Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-02-20, 20:26   Link #3241
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I think it's how he does the stomach lines from the legs. It's just... just...
For me, it's the breasts. If there is one tag I would use, it would be "極上の乳", the "Ultimate of Breasts". Using the standard of Pixiv:

Quote:
This tag is specifically meant for illustrations that excellently depict female mammaries (breasts)...........

This tag is reserved for illustrations featuring breasts that are not only large, but also exhibit an excellent sense of weight, elasticity, and texture among other desirable qualities. Additionally, the woman's body and face should be appropriately pleasing as well.
My personal preference is for smaller breasts, but the way Yabuki draws the works of art makes me, a hater of udders, fall for those mounds. It's a magic only he has been able to do to me. No other artist, not even Cuvie, managed to seduce me this hard, except probably Chihiro Harumi.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 20:36   Link #3242
Shadow5YA

I think he won't cross the line because he will never want to draw a penis.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 22:01   Link #3243
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
For me, it's the breasts. If there is one tag I would use, it would be "極上の乳", the "Ultimate of Breasts". Using the standard of Pixiv:

My personal preference is for smaller breasts, but the way Yabuki draws the works of art makes me, a hater of udders, fall for those mounds. It's a magic only he has been able to do to me. No other artist, not even Cuvie, managed to seduce me this hard, except probably Chihiro Harumi.
Hahaha. Yes, I do agree that they are stellar. But there are artists, like Chihiro, who do a damn good job. I just think it's just rare to see the curves and lines that Yabuki uses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I think he won't cross the line because he will never want to draw a penis.
Whiteout, my friend. Whiteout.
Old 2012-02-20, 23:05   Link #3244
amasposu

Chapter 16.5:

Rito-kun is the envy of all men.
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 13:54   Link #3245
Xagzan

Finally read the chapter. It was a nice treat to see Lala and her fantastic...ahem, *build* right off the bat

And then seeing Rin and Yui one after the other, and honestly I found them drawn better than I've seen them in a while, was pure awesome

Make them interact, Yabuki!
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 14:40   Link #3246
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Finally read the chapter. It was a nice treat to see Lala and her fantastic...ahem, *build* right off the bat

And then seeing Rin and Yui one after the other, and honestly I found them drawn better than I've seen them in a while, was pure awesome

Make them interact, Yabuki!
Be careful with your choice of words Xagzan. In Yabuki's world, interact could mean you want Rin and Yui to perform docking-v-;;.
Old 2012-02-21, 14:47   Link #3247
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Be careful with your choice of words Xagzan. In Yabuki's world, interact could mean you want Rin and Yui to perform docking-v-;;.
*has no idea what docking means, goes to look it up on urban dictionary*

...but Rin and Yui don't have..those parts
Old 2012-02-21, 15:18   Link #3248
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Ah, I got confused here too, but I was taught, maybe by Ero-king, I forget^^;;, I mean Breast docking, you know, bounce to bounce, pressed together.
You take one pair of bouncy, and another pair of bouncy, and you press them together, face to face.
Old 2012-02-21, 15:19   Link #3249
Xaturas

Quote:
Ah, I got confused here too, but I was taught, maybe by Ero-king, I forget^^;;, I mean Breast docking, you know, bounce to bounce, pressed together.
You take one pair of bouncy, and another pair of bouncy, and you press them together, face to face.
Docking could also mean bringing your *ship* into her *port* if you get it ...
Old 2012-02-21, 15:28   Link #3250
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Docking could also mean bringing your *ship* into her *port* if you get it ...
I think that's what Saruyama, the principal, and the rest of the school boys are trying to do everyday according to Yabuki-v-. The difference in Rito? He has an off switch.
Old 2012-02-21, 15:33   Link #3251
Xaturas

Quote:
I think that's what Saruyama, the principal, and the rest of the school boys are trying to do everyday according to Yabuki-v-. The difference in Rito? He has an off switch.
Or his ship is a small boat, and he is to afraid to go into the open sea.
Old 2012-02-21, 15:42   Link #3252
MAX_COLA_POWER!

According to the bath scene he had with Momo, she sees the potential of his small boat evolving into an aircraft carrier-v-;;.
Old 2012-02-21, 15:52   Link #3253
Xagzan

Quote:
Ohhh...

Why wouldn't I want that, again?
Old 2012-02-21, 15:53   Link #3254
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
They'll dock with Rito in another bath setting, soap in between their bouncy parts with Rito under them.

Then the color guy will color that one. Closest thing we'll ever get to the real thing in TLRD.
Old 2012-02-21, 16:14   Link #3255
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
It's called symmetrical docking.

And yeah, why the hell wouldn't we want that? Now that I think about it, I can't recall any symmetrical docking in TLR (at least no naked). Yabuki needs to fix this asap.
Old 2012-02-21, 17:41   Link #3256
MAX_COLA_POWER!

I didn't say it would be a bad thing, when is it ever? I'm just saying, since Yabuki is a God among mangaka, the transcendental hearing could catch on to Xagzan's thoughts and make chapter 17 a symmetrical docking chapter.
Old 2012-02-21, 18:26   Link #3257
Xagzan

Quote:
I didn't say it would be a bad thing, when is it ever?
Ahh ok, it's just that you began with "Be careful with your choice of words," so it made it sound like you were implying it would be a bad thing.

Quote:
I'm just saying, since Yabuki is a God among mangaka, the transcendental hearing could catch on to Xagzan's thoughts and make chapter 17 a symmetrical docking chapter.
Hey, if that's the case,

*hear my thoughts Yabuki... draw me a wall-sized color mural of Rito's haremettes in the positions I'm currently imagining...*
Old 2012-02-21, 21:13   Link #3258
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
According to the bath scene he had with Momo, she sees the potential of his small boat evolving into an aircraft carrier-v-;;.
Of course it is. He's a harem protagonist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's called symmetrical docking.
Ahh.. you beat me to it. I knew you'd know though, haha. And it can be glorious.

For those of you who are unaware of what we speak of go to Danbooru and put "symmetrical_docking" into the search field.

I suddenly feel like I need a girlfriend.

Quote:
And yeah, why the hell wouldn't we want that? Now that I think about it, I can't recall any symmetrical docking in TLR (at least no naked). Yabuki needs to fix this asap.
I'm surprised we haven't had that too. Another thing to tease us with, right? Haha.
Old 2012-02-21, 22:32   Link #3259
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Gunma Kisaragi is better.
I could probably point out another 5-6 better artists.
But as its personal opinion it doesn't matter.
Lol if you're talking about pure skill any established professional in any of the major multi-billion art-related industries will beat the pants off of any mangaka and then some.

But Yabuki's art has a charm that I find Gunma's lacks.
Old 2012-02-21, 22:53   Link #3260
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Hahaha. Yes, I do agree that they are stellar. But there are artists, like Chihiro, who do a damn good job. I just think it's just rare to see the curves and lines that Yabuki uses.
Yabuki and Chihiro-chan have different focuses on the breasts. In my eyes, Yabuki does for the "Ultimate" while Chihiro-chan is more of a "Beautiful" type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
But Yabuki's art has a charm that I find Gunma's lacks.
I agree. Most of Gunma's works seem a bit..... flat. They don't have the life which Yakubi's works have.

On the discussion of symmetrical docking: It's more of an aesthetical thing than actual titillation. It really isn't much when you actually do it unless you're in a foamy bathtub or have oil on you, where the rubbing does do wonders to the feeling on your chest.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen