate. Now if she pull any kind of weapon from inside that hair, I wouldn't even be surprised anymore.
I really want to see her and Kimi-chan in the same shot side by side, how's that for an action scene with the two of them. Good thing it's a widescreen anime

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
  • I got midterms coming up, so try to keep the discussion to more than boobs and asses guys while I'm gone. Not that there's anything wrong with that either . Hints should start be dropping here and there starting next episode for where the story is going.
As a non-novel reader, I'm going to have to stick to my original plan and lead the way on the fanservice talk but what always is my plan B is to extended the discussion for a full week after each ep airs regarding other fun stuff, so let's begin:

Quote:
  • Finally, I don't think Herrlich is an attack name (any German speaker here that can clear that up for us? At least I think that's German ...) since you can see it here before launching and launching.
Know that my German is more rusty than it was 5 years ago, but I'm going on a limb and I think she used "Herrlichkeit" (her-lish-kite) [noun]. Some meanings are Glory, magnificence, loveliness. Then again, Japanese girls speaking German aren't as common as them speaking English so I'm eating a grain of salt now (maybe I need to hear Kana Hanazawa say this word), but that does sound close enough. Of course, I'm looking at you, Shimapan to confirm this.

Quote:
  • HELL HANAMI IS THE BEST THING IN EPISODE 1, AND NONE OF YOU GUYS MENTIONED HER (if you did, then not enough because I didn't see it on this page and I don't have time to read back yet ;___; ). Man she should be a permanent summon ...
If someone makes a Rainmeter skin of her, then we'll talk
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 04:39   Link #600
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Ha! They even have a terminology thingy for each episodes (*hint* translators, read these, especially now that episode 2's lists are up). The glossary basically tells you which terms are spoilers and which aren't, sooo

(when possible, I like to involve people who don't necessarily want to spoil themselves in novel thread, so explanation here help everyone)

Plot/terms to take away from episode 1 (not spoilers, the show put up explanation on the website to clear things up, so they probably won't able to get to them in the episode ... maybe). I'm almost certain these glossary stuff will be included in the BR or something, so if you feel the show fails by not able to incorporate these information, that's fine, but I feel you should understand them for future understanding of the show.
  • WHY HISTORY RE-ENACTMENT?
    People have gotten enough power ("like Gods") and rise to the heaven (outer space maybe?) in the past. To obtain that power again is the prime driving force for following history in the entirety hoping to recreate the historical timeline that would eventually cause the re-surfacing of the technology/person/??? that would lead them back to heaven (in other words: I lost my wallet; let me retrace my steps this morning and maybe I can find it again).

I don't think this was made clear at all at the end (partially due to original script and also due to translation of said script).
  • HOLY SCRIPTURE ("BIBLE"/"HISTORY BOOK") (subs translate this as Testament)
    All the re-enactment follow this book. Self-records history up to +/- 100 years. Stop recording 100 years ago, hence why Musashi said this is the end of the world (history stopped recording, got no more history to follow).

Side Note: By the way, if you didn't notice, Musashi ends all her sentence with 以上, which translates to "Over" I guess; she is also the one who made the announcement in the beginning of the episode (but in fansub, they translated the beginning part as 'That is all' instead of 'Over').
  • EARTH LINE ("Earth Pulse")
    One term that nobody translated (not even TAN).

When Asama jumped onto Persona-kun's hand. She said "Connecting to Earth Pulse" 地脈接続 not "Coordinate Lockon".
    Spoiler for Mentioned on website glossary for ep 1 but not in the episode:

You can call this Earth Pulse or Vessel, but both sound weird so ... even TAN completely skipped over this.
  • STUDENT SAVING THE WORLD, CONVENIENT PLOT POINT
    ... not.

School + student =/= our world's school and student. You can be a student in other faction/countries even if you're 18+. Only student has political powers because they are the ones performing re-enactment. BUT, for Far East people, 18+ they got to graduate = no more political power (at least for the moment). This is a subjugation political move on the nation; furthermore, they put in idiots like our MC to screw them over. I feel this is a valid reason why they center on a student cast + having the stupidest of them all at the head position.

This was explained in the beginning of the episode, I have no idea how much people take away from this part though.

That's all I felt that was talked about and people didn't really entirely understand from episode 1 (all from IRC lurking reading conversation; if you guys got all that and think this is a waste of the time, then yeah just pretend I'm that old guy that sit under the tree in the park who talk to himself). Hell, if you understand things differently then say something, because I am wrong all the time often.

Random translation things that bugged me
  • There's no forbidden attacks, just got a mixed up with 近 and 禁. Mr. "Bomberman" (look at his cap if you don't get why people call him this) didn't use any secret skills in the episode. TAN was correct in this.
  • Asama's purification ritual is stronger than implicated. The triple protection in the beginning purge 3 negative effects that can affect her arrows: slow 停滞 (by wind or elements in the air etc.), escape 外逸 (aka gives homing ability), and damage 障害 (can't be cut). It slightly bugs me that fansub groups didn't translate this. Once again +1 TAN.

The Earth Pulse translation that got left out is kinda important, because otherwise you would think she can just spam this skill like crazy since it's so overpowered.
  • Further more, nobody translated this scene, which on the right side says the summon is Sakuya Type 01. To me that implies, maybe she can summon other stuff but I don't know for sure. HELL HANAMI IS THE BEST THING IN EPISODE 1, AND NONE OF YOU GUYS MENTIONED HER (if you did, then not enough because I didn't see it on this page and I don't have time to read back yet ;___; ). Man she should be a permanent summon ...
  • Some people on IRC got confused by the money guy/twin angel's beginning "combo" attack. That's partly translation's fault too I think.

Money guy: Spend a lot!
    Partner: Contract sealed!
    Money guy: Here are the goods!

At this point, he throws a stack of combined toriis up, which looks like this. TAN translated this.

分 is cent (noun; as in 1/100th of one standard money unit) on top, but means split (v.) on the bottom. To me, I understand it as he used 3 cents (remember he has a whole stack of 'em), and that allowed the Margot to split/modify her missiles into multiple parts. Her "missiles" also feel like coins to me too so ...

Moral of the story, watch TAN for the "most accurate translation", but fansub group has the best flow imo, because I wanted to beat myself over the head when I see localization like "Owwie ..."

• To explain why I raged insanely at Hadena was:
    1) I know the group leader (who could've asked me for help on irc)
    2) I can stand people who dislike the shows but can't stand trolls (that potentially can screw up other people's experience), and I totally thought that was a troll sub (just like GG's aria sub ... got enough right and add in random crap in between); the translator has the vol1 of the book now, so maybe the sub's watchable this week. That outburst was highly inappropriate though and I deeply apologize for that.
  • Pre-orders peaked at 10th on Amazon's ranking, which made me and Suzuku quite happy, but sad at lack of timely subs still.
  • Also lol
    Spoiler for size, not story related spoiler:

Just that one date on Oct 2 (first day of airing in Japan).
sorry if I fully-quote, because that was... an epic explanation!
I really didn't know about that earth pulse, I thought they can just spam those spell card magic.

with this, at least all of important thing on ep 1 was explained, excluding some thing that was not mentioned-just wait for another episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_pintu
So politics is the reason why a weak guy like our MC became representative?

And here I was scratching my head as to why someone like him became the head
But I guess that makes sense
it was already explained by the sensei before the training start.

Last edited by Aoi Toori; 2011-10-07 at 06:56.

Tags
action, fantasy, science fiction, sunrise